It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower

Originally posted by Balkan

Originally posted by adamjagger11
exactly! why are you arguing over such a positive message? what is wrong? does positivity make you mad?
edit on 30-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)
There have been threads on ATS about people who claim to be space aliens. These people also preach a positive message. When you are skeptical that they are from outer space, invariably someone comes along and turns it into an attack on the positive message.

Forgive me, are you saying the people posting here that purport to be aliens - really are? I'm not attacking the message, I'm just confused that they believe they are in fact space aliens.

And why should I believe someone is a space alien just because they say that they are?

No, I'm saying people come on here with a lot of far-out claims, always wrapped in a message of love and positivity. If you question the whacky claims, someone always comes along and claims you're attacking the love and positive message, which is utter BS. Not surprised it already popped up a few times in this very thread. There are loads of threads like this on ATS.. one that comes to mind is the Sanni Ceto thread, a woman who claims to be the reincarnation of a spaceship commander. One of her claims was "would a retard know how a spaceship works?" (because she comes off as mentally ill), but whenever you try to press for details, you get "how dare you attack this poor woman and her positive message?!".

Anyway, there isn't much more for me to say here, except I'll bet the bank when 2013 rolls around we'll here more rationalizations and justifications..."well the ascension is still ongoing up until 2019"...etc. Sincerely, good luck and more power to you all, though. It's still a message about love and positivity, right?

edit on 31-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

Thank you for the compliment!! I myself still am not completely sure what is on the horizon. I have a few ideas. There have been dreams and strong intuition and many a synchroncy that is all just a little to much to be a coincidence. This is something that I have had since I was a child. I am now 32. Hey just wanted to throw this out there:

Word Origin & History
vibration

1656, from L. vibrationem (nom. vibratio ), from vibratus (see vibrate). Meaning "intuitive signal about a person or thing" was popular late 1960s, but has been recorded as far back as 1899.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper

Was'nt Led Zepplin that said " sometimes words have two meanings" Stairway to Heaven

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Samuelis

yeh bro ,how it happens exactly i do not know ,but it IS happening now , it's sort of the preparation time that is leading to the climax when the dimensions will shift ,i am getting downloads of energy every couple of days and some days i feel pure love flowing through me and i can feel my blockages transmuting.It's like i'm clearing out dense parts of my body and filling it with light/energy whatever you want to call it.The energy downloads are getting stronger and my awareness is expanding more and more.i'm being fed little bits at a time to get used to the next dose of downloads because if it was all fed all at once the body wouldn't be able to handle such a massive change.
edit on 31-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

few activation codes i've been getting are: 11:11 ,2:22,3:33,4:44,5:55,9:11,12:21,1:44,10:01

Curious here... I know alot of people are reporting seeing the same numbers over and over 11:11 etc.
Can you explain the 1:44 and 10:01 meaning? Or is it that you just keep seeing them and they have specific known meaning?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

11 is an illuminati number, an NWO number. same as 3 and 3:33, 22, 44, any multiple of eleven, or three

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

reply to post by Samuelis

Curious here... I know alot of people are reporting seeing the same numbers over and over 11:11 etc.
Can you explain the 1:44 and 10:01 meaning? Or is it that you just keep seeing them and they have specific known meaning?

to me they are codes that trigger higher awareness /activate my DNA , i've seen 1:44 about 8 times today already lol no kidding ,i see it on the amount of youtube views for a video and the length of youtube videos, i mean how is that a coincidence? seein 144 views on three seperate youtube videos in the same day.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

11 is an illuminati number, an NWO number. same as 3 and 3:33, 22, 44, any multiple of eleven, or three

when i see 11:11 or 3:33 or 2:22 or 44 it has nothing to do with illuminati NWO stuff ,it's codes that are awakening me ,triggering my DNA to evolve.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How many coincidences would there be if there was no internet , collective scrutiny, or media persuasion?

It is the silent ones who see and feel. Every one else is just stroking their own ego

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
How many coincidences would there be if there was no internet , collective scrutiny, or media persuasion?

it doesn't matter about the fact there was or wasn't the internet,the amount of times i see these numbers are far beyond any coincidence or my brain just recognizing number patterns and when i do see these numbers i feel my awareness increase.my mum and my sister see 11:11 too.

the OP sees 11:11 too but i guess it's just a coincidence eh?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

when i see 11:11 or 3:33 or 2:22 or 44 it has nothing to do with illuminati NWO stuff ,it's codes that are awakening me ,triggering my DNA to evolve.

or you could be seeing them as te result of subliminal altering by the PTB you know. They definately want to see the downfall of family, religion, anything that bibnds families and community together. Abolishing traditional religion with the belief of a false rapture or ascension is just another one of their goals. Maybe certain numbers jump out at you because you are being programmed to see them and link them in your mind. You may say that is not possible, but have you ever heard of the military's use of silent sound? Basically, you can be programmed and not even know it. You dont even have to hear it. It could be whispering out of your computer's speakers right now, just below the threshhold of detection. It can be streamed with the audio tracks on your you tube vids, many people even say that they are able to brainwash us using light, as in the blinking ads and avatars on many sites you go to, in your peripheral while your attention is somewhere else, the rest of your mind open for molding to specific things, such as feeling of euphoria, out of body like moments of dissociation, "prohpetic" dreams, feelings of being controlled by higher beings, or of being a higher being. Those feelings are all part of the psyche that for the most part lay dormant. we all have the capability to have our egos run amok. but i say there are ways of having those feelings evoked without our knowledge, and the resulting experiences will not only fell 100% real and irrefutable to the victims, but by spreading these experience to others it opens up more minds to these subliminal attacks. As i have said before TPTB have goals, and planning for ascension is one of them. I do n ot drink this particular kool-aid, as I have become aware of it, and it works less effectively when you are aware of it.
Hey, I could be wrong - but if the simplest answer is always right, then this is the simplest answer my good friend. I know if you google the governments use of subliminal training, and the governments use of subliminal lights and sounds as a WEAPON, you will see that they have had this capability for decades, since world war two i believe, so why not assume that people that are having these alleged experiences might be a result of some experiments? It is nt as far fetched as thinking we will vibrate into a new dimension this year.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

i could be but i'm not.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

What else could it be? If you focus on things long enough you can condition yourself to believe anything.
Even you will start to believe that random numbers have meaning.

Try to focus on 2:07 for few days, guess what, 2:07 will become part of your life.

I just picked a random number. 2:07 means nothing.

If you pick the color red, surprise... red becomes forefront.

no big deal

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply... I understand the multiples of eleven.... but are you saying the 10:01 breaks down to an 11,
same as just now when I was thinking about this I looked at the clock and said 10:10, does that break down to an 11 also?
edit on 31-7-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
so why do i see the numbers on licence plates,phone numbers,bus tickets,billboards,for sale signs etc,is that a coincidence too? why did my alarm clock turn off and on and started flashing 11:11 when it should be flashing 12:00 ? explain that one.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I do not live in your reality and do not have your perception.

if you focus on anything long enough you will make it part of your life

it is pretty simple.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

that's the thing though ,i don't focus on it ,it just comes to me.I didn't focus on my alarm clock to make it flash 11:11 did i it just turned off and on and started flashing 11:11.I didn't focus on seeing these numbers they just show up on everything i am doing.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
it's not just my reality and my perceptions because it's happening to people all over the world ,my mum and my sister see 11:11 too so how is it just my reality and my perceptions?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by adamjagger11

I dont understand. How do you come to the conclusion that the numbers are activating your DNA? Is it something you read somewhere or are you so hyper aware of your body that you can feel your DNA? I dont get it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Like i said, focus on other numbers and symbols and you will see.

use any numbers that have no association to what you currently perceive.

Once you let go you will see

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

i already have tried that ,and it doesn't work ,i don't see the numbers all the time like the ones i do.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

well that is what you are supposed to say. Verbatim. It doesnt really work if it can be undone that quickly. You are not aware of it so cannot admit it. As for the numbers, i agree with the other poster, you see what you are conditioned to see. It happens to everyone, more than you would think. When I didnt drive i didnt pay attention to what everyone else was driving. I got a sunfire, and all of a sudden i was seeing sunfires everywhere. i couldnt turn around without seeing a sunfire. it was weird, but it was just because my subconscience was picking up on it in a way it hadnt before. I later got an orange car, thinking i was the only one to have that shade of car - until i started seeing many other cars that very shade. they had always been there, but i had no reason to notice before and so i didnt. it is not supernatural, it is normal behaviour of the mind. The same goes with numbers. Your family is seeing 11:!1 because you have told them you are some time ago, and it seeps in. I am sure over the next few days thanks to you every time the number eleven pops up my subconscience will take special note of it too because it is a recent memory now. I bet if i turned to a claendar now the date of the 11th will be the one that seems to jump out at me. It is normal and not special, nor is it unique to people that think they are indigo.
and as for being brainwashed, try an experiment - though i know you wont - turn off your computer, tv, mp3, for a month. cell phone too probably. and remove yourself from all the meditating and daydreaming about ascension. read some good books, on a different topic. you will find that at the end of the month you will not be as susceptible to attributing everything to an ascension that has been promised over and over and has never yet happened. remove the stimuli, and the strange notions will go along with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join