It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I agree with the Inuit people , The sun is definetly moving over a different path in the sky . See M

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
About one month ago, I said to my wife that I thought the Sun had changed. It was appearing much larger than I can ever remember seeing it. I thought it was very odd at the time but somehow forgot about it until now. Reading this post really sent tingling down my spine because I cannot remember another time in my life that I ever remotely thought the Sun seemed unusual. It is weird that so many people in this post casually notice a recent change in the Sun.

I know some people will laugh at it, but I think it is a strange coincidence that I too have recently felt the Sun was a bit odd so much so to discussing it with my wife.

It could be nothing, but it sure make me go hmmm.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The writing is on the wall or rather the solar system that things have changed and are changing. To say the Sun is the same old Sun it has always been is incorrect because "scientists" are saying it has changed and is changing. The sun absolutely appears in a different position to us however minuscule the difference: Chilean Quake Likely Shifted Earth's Axis, NASA Scientist Says. So Earth is in a different position giving the perspective the Sun has changed position. So isn't it reasonable to assume the Christ Church and Japan earthquakes had some minuscule effect too? And if that's not enough the sun is indeed acting very strangely and changing:

As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather
Strange emissions by the sun are suddenly mutating matter on Earth!
Dark Sun! A dark unknown material emission from the sun.

Let us look to other recent, in cosmological time - NOW, anomolies in our solar system:

Pluto changing colour
Jupiter loses a stripe
Jupiter’s Missing Stripe Reappears: (there was much rejoicing!!)
Saturn's HUGE storm

I'm intentionally leaving off Elinin and Honda to avoid all the SWAGing around that.

I tend to align with the Electric Universe Theory. An excellent video detailing this is Thunderbolts of the gods. Modern cosmology is still snubbing this theory.

So not only is our Solar System changing we are too:
Planetary Challenges & Spiritual Evolution
. These are very exciting times.
Namaste,

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

I noticed something funny with the sun several weeks ago, before I read anything about it here on ATS. Basically, the sun seems to be rising significantly further north than normal for this time of year and setting significantly further south than normal. I am not a scientist, but that to me indicates an axis shift. This is an observation from the eastern US. Very curious about why this is happening.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
did you guys not hear about the sun rising 2 days early in greenwich? something that has never happened in recorded history? wouldnt this be the hard proof the world cant ignore? it is a known fact that our planet has a wobble.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wherever the sun is, that is were it is supposed to be op. Humanity does not dictate the order and coming and goings of the heavens, so all is normal, and all is as it is supposed to be, worry not about the cosmos. Though you might want to start worrying about yourselves, mainly because of yourselves.

Anyways here is something interesting we all know that the sun casts our shadows, but do we know that we are all shadows on the sun. Were is the shadow on the sun? It should be here eventually, but hopefully not anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

What are you on about?

Shadows on the sun? We are shadows on the sun? The sun's shadow is coming to Earth?

HUH?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The point is,

if we oh-so-bad debunkers come in and ask for proof.and it turns out that nothing in fact is different, you will simply say that "only the awaken ones" can see it..as someone already did earlier.

In other words...someone could put the best proof in this thread that what people observe and claim is in fact not the case, but its utterly pointless. In fact, you would take the proof even more as a reason that there is a conspiracy and "you" are special because you are able to see it - as opposed to the "non awakened" ones...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by JennaDarling

Have you asked your dad about it?

Mine says the Sun's in the same place as ever.

That leaves the dad scores tied.

reply to post by coffeesniffer

You're thinking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to deeply into this. The sun's path hasn't changed. Use Stellarium, go to any online Observatory, switch on the news, read the internet news.

Do you really want to spend a year to find out if the Sun's path has changed on the say-so of one man at a barbecue? A guy at a barbecue...who you don't even know!

Is that the level of evidence that justifies all you suggest? If you hurry, you can edit your post before anyone else sees it.

No that's the level of evidence ATS seems to need to verify personal observation.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This spring, the Sun moved north, and within the same week as it has every year, for the past 10 years, it shined at just the right angle to keep my garage door from closing due to the sensors. Nothing has changed from what I see. Then again, maybe my house moved due to the gravitational pull of Elenin.

Edited to add: On a side note, wouldn't all sundials be broken now? They seem to be just fine. Unless, of course, there is a huge conspiracy where people are adjusting their sun dials to cover up the "truth"...LOL.
edit on 29-7-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: See above.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
This spring, the Sun moved north, and within the same week as it has every year, for the past 10 years, it shined at just the right angle to keep my garage door from closing due to the sensors. Nothing has changed from what I see. Then again, maybe my house moved due to the gravitational pull of Elenin.

Edited to add: On a side note, wouldn't all sundials be broken now? They seem to be just fine. Unless, of course, there is a huge conspiracy where people are adjusting their sun dials to cover up the "truth"...LOL.
edit on 29-7-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: See above.

Don't you know that there is a black op government agency to deal with this.

NSA isn't what you think it is...it is actually the National Sundial Agency and they are dedicated to readjusting sundials while we sleep. It appears that their cover may have been blown by the OP.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OMG OMG the sun its all wrong OMG save us save us .
This post just showsw how well you listened in science class .
God forbid there was a change in earths day or year it wouldnt BE the SUN that changed .
It would be the EARTH ill say that again THE EARTHS ORBIT would have to change in order for us to
have a changed leangth of day year or tilt of earth.
so unless there was a LARGE comit or close pass of a planet the ALL powerfull elite are hiding from us takeit from me the earths orbit or time of day or tilt has not changed .
OOO but no one looks up .
did any of you ever stay awake even one day in school?????
a very small change in earths orbit or tilt would cause distaers that would look just about liek the movie 2012
ANY sudden change in any thing for earth would be volcanios earth quakes .
and please save the but o look at all the 5.0 s man yellowstone tobal and every other one taht can go off would go off.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I thought the same thing this summer especially. Last summer I noticed it a little and decided to pay attention more. But yes this summer it is definitely setting in a different spot. I live in salt lake city and in previous summers the sun would set directly behind the great salt lake from the perspective of my house. Now it has moved to set a little farther north and sets behind what is called antelope island.

I watched that inuit video and told myself, I have no idea what these people are really saying, could be some prankster just giving them false subtitles. But no, I definitely believe it now.

Another thing this has made me realize, for a fact

The people in control of the knowledge of our planet, are 110% keeping the masses of people in the dark about EVERYTHING they know. If they can't even tell us something that I have figured out just by being alive and aware, they are definitely keeping us dumbed down on purpose.

Another thing that crossed my mind, possibly the mayan calendar ends because we will have to make a new calendar to fit in with the new rotation of the earth? just saying

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
And it came to pass that the people were bored and had become dull and were being blind to the signs…
And then the sun shall turn to crushed velvet and there shall appear glorious wonders in the sky like DOUBLE RAINBOWS all the way. And from the crushed velvet a star shall appear and his name shall be known the world over. There shall come forth from the heavens a shout proclaiming Hunka Hunka the king has returned. And the whole world will tremble at the sight of the man in white with shining bright sequins against a velvet sun! The world shall rejoice and proclaim HALLELUIAH HALLELUIAH ELVIS THE KING HAS RETURNED!

Everything according to ABeverage verse 7 chapter 33
~abeverage

edit on 29-7-2011 by abeverage because: for fun

edit on 29-7-2011 by abeverage because: more fun

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mungsmythy
This is kind of out there, but perhaps we are looking at this problem in the wrong way. What if the problem is the earth itself, and not it's tilt or the sun or anything else. What if SOME of the actual ground we stand upon is moving and shifting(faster than normal)? That would explain why some areas of the world seem to notice this phenominon(sun/moon in wrong place) while others do no

Actually this is a valid point and its true! There are some locations around the planet that have shifting ground. Droughts, floods, earthquakes, and other natural phenomena can cause this. Drilling for natural resources can also cause this problem. I think most people in this thread are experiencing their lack of knowledge on how the Earth is affected by the Sun and planets in our solar system. Have a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by booyakasha
I thought the same thing this summer especially. Last summer I noticed it a little and decided to pay attention more. But yes this summer it is definitely setting in a different spot. I live in salt lake city and in previous summers the sun would set directly behind the great salt lake from the perspective of my house.

sadly, "previous summer" is not exact enough. Summer could mean anything from May to late September for the average person...and the sun would move/change significantly in such a time. So..you might compare something you noticed somewhere in May or June, comparing to August..and make a rough assumption that the sun is not there where it's used to be.

Now...i also state that the average person (gardner, landscaper) etc... HARDLY does very extensive sun observations - at least not in a way which is "scientific" by writing down exact dates and observations. Let alone that many people do really not know about basic astronomic facts, eg. relative sun position throughout the year....or otherwise keep attention to things on the sky, let alone track them or note them down etc.
edit on 29-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

WRONG

Here is the reason why! Watch the video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see its already posted above.

edit on 29-7-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Indonesian earthquake produced a 3 % shift of the earth as did the 9.0 in Japan. I think this should explain why the earth has tilted on its axis. All I know is my patio now has enough sun to grow tomatoes, and that is all I really care about the subject. No Gov't conspiracy or any other wild tale. Just relax, maybe we will have a quake that will shift it back the other direction and give everyone something new to talk about.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This may or not apply, but magnetic north is shifting. Is it just the pole that's shift?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Hi, i'm from Québec, Canada and i notice the moon has change the direction and its very strange!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indecent
How is it you people actually 'know' the sun is in a different location. Also, would you mind explaining what that means (the sun being in a different location). So, does anybody have any actual data to base these assumptions on? Haha or is this going to be like the thread where everyone also the claimed the sun was a different color?

Hey I know it sound rubbish, and other are reporting the sun coming through gaps in buildings etc as usual.
Where I am, When the sun is setting to my right it usualy at this time of the year goes down right below an old folks home in my area. and it goes down just as it hits the top right hand edge, and then there is shaddow.
Now the sun is setting just out of sight, it is still higher in the sky as it goes past the tip of that building.

I might be bad, but I do look up, I do care, I do look at these things, I wish I didnt, but I do, and this is what I see.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join