It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Faces of Norway Massacre Victims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
76. 76 is the number of victims killed by Anders Breivik. 76 is the number of innocent lives gone forever. People who had futures ahead of them and dreams to fulfill. Children who will never be able to say 'I love you' to their parents and parents who will now never be able to hear their child's laughter ever again. People who might have done great things in life will now never have that opportunity. 76 is the number of people who died for absolutely nothing.
Link
edit on 26-7-2011 by Cayla19 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed 27 Jul 2011 by Hellmutt because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

Seeing people die is such a hard thing to do and even worse to remember such events that take place. May they find peace in the afterlife. $&f

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I absolutely agree
and thank you

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Such a waste of human life

The guy shows no remorse, and he seems to think what he did was justified

Its so sad

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

and now he thinks he might get out of it by pleading insanity

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Where are you guys getting this 68 number? Everything I've heard says 85/86 at the camp and 7 at the bomb site.

And your own link even says 76 victims?

How could the count too many bodies?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm sorry but when I was writing this the news page said 68

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

the news people downgraded the # in the past 24+ hours. I believe they said confusion after the initial massacre caused an inflated #. and there still may be some who are unaccounted for.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

I wished I had not had clicked on the link to look at the pictures. As I stared at each face, I got a sense that I was looking at evil people. This is so odd. Hopefully I can shake this creepy feeling off.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

this is quite a post. I was somewhat waiting to see faces and hear personal storys but after doing so it took this tragedy to a whole new level. it is beyond sad and still so hard to comprehend. this guy had to be evil incarnate to look a child in the eyes and then in the next few seconds take their life. how are we supposed to understand that? I think we need to understand it in order to prevent it from happening again. but part of me is not sure that's possible.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I like what his father said "My son should of taken his own life instead." Talk about no remorse way to go pops. I bet his son feels like a jackass now. His own father is basically disowning him. Maybe that will give him something to think about now.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

unfortunately it is true

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Talk about no remorse way to go pops.

There's no remorse for people like this, or like Loughner. As far as I'm concerned, you don't get to take the life of innocent children, let alone any other innocent people, and ever have a chance at freedom again.

Anders Breivik needs to be executed as soon as possible to rid this earth of his presence.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The link you posted, Sky news, lists a lot of these victims as still unaccounted for, listed as "missing". How is this possible? I don't understand how they could be "missing".

Perhaps they tried to swim away and drowned in the lake... ?

Maybe because they haven't officially named the casualties until they've contacted all the next of kin?

This is odd.

"Missing".

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Amen to that

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yeah, but too bad people like Loughner are still alive, because they claim insanity so they just spend life in a mental institution, what a bunch of crap. They should execute them all immediately. Pretty soon everyone is going to drop the insane card and get out of the death penalty.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

He should get a life sentence for each victim

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

You must remember we pay taxes for these people to be fed in jail for life. So I think the easiest way is just to get it done quick. They don't deserve meals, and shelter.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

good point

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I really get emotional from this. It grabs my hope and smashes it into the ground at light speed.
It makes me feel stuff I really do not like off myself...

I don't need to understand to know that this is not supposed to happen. They should kill him very very slowly.
A monster like that is unwanted IMO.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join