It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthals had sex with humans, says DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
...this study does not prove copulation took place...

...interbreeding via copulation is just a presumption, which makes this study just as flawed as the dna mapping one that only uses 6000+ samples to justify their presumptions...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by zookey

I would believe that has more to do with hosptial mix ups and infidelity than DNA testing being inaccurate.

Actually no there has been cases where biological families have been broken up due to DNA not proving they are related lol. It can happen, and more than you think.

DNA testing is not 100% foolproof.

That's the second time you have claimed that and the second time you just expect us to believe it. Provide some proof, please, in the form of documentation and references. Your argument is completely hollow without them.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I prefer to think that they made love

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My belief, is that Neanderthals were mostly fishermen. The Cro Magnons conquered the Neanderthals, because they had better tools to farm; and capture and kill animals that had a higher protein than fish. My guess that since the Cro Magnons relied alot on animal meat products; that they also caught diseases from the animals they killed. These diseases were probably passed on to the Neanderthals, which they had no resistance too.

Though it has been denied in scientific circles- People with very small chins, have traces of Neanderthal genes in them.

My guess is that at least some of the Neanderthals and Cro Magnons may have consummated there relationships; between the two races.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I wonder. In the Bible it is said that in the time of Noah, Angels came down to earth and had sex with women. They ended up with giants that were violent in nature, etc, etc. Could it be that these Nephilim were the ones we know now as Neanderthal?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Of course interbreeding between Neanderthals and humans occurred. I've also seen people with some Neanderthal features. (Neanderthals incidentally were a separate species to humans, and became extinct.)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samson777
I wonder. In the Bible it is said that in the time of Noah, Angels came down to earth and had sex with women. They ended up with giants that were violent in nature, etc, etc. Could it be that these Nephilim were the ones we know now as Neanderthal?

Interesting that you propose this.....
I ran across the following....hubpages.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sorry, I should have included the title of the article
The Case against the Angelic Gene of the Nephilim, Part II

In this article the author states that Neanderthal Evidence #2—Neanderthals Were Nephilim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join