It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin, Nibiru and the tilting of Saturn - very in-depth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm not going to even try to re-word this or take the authors hard work away, I'm simply going to tell you to read this all, let it sink in and if you're open enough - you'll realise half of this has already happened and this explains everything going on within our Solar System.

Don't sit there and think your Governments or Presidents would tell you this is going to happen, how would they tell you? Would you want to go to work knowing the world could possibly end?

Check it out, it's one of the most in-depth explanations on Elenin/Nibiru I've ever seen.

covertnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by willcoverting

Just a friendly reminder. It's against TOS to just repost a blog post here. You're supposed to be adding your own, original thoughts, to begin a discussion.

Did you author that blog post as well?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry about that, new user, bit of a noob.

Yes, it's mine - does that make it OK since I'm not just re-posting blogs?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

you'll realise half of this has already happened

all of this already happened...

it already being discussed..

this is only a youtube video in a document style..

nothing more nothing less

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Mate

I don't like being rude and maybe I'm having an off day but Seriously, the first paragraph of the foreword for F*&*'s Sake.

I think most people appreciate that science doesn't know everything, but seriously For F%^&s Sake.

Cheers, I think.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Myself as well

I read the first three paragraphs. I don't think anyone here will read further than that if they get past the first paragraph.... I've got my issues with "science" but um really?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
www.universetoday.com...

Have a read, as for OPs post, whoever wrote that up has way to much time on their hands, they could at least learn abit of what they're trying to prove...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hilariously pathetic website. The diameter and mass of "Nibiru" are stated, and yet the density is unknown?? That's some classy science in action right there

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I don't get it, the link reads exactly as the OP, and nothing more.

Something must have happened.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I clicked on Heineken's link, and then the link in the first post of that particular thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ah, the gravity doesn't exist thing? Another EU theorist? I made it through 2 and a half sentences. I don't have the time to entertain EU theorists.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ROFLMAO - what utter twaddle - the blog author is a total mong

i didnt get past foreword , paragraph one

on earth , much of the so-called gravity is simply atmpspheric pressure that gives weight to small ( relative to the planet ) objects

how does the twit explain a helium balloon ???????????????????

it gets worse after that

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

amazing - i had to go look - just to confirm it

whats hard about 4/3 pi r cubed ????????????????????????????

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well, thanks for the more info on what Niburu is and how big it is, now I can continue my projects with a knowledge that this rock is coming in and it's coming fast.

As well, this thing is a bomb in all ways destructive.
edit on 29-7-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

what is your emperical evidence that it exists ????????????

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

For someone who demands evidence, I will only give you a small bit.

It's magnetic field has altered Saturn by a lot, doesn't mean it can cause a whole mess of problems on Earth, which it already did since it was so far away, which also leaves me impressed. Let's say you stand under some high-powered electric wires. Stand under them for more than a hour and you will feel off in a lot of ways. How is this possible? This is, in Russian terms, "Radio-Frequency Sickness Syndrome." So what if you bombard a planet with a bunch of energy, what would happen? Simple, a bigger mess of problems.

This is only a small bit of evidence for someone who finds this to be fearing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Tell us how you generate enough energy (whatever you call it) to disrupt a tiny asteroid let alone a gas giant!?

Links please, it's much funnier with links.

Comets are inert. They have no mystical charges, no mystical powers, they get pushed around the solar system by larger gravitational forces. They have no will to impose on anything they don't collide with. Thats the same orbital gravitational forces NASA uses to accelerate deep space probes, called, Gravity Assist.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Illustronic because: end phrase

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
FreedomCommander,

Are you aware that NASA has a probe orbiting Saturn? It is called Cassini, and any unusual changes to the planet's axial tilt or gravitational field would have been noticed by now.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I believe the link the OP has is sufficient enough to say that "That tiny asteroid" has one strong magnetic field enough to alter. This this has been here longer than people think.

so far that I know, it has a 6000 year orbit, just the right time of when Noah got on his ark and sailed. Other than that, the rest is up to you to search.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join