It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is this? CBS Logo changes into camera lenses while your watching t.v!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

watch how the logo of CBS morphs into camera lenses and then it changes back to the original logo in seconds. I've watched CBS shows and this rarely occurs. Can someone explain this? It feels like they are recording you through the t.v? Spying on people...Since most of the population in the U.S owns a t.v

This also brings me to show this video also.
The video below is fake. It's from a video game that's based on conspiracy theories. But very creepy though.

edit on 25-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well that's weird. I assume it's another way they try to avoid piracy of their precious TV shows, since a lot of programs can mostly or completely remove a static transparent watermark. As for watching you through your TV -- I'm sure they'd love to, however it's currently not possible. Maybe the CIA could plant video surveillance in any given person's box, but if the masses had it, some clever person would find it, and then there would be outrage.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's an advertisement for a new show on cbs about cameras watching you or something I'll fins the link give me a sec

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I know you don't want to hear it, but that was kind of neat.

Never seen that before.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.cbs.com... that would be the show check it out actually looks like it might be ok. It's called person of interest.
edit on 25-7-2011 by violentz313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by violentz313
www.cbs.com... that would be the show check it out actually looks like it might be ok. It's called person of interest.

The video isn't available in my country. I live in Canada.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh sorry I guess just Google the title of the show and it will make sense to you when u read what the shows about sorry about that.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by violentz313

I don't understand how the eye turning into a camera lense is just a teaser for a upcoming show.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here's a YouTube clip so you will understand the reason for the camera lens in the corner.

www.youtube.com...

Don't know how to embed sorry

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

LOL
I read the title and was on my way in here to tell you that it makes total sense that a company based in broadcasting, television programming, and news would have a logo that utilizes a camera in some way. Its not unheard of for companies to update their logos for a fresh look.

But...

I just watched the first video and, legitimate logo or not...that little camera with the red light just gave me the creepiest feeling, lol. I can see why it would catch your attention.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ahh so the video confirms we are being spied on

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yeah it does look pretty good actually. Looks like it's gonna be the new Lost.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Duh, there's a hidden camera in all tv's. Your tv is watching you and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Here's a tip: go grab some tin foil and make yourself a hat... Scratch that, cover your entire body with tin foil. TRUST ME it will confuse the tv. . .because you'll be invisible. Everyone who denies ignorance does it. Why did you not know that?
edit on 25-7-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Do you really think that IF they were recording people through TV.. They'd change the logo into a camera?
What would they gain from that other then everyone knowing what they're doing..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap
Do you really think that IF they were recording people through TV.. They'd change the logo into a camera?
An average joe would ignore it. Saying "That was pretty cool"

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Originally posted by AKindChap
An average joe would ignore it. Saying "That was pretty cool"

A paranoid schizophrenic would say "that logo on the tv screen is a camera recording me."

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Maybe its just trying to say go NE or a certain date as in the orbit of the planet. Maybe the red dot suggesting a date for on the clock that is our orbit. Say we are at our furtherest from the sun on a certain date and consider that the 0 degree mark. Since the red dot is at 45 then perhaps you can find a certain date based on the position. kind of like passing on something complex with a tiny little innocent flare on a lense. Then again wtf do I know.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

That's exactly what I said.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yeah what if they put a listening device/statistics polling program in a Digital Set top boxes?

They can engineer a psychological profile of a person with that.

top topics

join