It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
I've seen this kind of post many times. I always offer this wager and no one accepts but here goes.
I will put a hundred bucks this doesn't happen by August 31st 2011. Anybody so sure they want to take the bet?
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see this happen in my life time, I'm am very confident it won't. No I don't have any inside friend telling me it won't, it's just a safe assumption.

I'd be careful with that. His post is vague enough to allow nearly anything to count as disclosure. When nothing happens, he will point to an article and say "See! I told you!!", probably something lame like "Mars may have supported microscopic life"

Honestly these type of threads should just be deleted. Or at least put it into Predictions & Prophecies, as that's basically what this amounts to. We are supposed to not only accept your credibility, but your unknown friends as well? Nobody knows you here (other than as an online avatar), and we certainly don't know your friend. Not only is his an outlandish claim, it's an outlandish claim that is made constantly, and is constantly wrong, so you are going to need a little me substance if you expect people to even consider your claim.

Imagine if I just said "I also have a friend in the NSA, and he says this is just a false flag". Do you see how credible that would sound? You also don't offer ANY evidence to support your claim. Hell, most people will at last point to other recent events and try to shoehorn to to fit their topic.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

"The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large."

With respect, as I have lurked here for years. The story, vague as it may be, fits in said criteria, does it not? I'm also a newbie here at ATS, but not at large. I agree with MissConstrood, give the guy a break.

Sunlight & Silver
edit on 07/01/2011 by The7thShepherd because: Noticed misformating in relation to the quote command. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow

Originally posted by new_here

A very good friend of mine, I have known them since we were kids, works for the NSA.

"I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS. They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world". They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons..."

What obvious reasons? Your very good friend since childhood knows something that is going to 'shake the world' and he can't help his very good friend since childhood know anything specific before the masses learn of it and all hell breaks loose? I don't mean to sound unkind, but I would find a new friend. If what he says is true. But really, think about it.

Or ....... maybe he did tell me and told me to not get specific.

Ahh, sorry. To be fair, it really reads like "they couldn't get into specifics with you." Surely you can see my confusion? ("They couldn't" and "They told me not to" -- means two different things. And what's with the "maybe he did tell me..."? Did he or didn't he? Is this a guessing game? Please say what you mean and mean what you say already. (Kind of wish you'd said "Really wish I could tell you people, but I'll point you to the rock-the-world thread as soon as it airs, so you can find it amongst the nonsense posts."
[/grammar_police_citation]

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

A very good friend of mine, I have known them since we were kids, works for the NSA.

I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS. They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world". They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons, but they stated that the information was relevant to "gently" informing the public about the official existence of alien life forms and their interaction with people on Earth.

They said that it was coming very soon, within the next month, and would "rattle a lot of cages".

I asked them if I could mention it on here and they did not care because they said that so much of that kind of information that is false is flying around that this will just blend in with the rest of it.

Thought I would mention it anyway.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

WOW smells like summer in here

Schools out, the grey area is where the kids come to play until fall arrives. Nothing like getting all jacked up on mountain dew and making a "a friend of mine" thread in this prestigious and dependable sub forum. Yep it's raining Steven Greer's these days no? And i thought those screaming kids on xbox live were a waste of bandwidth.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Who the HELL is giving this stars and flags? Are you all new or something?
Really, I appreciate you passing this along if it's true but why should we believe this? There is at least one thread like this on here every single day. You people need to start asking questions.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

It's "imminent", not "eminent".

Also, I've seen plenty of threads where people claim to know people, etc. Are you trying to rile people up?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well the problem has always been that secrecy prevailed.
And for good reasons on behalf of the elected powers.
In part i'm not a conspiracy theorist as most conspiracy theories are just a knee jerk emotional reaction to unfathomable questions.
But Alien disclosure if and when disclosed will be revealed by the government in a way as not to cause chaos and great fear to the general public
But governments having approached this subject on good faith and belief in their constituents and citizens will soon realise that once you open Pandora's box it can never be closed.
And that is why secrecy always prevailed.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS. They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world". They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons, but they stated that the information was relevant to "gently" informing the public about the official existence of alien life forms and their interaction with people on Earth.

They said that it was coming very soon, within the next month, and would "rattle a lot of cages".

I asked them if I could mention it on here and they did not care because they said that so much of that kind of information that is false is flying around that this will just blend in with the rest of it.

I hope what you have written above...does come true. However it also comes to mind...that this may be a hoax...or...you think this is true and it isn't....or.....your friend is feeding you wrong information .......or...your friend really thinks it is true...but it may not be. Again...I hope it is true.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

If/when real and certified disclosure ever happens, then one of my biggest questions would be...

What compelling and urgent reason would they have to release such a worldwide game changer?

Because there would have to be a pretty serious reason for the money-mongers to risk the immediate halt of all normal and predictable consumer behavior across an entire world at the same time.

Really....why would they tell us? Ever.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You guys don't know how hard the OP is loling at you's try to figure out whether the claim is legit.

If this was legit heshe would at least provide assurance to hisher claims, of which I haven't seen so far. Not even an attempt.

This is a conspiracy site, so every now and then I'd expect some Joe to pop in a "I know some secretive info" thread, I'm starting to think this is one of them.

Prove me wrong OP....

Peace

edit on 1-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

So your "friend" (singular) works for the NSA?!

Yet you use phrases like these:
"I was talking to them last night"
"They said that"
"They couldn't get into specifics"
"They stated that..."
"They said that it was coming very soon"
"I asked them if I could mention it on here"

All indicating PLURAL.

Is this your practice run at trying to deceive people with lies or is this all you got?

I smell BS.

Maybe the person never learned proper grammar in school, or missed the class on singular vs plural. Maybe the person is so messed up from the politically correct goon squad that he/she is so confused and does not know what to use anymore.

Make this more interesting, could there be another meaning behind the use of the word them instead of him or her? Maybe hiding gender, or the fact that he/she talked to more than one person. Yes, he/she may have talked to his/her friend, but there may have been others in the conversation that he/she doesn't want to mention directly.

Anyhow, more than likely BS, but we will find out soon enough.

For the person who mentioned wolf was cried one too many times. In the story, wasn't it when the everyone decided to ignore the boy that the wolf actually came?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
its pretty interesting that he told you that and honestly i wouldnt be surprised if we do have alien lifeforms that live here and the government has been afraid to tell us so i guess we'll see what happens

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There's just so much Asperger's on these message boards.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Man oh Man

I do not know if there will be disclosure or not, this month next month or before the end of the century.

What I do know is this,

If they disclose an Alien presents here on earth then put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

Why because they are only doing it because they have too.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I don't get how the authorities think that we can't handle the existence of extraterrestrials. I think at this point it's pretty obvious, it won't shock anyone.

Out with it already, enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
My twin brother's wife's brother is an analyst for the NSA. He talked to her coworker who mentioned that her husband who is in the CIA mentioned that his younger sister who is a scientist with NASA has confirmed that through a joint venture with the NAVY and the FBI, we have made contact with an extraterrestrial species. They are going to announce themselves shortly. He couldn't get into specifics though.
edit on 1-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeffMagnetic
There's just so much Asperger's on these message boards.

Dear god, I nearly died reading that.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

They've attempted to recreate their ships, and they have successfully made "alien" looking people deep underground (Dulce is real).

Remember that by unleashing a false flag alien threat - that is all they need to bring forth a one world government.

Good luck reading between the lines, this is happening soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

sorry...but i dont believe ya

2nd line

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

hahahaha....nice.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join