It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible threat to humanity and the conspiracy to hide it all

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I had started a thread on possible autoimmune health problems associated with blood types with the RH negative antigen. www.abovetopsecret.com... I was hoping that there would have more interest in the actual health problems but there was more interest in the Amalgam170 thread so I was going to start another thread on that but this thread beat me to it.

The Amalgam170 message said that there was a virus that was specific to people with RH- blood types and 40% of those would die. The other 60% would develop an immune system that would be able to fight off all known viruses, modify the DNA to drastically slow down the aging process and increase intelligence.

It did not say how or how quickly the 40% would die. Some say that RH- types heal quicker so they may already have a more active immune system. If the virus it to further boost the immune system it is not inconceivable that it may trigger autoimmune type diseases where the body attacks itself.

There were quite a few unanswered questions, among them:

It also said the 60% would be separated from the rest of the population. Is this for "their own protection"? To protect the rest of the population? Perhaps isolate them for testing and/or extract the body parts/blood/whatever to inoculate others that did not change. Is this what the alleged FEMA camps are for?

How would anyone know by looking at someone what blood type they were for the separation? Would the DNA change also alter appearance? Would the increased intelligence better use the existing brain or would the head swell like a grey alien? Would appearance remain the same but perhaps some visible notation would be added to keep the uncontaminated separate from the disease carriers? I have thought that the “mark of the beast” would be a division based on religious beliefs but if there could be media fueled panic based on health concerns this would be much more acceptable even though the virus would not spread to the RH+ population and there would be no possibility for infection. Feel free to insert your theory of RFID chipping but to fulfill the prophecy the mark only requires a permanent mark that would be visible to the naked eye, no advanced technology required.

There is a strong possibility that all of the Amalgam170 message is a hoax but a lot of people were/are willing to accept it as truth. Perhaps because they feel that “something” is going to happen soon but they are not sure what.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LuFri

if his message is a hoax, it's damn well done. i doubt anyone would put so much effort into creating such a deep story.

and in case of blood types, well. as i've said, viruses mutate, so i wouldn't count on 'it won't attack rh+'. on the other hand, that may be the exact reason governments may want to separate those with rh- blood from the rest of humanity - to avoid mutation of the virus.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Yes, if you have fair hair, skin and blue or green eyes chances are you are directly related to Enki! Thus, his enemies knew this and since the Rh- people were "of the gods" some saw them as an abomination so they set about to destroy Enki's best humans. So they have devised a gene specific virus to try and wipe out Enki's progeny.

It would appear that Hitler was privy to this knowledge, eh?
(after all, we all know the Nazis superior technological capabilities (ET fed?) Pre-WWII-end, their Eugenics projects not-withstanding (obv) - where did the desire come from, to 'purify' the human race? Probably, the same place!)
edit on 7/27/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Furthermore... this lends a little more credence to a theory I came up with, awhile ago..

Has anyone made this connection, yet?

I've spent a lot of time on this website and other places, and the weird reality is, the more you study about conspiracy theories, the more tangents and rat-holes you are led down.

THEN... it all starts to come to together.

Let's start off with a known. A given....

The Bilderberg Group - an unofficial, annual, invitation-only conference of around 120-140 guests, most of whom are persons of great influence, wealth, and power. It is often viewed as the main Secret Society that governs all others. Its members have known affiliations with every other group (with secrets) from the Freemasons to Skull & Bones to Illuminati to the Council on Foreign Relations to the Tri-lateral Commission to the...

Bohemian Club - A collection of some of the most powerful men in the world who meet annually at Bohemain Grove, located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California for a three-week encampment where, among other things, they conduct a ceremony of worship to a mammoth statue of an owl, also known as...

Moloch or (Molech or Molich) - which was shortened from Bel-Moloch, or "the Bel," as in "Brotherhood of the Bell." This was a trend toward monotheism. Thus, the term Bel-Moloch referred to Moloch, to which all of the gods in the pantheon became a derivative aspect of their "great god" leader...

Marduk – a Mesopotamian / Babylonian God - “ruler of the cosmos” - who's known relatives / associates are...

Anu, Enki, & Enlil – ALL of whom (and more) are discussed in great detail and length in Robert Morning Sky's...

Terra Papers – The supposed “lost history of mankind” (and planet Earth). Dictated/passed down to RMS by his grandfather who was one of six young Native Americans who witnessed the crash of a spaceship in 1947, shortly after the now-famous Roswell incident, and rescued a 'space being' (Bek Ti) from the wreckage, who conveyed this history to them while being nursed back to health. The story, that starts out sounding like fantasy straight from the movie, Star Wars, is replete with characters, and references (to the Annunaki, specifically, but more on that in a sec), that are well known throughout the...

Sumerian Culture – the “Sudden Civilization” that spawned around 4000BC in between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. They became the most advanced civilization on Earth, creating incredible developments in mathematics, science, astrology, architecture and agriculture and are credited with many inventions such as the early developments of the wheel, military weaponry and cuneiform, the first writing system in the world. Not only that, but they spoke often and about...

The Annunaki – the collective term for their deities meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood'. These Gods from the Heavens possessed incredible abilities and knowledge of human genetics. Enki created the first humans, AD.AM and EVE. Enlil created the land that was, ED.EN.

Whether or not you subscribe to Zecharia Sitchin's interpretation of ancient Sumerian 'texts' introduces an entirely new collection of beliefs that range from the amazing (yet, logical) to the bizarre.

So... what conclusion(s) can be draw from all of this?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
____

[Continued, here (posted below above link in same thread)]

_____

So, what have we done here?

Well, we've successfully made a connection between the "Elites" of the here and now to the oldest, surprisingly advanced, civilization of all time.

Why is this important?

Well, it might not be, but just for kick and giggles, stay with me for a moment.

We've all seen the movie Deep Impact, no? Well, most popular conspiracy theories (NWO, legislation recently passed all but hinting at Martial Law, FEMA camps, D.U.M.B.s, 'seed' vault(s), etc) seem to suggest that the PTB are preparing to protect themselves from a global cataclysm. Those CTs mentioned above (and more not) deal with the their attempts to not only live through, but also manage the population as the catastrophe approaches (mass hysteria, rioting, disease, etc) - specifically, allowing their own plans of salvation not to be thwarted by the 'commoners'.

Is it possible that the Sumerians were the "Elites" that survived and emerged from the last global cataclysm?

I mean, they show up out of nowhere with all the appearance of a civilization that did NOT evlove from simple origins, but that were 'ready made' and hit the ground running. Literally.

Now, the problem with being a 'saved civilzation' through an apocalypse, is that you commit yourself to a very frustrsating situation: All the know-how - no way to execute.

Think about it - they've packed away enough supplies and technology to get thru the tough times, and possibly 'begin life' all over again. they have knowledge of so many wonderful things: computers, medicine, on and on, but no way to 'mass produce' any longer. Over time, some technologies and education are lost, simply due to the massive undertaking.

Now, something fun to add on - whether or not you subscribe to the theory of the Annunaki (very real entities worshiped by the Sumerians and others) making an appearance due to their home-world of Nibiru making it's periodic, 3600-year return to our solar system, you have to recognize the very evident possibility that 1) SOMEthing has caused dramatic and violent geophysical changes on our planet, and maybe-or-maybe-not 2) some type of ET presence is already among us, or has at least visited us in the past.

Regardless, massive tectonic plate activity in the past had caused earthquakes to occur, volcanoes to erupt, landmasses to rise and fall displacing massive amounts of water quickly causing enormous tsunamis and "global flooding".

Now a step further, you've got a visiting ET lifeform that attempts to rescue us from this devistation: These 'gods' come down from the sky in the 'bellies of birds without wings' (our ancients have spoken of this), and attempt to rescue who they can from this 'hell'. [not prepared to discuss the 'selection process']

Starting to sound like anything?

Regardless, the landform has changed quickly and massively - after a few hundred years, when the dust has settled, and perhaps after many thousands, given that an ice age is likely (and historically evident - right now, as a matter of fact) the Elites from our time, emerge from their "Arc" ready to conquer the world one more time.

Maybe in a few thousand years, people will speak of Vegas the way we talk about Atlantis.

Just some food for thought.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The vast majority of "Elites" have a negative RH Factor. The royal family of England, Swedish Royals, and the next, but not least of would be our very own Presidents. What are the odds that eight out of the last nine presidents has a negative blood type when negatives only represent 12% of the U.S population.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I love a good conspiracy, and this one if not true is indeed quite entertaining. Let us ignore for the moment the whole Elenin comet stuff and focus more on the viral aspect of this. Supposedly the original poster from the aforementioned Amalgam170 thread was posting from Russia. Which is indeed interesting considering this particular article:

www.popsci.com...

“If Russia continues to drill the lubricants and anti-freeze present in their borehole may taint the microorganisms they are trying to discover,” the coalition argues

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but what if...they already discovered the microorganism they were looking for? Did they already break the surface and just didn't tell anyone for various reasons? Possibly because of the outcry that they were tainting the lake with pollutants such as the kerosene used to fill the hole? Is it possible they discovered something so fantastic it is being kept under serious wraps and secrecy?

Speculation to be sure, and there is no evidence saying this happened but would they say something if they did indeed make some kind of enormously significant discovery such as a virus that only attacks certain blood types. The movie "The Thing" comes to mind

edit on 27-7-2011 by AutOmatIc because: Amalgam170

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

attacks only the negative blood types, with the following results:
- 40% death
- 60% development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of Viruses known to man. The virus also modifies the DNA of the infected, causing aging to be dramatically slowed down, Along with higher levels attained in intelligence.

i'm gonna need some better evidence than a photobucket image uploaded by an anonymous conspirator to believe this claim.. it's a pretty gnarly theory, but i doubt it has any grounding in reality..
edit on 24/7/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

Hey now, I'm not an anonymous conspiritor. I am seeker11 and that photobucket account is mine. I did the screen grabs from the original deleted threads to archive the information just in case there was something to it all. That screen grab came from the original emails between the OP and some other ATS members concerning the whole matter in the first place.

Just thought I would clarify.

Cheers,

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
I love a good conspiracy, and this one if not true is indeed quite entertaining. Let us ignore for the moment the whole Elenin comet stuff and focus more on the viral aspect of this. Supposedly the original poster from the aforementioned Amalgam170 thread was posting from Russia. Which is indeed interesting considering this particular article:

The OP was posting from Russia. ATS Mod AshleyD verified this. It is in a screen grab on the photobucket album.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
The vast majority of "Elites" have a negative RH Factor. The royal family of England, Swedish Royals, and the next, but not least of would be our very own Presidents. What are the odds that eight out of the last nine presidents has a negative blood type when negatives only represent 12% of the U.S population.

Not sure what proof there is behind this, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Similarly, what are the blood types of all Bilderberg members (per, my post above).

Why does EVERY major event (U.S. anyway, but certainly elsewhere, just using as example here) seem to have some type of controversy behind it?! Is it because we are all naturally skeptic? Or, are we just paranoid? Or, we're all just tinfoil hat wearing Conspiracy Nuts?

Or... is it because these events are really the games/actions of the elite, who are manipulating the stupid masses, to 1) carry out the tasks that further an agenda, and then 2) explain away to ourselves as some ridiculous cover story?
(from 1993 WTC to Pearl Harbor to JFK to RFK to Veitnam to MLK to Malcom X to OKC to 9/11 to Xmas Underwear Bomber to Polish plane crash to 7/7 to TWA Flight 800 and beyond...)

Thinning of the heard. Why do multiple legends / theories describe it as a 'cleansing'?

Just spitballing.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Yeah, I was about to say - you were on the thread I was referring to lol

These are not MY theories. I just stringed (strung?) them altogether when I saw the math.

Carry on.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Hehe no worries, I was replying to mzungu but the quote apparently did not work to credit the quote to them.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Food for thought, How many people with true Rh negative blood,( mind you not the people with the recessive Rh positive trait gene) have ever gotten the HTLV III virus that leads to AIDS? The number one answer is... NONE! Fact, you CAN NOT clone cells from tissue of an Rh negative donor. Next Question do women with Rh negative blood have next to no success with in-vitro fertilization?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think the RH- antigen type is a marker for the tribes of Israel, in particular the so called 10 Lost Tribes. To have RH negative does not make someone special it just makes them a playing piece to the great game; a house in Monopoly, a chess piece, a poker chip. It is almost time to play that piece. To fulfill prophecy all the tribes must be united at the end. If this can somehow be stopped they have won, Satan would have defeated God. I think that this is the real reason for the holocaust, an attempt to wipe out the most visible tribe. It backfired and refugees fled to the Middle East resulting in the recreation of the state of Israel instead. If even one of the prophecies are not fulfilled they have won (not going to happen but they must try anyway).

Having RH- does not make someone special. It is not “pure blood”. There is no supreme Arian race or any other connotation. It is a marker of descendants of particular tribes, not racial purity or superiority or a “chosen people”. We are all in this together. Every nation, every land every individual regardless of race creed or color is involved whether you like it or not and whether you want to be or not. If not directly involved you would still feel the repercussions.

If they can stage a scene like some type of deadly virus that affects only a small part of the population, mutates a larger (but still small) group and orchestrate a sensational media fueled panic getting the masses into thinking that it could mutate and effect even more, what a great plan. Divide the people by fear of blood type associated disease and get us to shun, attack, divide and imprison each other this would be a great move and is very characteristic of their cowardice. Pit two groups against each other, sit back, watch the chaos and wait for the outcome. They would not have to lift a finger and by being kept behind the scenes would remain blameless.

There are contingency plans if this fails but they are not as clean or as fun to watch:
Crank up earthquakes, tornadoes and other disasters using HAARP or whatever else they have.
Biological or other terrorists activity
The nuclear option (Korea, Iran, etc.)
Starvation is another option but it takes to long
Above all else create panic, fear and keep as many off balance as possible

This is not a time for division among peoples but for unity. Everything we experience, see on the news or hear on the radio is being orchestrated. How we react to the stimulus is up to us.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How many asians are rh-?I dont want to take this thread in a discriminatory direction,lets clarify this right now,but I am a trained observer with over four decades of experience .So how many?

I dont subscribe to this theory but I still can envision it,the numbers game was in place hundreds maybe thousands of years ago,why arent we all one big yellow or brown race,China and India have such a substantially larger population base that it seems unreasonable that the anglo-saxons or the whites have so much global power and influence,

What have you-all been considering as a future scenario,say fifty years from now?

Had China become a country that embraced the current global trend away from communism ,as opposed to trying russias failed idea of raping the world of its economic assets while pretending to play nice with democracy,we might already have a new world leader.But this didnt happen,China has continued to stockpile resources with an obvious and overt agenda,War based on physical percieved needs for materials essential to life,food,water,fuel,medicine,Chinas government has fostered AMONGST ITS OWN PEOPLE an intentional state of food stress and other types of psycological stresses like lack of female partners for 30 plus million males---these things were done in a tactical manner with intent of future manipulation of public opinion.

These are all precursors to war and expansion,now heres the unfortunate reality I must comment on.

I have always wondered who made the moon and the stars,and I have also wondered how the heck my anscesters managed to compete with the asian culture numbers being considered,I never came up with what I consider a reasonable answer to either question so far.

So here it is,my grandfather and his grandfather and so on NEVER planned to not compete with other races ,there was no surrender ,so whats the plan??I dont think the Boomer generation is as different from my great grandfathers generation as they would have us all believe,so again whats the plan?

This is an engineered scenario pushed forward by Chinas actions.

If we trade millions of ours for hundreds of millions of theirs we even the playing field.

China counted on non use of nukes due to global armageddon,and non use of biological weaponry due to world opinion,but now all bets are off.

China NEEDS resources therefore they require an existing infrastructure to maximise the utilisation of resources.

China wants a non-nuclear,selective biological conflict,but not as much as other powers want this scenario to happen.

Nobody unearthed a new virus ,engineered possibly.

Other races dont need the resources the way China needs them,and as soon as China needs them.

Globalisation was the only way to avoid this and the internet was supposed to facilitate this change,but China realised this and has stepped up the fight against peaceful unity by censoring and restricting their peoples use of the internet and their ability to join the rest of the earths peoples in one great unified group.

This scenario is very realistic and I would not count it out,it seems very plausable.

The charge of the light brigade VERSUS the ideas of sun tsu or whatever the great generals name was,the art of war fellow.

chinas ideology has one MAJOR FLAW,it must adhere to a timetable dictated by population and resource scarcity combined with food and mating stresses designed to fire up the fighting age males.These dynamics are all predictable and this is the achillies heel of the direction China chose to take.

It only leaves one option for their opponent,and we are seeing it play out.

Actually more than one,how about a sudden drop of communist ideals and a major bailout of the US for starters and how about China taking a proper place in global dynamics and throwing her immense manpower and global influence into a GLOBAL VILLAGE SCENARIO BASED ON HARMONY.

Instead of waiting to force their people to fight .send them out to HELP the world instead of quietly and secretly immigrating an adhoc military force to strategic spots globally.

Time for China to be honest,and join the rest of the world.
edit on 28-7-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was looking around a little and came across this thread about Timewave Zero
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are some very interesting dates:

October 28 2011 is directly linked to the day World War 2 started.

Of special note when compared to my previous post above:

November 10 2011 is linked to the Hitler 's Final Solution beginning.

November 11 2011 is linked to the day when the Star of David was required for Jews.

I have not yet had a chance to look into this in depth myself but thought I would throw it out there for consideration.

edit on 7/30/2011 by LuFri because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
THIS IS AMAZING. How can i exsplain this,wierd. A thought popped into my head, not my thinking. BLOOD TYPES, NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE and how spacial objects effect the persons with these types of blood NEGATIVE. OMG, where do i begin.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
first of all, before i begin or forget. I am not a doctor or nurse or whatever. Anyways, I have a question. It answers maybe some of the things in my head. OK, what does the NEGATIVE or POSITIVE stand for or what is it or why negative or positive? WHY NOT, just ab, or just o, or just a? WHY have a negative or a positive in it at all?

I'll be back i have to get something.
edit on 30-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
In relation to viruses: youtube.com... NO, you do not get this from cats. JUST REMEMBER, lowered immune system. NOW, ask yourself how and how will this relate to incomming objects in space. I have more, listen.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What does antarctica and the ww2 nazi's have to do with this, i tell you it part of the viruses and comets and stuff that hit our earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join