It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our World Over the Past 24 hours In Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Despite all of the interesting articles I read everyday on ATS, I would like to post up a thread on what has happened in the world over the past 24 hours via pictures and images. As the old saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words," I hope everyone can reflect by looking at these pictures. I know I have.

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
not very many pictures with white people

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

As an amateur photographer, all I can say is this is dope. Refreshing considering the fact that it wasn't a photo collage of "casualties" of war. Definitely worth taking the time to view and absorb.

S&F

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

There's a lot more than white people on this planet so please PLEASE tell me why it matters, and how in the HELL was that your only observation????

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Boy would I hate to have to use that parking lot in Thailand, getting blocked in
And I thought Wal-Mart parking lots were hell

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
How can this be from all over the world when there is only 1 picture from the western hemisphere...pretty lame, no offense of course.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
uh like half the planet is white people or maybe a third, at least country wise, Population wise its asain and indian but there should be like some scottish peeps or ireland or german or brits americans canadians, etc. But theres like 2 white pics if that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ju stab urden

Wal-Mart on Black Friday is the worst place to be in lmaoo

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'd say your thread would be a close second. Just kidding but you really didn't catch the world in a day in my opinion. There's alot of strife in the world not really captured or any pictures that generate feelings that are overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Not a single picture from the world's second largest continent (Africa)?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
oh my god!!!!

this site is filling up with idiots and bigots...

its called the world and has lots and lots of countries, not just america...

The first page features a white person, as do 5 others. White people do not rule the world

look at the countries and cities it covers

Norway

Bolivia

Trinidad and Tobago

Pakistan

Lebanon

Sanaa

Philippines

china

Colombia

Seoul - Korea

Gulf of Aden

Sydney - australia

Thailand

Shanghai

Greece

bloody bigots, it's shameful!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What is the percentage of white people v black/dark people?
im thinking black/dark vastly outweigh the whites (nearly in every single country too)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Wow! So somebody has posted a truer picture of the world than what Americans percieve - being mostly white with a smathering of other colours and a propensity to scream "racist" at the drop of a hat....

Bloody good show.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

How can this be from all over the world when there is only 1 picture from the western hemisphere...pretty lame, no offense of course.

Are racists DUMB or what?

I count 4 pictures.

You seem to mistake the geographical Western Hemisphere( link )

For the "Western world" which is not as much geographical as it is ideological.

Do I love making racists look dumb? Yes. Do they love making themselves look stupid? Apparently so, never seen another ideological group make so many mistakes when it comes to common knowledge. Do yourself a favor kro32, pick up a history book and an Atlas once in a while

Great pictures by the way.

Edit:

edit on 28-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I see two groups of dumb people in this thread.

1st- The ones who are never satisfied.
2nd- The ones who are never satisfied with the ones that are never satisfied.

Yea, theres some white peeps in there...they are just the ones holding the guns. hah.

And to go off and call people racists and bigots because they asked where the white folks were is a lil much.

I disagree with both sides.
Sound like a bunch of kids.

Nice pics BTW.

Only, I dont see any dogs. Wheres the dogs?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

And to go off and call people racists and bigots because they asked where the white folks were is a lil much.

Before you run your mouth and say it is a lil' much why don't you take your time to deny ignorance and look through these racists post histories?

I hope that you understand that what you just accused me and others of is disgusting.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Before you run your mouth and say it is a lil' much why don't you take your time to deny ignorance and look through these racists post histories?

I hope that you understand that what you just accused me and others of is disgusting.

Hmm. Racists huh?
I dont know, but its usually the ones who are always screaming racist who are usually the racists.

And before you "open your mouth" back at me, know wtf you are talking about.
You must be following these people real well to know they are racists, because I mean why else would you just label them racist right off the bat?Something tells me its because you may have your own little 'racist" agenda.

Yea- That was stupid to say "Wheres the white people"
who cares, get over it. dont label the guy a racist cause he asked a question(A dumb one at that).

One more thing...quick question....

What did I accuse you and others of? Being dumb?
If thats the case, then yea, I meant it.

Other than that, I have no idea of what you are talking about.

People who constantly throw around race debase the entire value of the conversation.
You "Racist Whistleblowers" come into these threads ALL THE DAMNED TIME and start claiming
that anyone who holds an outside view is has to hold that view because of skin color.
Then before you can get to the second page, the entire thread is ruined.
Nobody wants to come to a page like that.
Most of the time- this is done on purpose.

MORONS- thats what I call those types of people.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Have you looked at kro32's post history? There is a button underneath his avatar that allows you to do so. Until you do that, your opinion is uninformed and you're just attention whoring. Take care.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

attention whoring huh?

Is that what they call it now?Someone gets OWNED then they fire back with "you attention whore"?

wow. you are on a roll today.
Attention whores, racists, bigots.

Come on, I know you can find some more categories than that to place people in.

You scream racism and bigotry; yet its all pouring out of you at the same time.

But you are right. Im just an Attention Whore.
- Ill make this my last post to you.

You guys already ruined the OPS thread with the racist crap anyways.

This is why the whole world is blazing on fire.
People cant handle civility.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Common Good because: edit-cuz

top topics

join