It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Create Our Own Reality???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I know I just wanted to try thinking it away. You didnt read the post? I was trying to think it away

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jesusatan

I wonder about this. Do some people see the future better than others, and that's why they're more successful? Another possibility is that our society is naturally social and social-oriented people will do better. So maybe a person that's no socially apt should learn how to be better capable in a social world. There're lots of possibilities.

A dog right now is afraid of the fireworks outside (yes, somebody is firing them off). Fear. Fear is another thing. Don't let fear stop you! And lastly, peer pressure! Don't let it tell you what t odo and don't let your fear or ridicule stop you from attempting to succeed!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I can really identify with your situation, because I've been there, literally. I I was in construction and yes, I was even running 2 crews, too at times.

When I started out I was doing great for the first few years. I think I was simply too young and inexperienced to know about all the things I couldn't do, so I just did them.
But it seemed like the longer I was in business the less money I was making, and the harder it was getting.

So what changed? I asked myself that literally thousands of times. Sure, the housing industry was slowing down, but like you I could still see some of my peers were still doing pretty good.

I can't tell you the answer to your situation, but I did find my own answers... yours may be similar. The longer I was in the biz, the more contractors I saw go bankrupt; more people begging for work; and then begging for money; raises; advances, on and on... and I began developing a serious belief in lack!

Near as I can tell that was the root of my problem, because I've analyzed it to death. I saw what a powerful effect beliefs had in other areas of my life, but it took me a long time to come to this realization... too late to save my business. (No regrets, though.)

There are many ways to work with a belief. Here are a few to get you started.
Affirmations
Positive Thinking
Hypnosis
EFT or TFT
Negative Aversion*
Visualization

*Aversion therapy is not as well known, but it works great for those who are more easily motivated AWAY from failure as opposed to TOWARD your goal. A simple example is putting a loose rubber band around your wrist, and when you catch yourself entertaining an unwanted thought you give yourself a good snap. I've used most of these, so if you're interested I can go into greater detail, but for now ... it's late...

Hope this helps!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Manifesting your own reality is like being god, you had a tase as a youngster, but now, now you can't do it alone, cuz that would be cheating. Now you have to work with others to manifest your own reality.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
My name is Kenny Durazo. In plain english numerology it is 12345556789. I am the 1. I have manifested my own destiny, sadly... I am not worshipped. My girlfriend was tortured for ten years by Alma Iris Aguirre and and glorified by lapd. Upon reporting I was verified as a terrorist and had my skull broken twice in front of the lapd headquarters while children watched january 13, 2011. The people who tortured my girlfriend are still free. I am still the budda. I am one angry god.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

Why would I possibly need others to create my own reality??

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

if everyone had control of the POINTS system everyone would be as ONE unto another forever.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
well i sure hope so as i have made myself over recently stop and think before you speak
you will find a positive thought stop before you act you will find more than 1 action
as i live and breath look around the world is beautiful we are blind
the world today is too fast and we are too fast slow down a bit and stay as positive as you can
and if you just want to win the lottery will not work
the richest man has a loving wife loving children some great friends and a nickle
look at the world thru the eyes of a child you will see a new reality is forming as we speak

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I'm not sure about any of that, but I will say that if you examine the lives of powerful, successful people who accomplished big 'things' in their lives, they all have the same things in common. They are driven, passionate and focused about whatever it is/was they are trying to accomplish. (x10) They also didn't take 'failure' seriously, indeed they accepted 'failure' as part of the process and didn't see it as a negative, but as a positive.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We all create our own reality and perspective by living experience. And yes in the mind or via propergated experience. Its a thin line between what we percieve to be reality and reality and because of this its sometimes difficult to distinguish and also sometimes difficult to be aware of the difference. One persons reality is not necessarly like anothers evenj though they maybe experiencing the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

exactly i always just felt pushed no choices and went on a search and learned everything
was a lie start from there and look everywhere and realize before every move what many directions are possible not one door in front as many as you can think of times how many actions in life
yeah we can create we do create just ignore the negatives that you can not eliminate

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You can ABSOLUTELY, without a doubt create your own reality. "As a man thinks in his heart"...so IS he! Question is: What do you BELIEVE??? Deep down inside...what do you 'BELIEVE'? Do you BELIEVE the lifestyle they try to push on us, via media; or do you BELIEVE there has to be more? What is YOUR reality? Our realities aren't the same, because WE AREN'T THE SAME. Each and EVERY person, on this planet, is an INDIVIDUAL; here, for a SPECIAL PURPOSE. My purpose is NOT your purpose! Therefore, my REALITY is NOT your reality. You can't see my purpose, nor can i see your purpose...until we manifest it, here on earth. You have to find your purpose, which is based in your reality. What do you BELIEVE is the reason for your existance?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Preach it, brother! BELIEVE!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyDurazo

Once you realize that you can create your own reality, in that process, you will find others create their own reality. Then you will realize that others reality can interfere in the short term with your own vision of reality. However, if you have faith and do not give up your reality to theirs, the you will succeed at manifesting your own.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Some people here will try to tell you that manifesting your beliefs does not involve material things. Do not believe them. Perhaps those people can not because if you insist upon your limitations long enough they are yours.
I have been manifesting my reality for years to the point that any attempt at an autobiography would not be accepted as other than fiction.
As for your problem, are you creating your own paradox?
First, do not confuse belief with wish, desire, crave, etc.
It is belief
So how are you doing?
You believe you are doing something wrong and so your beliefs will not manifest for you?
So how's that working for you?
Getting pretty consistent results, yes?
None of your beliefs are manifesting?
Well then I guess your doing it correctly.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
reply to post by jonnywhite

I'm not sure about any of that, but I will say that if you examine the lives of powerful, successful people who accomplished big 'things' in their lives, they all have the same things in common. They are driven, passionate and focused about whatever it is/was they are trying to accomplish. (x10) They also didn't take 'failure' seriously, indeed they accepted 'failure' as part of the process and didn't see it as a negative, but as a positive.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

They give themselves totally to what they wish to do/be, its a kind of surrender, and most of them have a higher ideal upon which they base their decisions. But not everyone wants to be driven, passionate to one cause and always focused on the objective. There are others ways to live. To each their own.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
Some people here will try to tell you that manifesting your beliefs does not involve material things. Do not believe them. Perhaps those people can not because if you insist upon your limitations long enough they are yours.
I have been manifesting my reality for years to the point that any attempt at an autobiography would not be accepted as other than fiction.
As for your problem, are you creating your own paradox?
First, do not confuse belief with wish, desire, crave, etc.
It is belief
So how are you doing?
You believe you are doing something wrong and so your beliefs will not manifest for you?
So how's that working for you?
Getting pretty consistent results, yes?
None of your beliefs are manifesting?
Well then I guess your doing it correctly. [/quote

Very interesting.....very ! please continue in detail, or do you have books you recommend on this?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Agreed. It's a major sacrifice, but when applied it certainly appears to create great results.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I guess there are those who make things happen and there are those who allow things to happen so the discontented among us are the latter who are not happy with the what the former have created while the former blame the latter for not actively participating in progress.

edit on 29/09 by Juran because: text

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran
reply to post by Balkan

I guess there are those who make things happen and there are those who allow things to happen so the discontented among us are the latter who are not happy with the what the former have created while the former blame the latter for not actively participating in progress.

edit on 29/09 by Juran because: text

Wow that is Brilliant !!!!! and take it a step forward ...if you are one that has allowed things to happy all your life HOW can you change to be one of the Makers of said happenings...seems like they are the ones that got it figured out ?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join