It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My fellow soul mates...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Id just like to say i have been lurking around ATS for about a year and have been a member since April. Im a little late in doing the introduction but i have to tell you that being a member of ATS truely brings joy into my life. Knowing that there are other people who are ultimate seekers of truth and knowledge makes me feel apart of a higher caliber of family.

Alittle about me. Im 24. Im female and as far as i can remember i have always had spiritual happenings in my life. i had made my mind up at a young age that the world as i knew it was not the world i was really expirencing. At age 7 i expirenced a dream in where i was cruxified and woke up with my hands and feet hurting. that was a big moment for me. And i dont do religion..i do believe in god but hate religion. I thrive and tick on simply searching for the truths of the world . So thanks Ats for providing a whole website of people who seek the same i do!

xoxoxoxo

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

Welcome aboard luv! Always good to see that people can still be "spiritual" without the need to be "religious". As such, big thumbs up and welcome to the site!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24
Id just like to say i have been lurking around ATS for about a year and have been a member since April. Im a little late in doing the introduction but i have to tell you that being a member of ATS truely brings joy into my life. Knowing that there are other people who are ultimate seekers of truth and knowledge makes me feel apart of a higher caliber of family.

Alittle about me. Im 24. Im female and as far as i can remember i have always had spiritual happenings in my life. i had made my mind up at a young age that the world as i knew it was not the world i was really expirencing. At age 7 i expirenced a dream in where i was cruxified and woke up with my hands and feet hurting. that was a big moment for me. And i dont do religion..i do believe in god but hate religion. I thrive and tick on simply searching for the truths of the world . So thanks Ats for providing a whole website of people who seek the same i do!

xoxoxoxo

We all are the ones standing on the front line of the truth movement, change will come, we are living in a very interesting time for humanity, its nice to be at your side.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks guys! The love is appreciated. Look forward the ride

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

A belated welcome to the best website on the interwebbythingy

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We are Rigel4 ............

There's no stopping what can't be stopped, no killing what can't be killed.

Welcome to the twilight Zone

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am delighted you enjoy ATS.

You are most welcome here.

If I can ever be of help just let me know.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hi concerned24, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join