It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any substantial evidence that a global elite exists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Barring youtube videos and quotes clearly taken out of context? Any official documentation elected politicians clearly stating their intention to form a world government as soon as possible and to cede national sovereignty, strip individual freedoms and rights in favor of a "global security"?

Unfortunately, I've analyzed all the available evidence and can only come to the conclusion that it is a misinterpretation at best. All the historical records point to all these cults, namely illuminati, dissolving many centuries ago and are no longer active. It also doesn't add up, logically speaking. To expect faulty humans to perfectly execute these plans throughout the centuries without any shortcomings is laughable. Also, humans are short-sighted creatures. As we all should know, humans do not sacrifice themselves for the "greater good" and will never work towards something without any immediate gains. Why would we expect the rich and powerful of our society to work towards a goal that will never materialize in their offspring's lives, let alone theirs?

You are free to call me a troll, blind, sheeple, etc. (which is clearly inevitable), but it only goes to show your lack of substantial evidence and to discredit any individual who questions your blind beliefs by personally attacking them.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

Your a TROLL!!!! LOL Sorry I had to, but yes on a serious note I agree with this. So many people tend to believe in the super elites and yet there is no proof of any of it. Hmmmm, doesnt that sound just like religious people who believe and "know" their Gods exist but yet none of them can prove it!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, and many other secret/non secret societies, just off the top of my head. Is it so hard to imagine those who control the money, food, Gov't, religion, Banks, Corps,etc are only looking out for their best interests, and which by the way the world is shaped today, I can say they aint looking out our best interests. Power + Money = Corruption every single time

edit on 28-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Fiat Specie is incompatible with liberty.

Realize what JFK died for. His acts led to his death. His death alone is proof of the tyranny of the global elite by simple deductive reasoning. Who had most to lose by JFK staying alive? Who was about to be in the doghouse?

In 1913 this country was sold out, via the federal reserve act which directly contradicts article one section ten of the United States constitution.

The sins of our fathers are haunting us. John F. Kennedy tried to do his part to right the wrongs of our fathers by introducing the silver certificate as well as pledging to end secrecy in government, among many other things that you are undoubtedly aware of.

Which leads me to ask.. why did you start this thread?

#article1section10 #endthefed #endwar

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If they are as smart and powerful as everyone assumes.. There will be no solid evidence.. Although there is a huge amount of little bits of evidence everywhere.. Mainly in the form of symbology.

Sometimes to hide something it's better to do it in plain sight, then noone will be suspicious.. Eg the best place to hide a book would be in a library..

I don't know if there really is a grand conspiracy here.. But from what I've seen in the subject.. It certainly seems to lean that way..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, and many other secret/non secret societies, just off the top of my head. Is it so hard to imagine those who control the money, food, Gov't, religion, Banks, Corps,etc are only looking out for their best interests, and which by the way the world is shaped today, I can say they aint looking out our best interests. Power + Money = Corruption every single time

Their best interests does not involve a one-world dictatorship. Why would billionaire executives willfully be taxed into poverty just to bring poor countries up to our standards? Business-wise, the status quo is much more favorable for the elites than a global fascist dictatorship.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by raceway40Your a TROLL!!!! LOL Sorry I had to, but yes on a serious note I agree with this. So many people tend to believe in the super elites and yet there is no proof of any of it. Hmmmm, doesnt that sound just like religious people who believe and "know" their Gods exist but yet none of them can prove it!

Exactly. Well said.

The problem, I think to put it humbly, is that people who believe this cannot accept that there is no behind-the-scenes mega elite controlling everything. It may be a hard reality to accept for some people that there is no infallible group that is controlling all world matters.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Objectivity
Fiat Specie is incompatible with liberty.

Realize what JFK died for. His acts led to his death. His death alone is proof of the tyranny of the global elite by simple deductive reasoning. Who had most to lose by JFK staying alive? Who was about to be in the doghouse?

In 1913 this country was sold out, via the federal reserve act which directly contradicts article one section ten of the United States constitution.

The sins of our fathers are haunting us. John F. Kennedy tried to do his part to right the wrongs of our fathers by introducing the silver certificate as well as pledging to end secrecy in government, among many other things that you are undoubtedly aware of.

Which leads me to ask.. why did you start this thread?

#article1section10 #endthefed #endwar

The federal reserve is indeed unconstitutional, but it is quite a leap in logic to imply that it is a stepping stone for a dictatorial world government. There may be a conspiracy amongst American politicians and the American elite, but to say they are connected with other elites around the world from all countries (China, Japan, Kuwait, Russia, India, Brazil, South Africa, etc.) and are attempting to persuade them to cede their sovereignty is quite silly.
edit on 28-7-2011 by MathematicalPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The Bilderberg Meetings were held in plain view of photographers this year, and they even have a web site!

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

What more proof do you need?

But if you need more:

Examine the history if the Bank of England and related banks in Europe. How did they make their profits historically? By investing in the European conquest of the Americas and Asia, then the slave trade, then sugar plantations worked by slaves in Brazil and the Caribbean, then in opium trade out of China, and when that went illegal, in money laundering, etc., etc.

Study Eisenhower's farewell speech warning us about the military-industrial complex.
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

Then study Karla Turner's books on abductions and see if you can make any sense of those.

If you are still unconvinced, visit The Disclosure Project's site, or Richard Hoagland's site, or Richard Dolan at Keyhole Publishing. Or how about the ritual abuse survivor testimony?

What do you think the royal families of England and Europe spend all their time doing? What do you think the international bankers spend their time doing? What do you think the US military-industrial complex leaders spend their time doing? Figuring out how to protect and expand their holdings!

When we hear that 1 percent of adults on this planet own 40% of the planet's wealth, do you think someone is just making that up?

www.commondreams.org...

Now is not the time to turn away from the most obvious facts, and this is one of the more obvious facts!

So I suggest you study it, see what makes sense to you, and start dealing with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sounds like you don't understand how these people work...

The Rockefeller and Rothschild families have members on the boards of the world's most powerful corporations... Those that don't are lobbied by these families...

Have you ever met or known a CEO of a major corporation personally? Almost every one of them is a complete narcissist and only cares about making more money, not any humane cause.

You want documented proof? Read the book "The Creature From Jekyll Island"...

Stop depending on Internet blogs and YouTube videos... There is plenty of proof out there if you pick up a book or two.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

You are free to call me a troll, blind, sheeple, etc. (which is clearly inevitable), but it only goes to show your lack of substantial evidence and to discredit any individual who questions your blind beliefs by personally attacking them.

I don't know...seems like sort of a cop out so you don't have to do any research or look up the stuff yourself.
I find it hard to believe you frequent conspiracy websites and cannot grasp the concept of a global elite. This is like saying I don't really believe in "the poor."

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The problem, I think to put it humbly, is that people who believe this cannot accept that there is no behind-the-scenes mega elite controlling everything. It may be a hard reality to accept for some people that there is no infallible group that is controlling all world matters.

But then why do they have all the meetings?
Is it a Bridge Club that meets a few times a year?

It's not even funny.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
From the mouth of the man who was assassinated

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

No one with their head screwed on tight is saying this about the global elites. They are just as divided and fallible as any other human group. But somehow they control the vast majority of the earth's wealth and resources. From this fact alone we can assume that there is some desire to function as an elite, some idea that they have the "best ideas" about what to do with all this wealth and power. And if you know anything about human nature, this huge wealth buildup also indicates that they are scared as piss about something.

It would be incorrect for us to blame all our problems on these people. That would be both irresponsible and simply untrue. If they let go of all that wealth and bequeathed pieces of it to every being living on this planet, there is no guarantee that things would get any better.

But we know that they have allied themselves with psychiatry. And we know that psychiatry was deeply involved in MK-Ultra and is also very publicly ripping off the public and their governments selling drugs that don't work to cure imaginary diseases. It is psychiatry, in particular, that forwards the "quiet storm" strategy of taking control of an area in the name of help. It is an invidious and frankly cowardly way to aggregate power, and their leaders have gone on record advocating this strategy.

You can go ahead believing in your safe little world if you want to. Others on different paths have come to other conclusions. I would like to think that your interest in why we think as we do is sincere. I have tried to point out some clues for you.
edit on 28/7/2011 by l_e_cox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I see various groups with their own interests.
Is there somebody behind the wheel steering all these powerful people in the same direction?
I doubt it.
The OP's assertion is correct, human nature defies this, they would all be trying to outdo each other(and probably are).
All the countries in the world, all their 'elites', all their politicians, all of them cooperating?
Of course you have secret societies, just like big boys clubs, of course they're are going to scratch each others backs, but to think that the Chinese establishment, for example, has the same world view and ambitions as some powerful American Families(Rockefellers etc) is wrong IMO.
Opportunism and greed on the part of large corporations exists, but history dictates that they would all sell each other out in a heartbeat.

edit on 28-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

No one with their head screwed on tight is saying this about the global elites. They are just as divided and fallible as any other human group. But somehow they control the vast majority of the earth's wealth and resources. From this fact alone we can assume that there is some desire to function as an elite, some idea that they have the "best ideas" about what to do with all this wealth and power. And if you know anything about human nature, this huge wealth buildup also indicates that they are scared as piss about something.

It would be incorrect for us to blame all our problems on these people. That would be both irresponsible and simply untrue. If they let go of all that wealth and bequeathed pieces of it to every being living on this planet, there is no guarantee that things would get any better.

But we know that they have allied themselves with psychiatry. And we know that psychiatry was deeply involved in MK-Ultra and is also very publicly ripping off the public and their governments selling drugs that don't work to cure imaginary diseases. It is psychiatry, in particular, that forwards the "quiet storm" strategy of taking control of an area in the name of help. It is an invidious and frankly cowardly way to aggregate power, and their leaders have gone on record advocating this strategy.

You can go ahead believing in your safe little world if you want to. Others on different paths have come to other conclusions. I would like to think that your interest in why we think as we do is sincere. I have tried to point out some clues for you.
edit on 28/7/2011 by l_e_cox because: (no reason given)

You are only scathing the surface in the evil deeds. Don't downplay the capabilities of today's black tech.

Edit to add - You made me think with the "scared about something" bit. What are they scared of? Only thing I can think of is the common man waking up.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Mr Objectivity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"Is there any substantial evidence that a global elite exists?" Oh, you mean the TPTB and pals? Nope. They are as much slave units as everyone else, who are still stuck on this same hellish planet and they can and will destroy everything if they cannot get a grip on reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Common sense should answer your question. Just go outside and take a look. That's all you have to do, if you live in an urban area. Everything you see, all the buildings, the streets, everything; was all created to enrich a small minority of people. While the rest of people scramble about living insignificant lives turning the hamster wheel to maintain those buildings, streets, etc.

The lives of the vast majority of people are spent serving those with the most money. Call those people whatever you want. But realize you're not a slave to them. You're a slave to the tool they use to control you--MONEY.

It doesn't matter who they are. It only matters what they do, and what we can do to stop them. The answer, as impractical as it is, is actually quite simple--reject money. That's what their whole system is based on. So stop using it.

It's a simple idea, yet extremely hard to implement within a society dependent on this system for its very survival.

See?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

A huge share of the nation's economic growth over the past 30 years has gone to the top one-hundredth of one percent, who now make an average of $27 million per household. The average income for the bottom 90 percent of us? $31,244. mother Jones

Is this proof? No. They, this small percent, could just be really nice folk who happen to benefit from a system of economics that was handed to us by God. And certainly this might be how many of them see themselves. But it could also be that this small percentage are those who believe that they are better than everyone else and and by God they plan to do whatever it takes to keep things this way,

Are they monolithic? You betcha they are. They may fight among themselves over each percentage of the plunder but should a nickel drop to the floor they would turn on you and en mass to keep you from picking it up. "why, you didn't work hard enough to earn that nickel boy, give it back."

And you are right. They are to focused on short term goals. What you and I need to understand is just what ARE those short term goals. They are the same short term goals that they and those like them had 5 years ago and 10 and 20 and 50 and 100 years ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I do not necersarily believe there is one big group than runs absolutely everything, but rather there are a lot of groups that run most things that are in someways connected or connect to each other when suits.

I don't think that their is an "illuminati" as such that spends their days making songs that can be played backwards, editing music videos so that Jay Z is the devil and dropping suggestive hints in just about every hollywood film ever made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join