It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Blackjack & Oct 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, first off, I want to explain the situation. I've been an ATS regular for years (lurker for a lot longer than member of course) but over the last year or so, I've trickled down the time I spend on this website considerably. For two main reasons: my health and not slipping into unconsciousness. I found that visiting this website was contributing considerably into the terrible life that I was making for myself and as I got deeper into my spiritual journey, I looked back and noticed a complete correlation with when I started visiting this site and when my life began it's deep deep descent into my "hell" years. Not that this site was the main and only reason, it was actually one of hundreds albeit a big one though. But it shaped my worldview which in turn shapes your life. I know you will all say, "Oh, not me. I'm strong, nothing phases me." I would say the same thing. But the truth is that no matter how strong, filling your head with negative topics (which I think we could all agree makes up about 80% of what's on here) is definitely not good for us. Not to mention that we have to sort through all the nonsense nonsense to get to the real nonsense and we're left lost and confused and always anticipating the worst. So anyway, now I can visit this site and not get drawn into every topic and scare tactic. Why? Because my bull# radar, or you can call it intuition, is at it's peak.

So, I will bring you to operation blackjack. Now this was something I first saw when it popped up two years ago, and I really believed in it. I thought for sure this was the NWO's big plan to divide and conquer. And there everyone was, watching these last 2 years in anticipation of June 22 and it came and went without a pop. This year, I had even forgotten about it all together and I can't even tell you exactly what it was that I was doing on June 22 but I googled and it looks like people were still waiting. Fair enough. For some reason, about two weeks ago, right as I came out of a deep meditation, I got the feeling that I needed to go back and really take a look at this "operation blackjack". So I did and the thing that really caught my eyes this time was the dates and locations as they were written. Which are exactly as follows:

June 22 ... 8.03.27AM
June 22 8.03.27AM EDT. New York City
Washington DC. 8.03.38AM EDT
June 22. 8.03.31AM EDT. Toronto
Mexico City. 8.03.47AM CDT
Portland. 8.03.29AM PDT
Los Angeles. 8.03.29AM PDT

Now if you'll remember, the slides of the destruction scenes start with London getting "nuked". The thing is though, that out of all the locations, London is the only one that doesn't have it's name written out somewhere in the date and location given. Why? Also notice how some have the location after the supposed date and some before. Pay attention to the use of punctuation. Why does Toronto have a period right after 22 yet NYC doesn't have one after the 22. Why does London have 3 periods but a space between the 22 and the 8? Why does London not differentiate between GMT and BST. I'm not sure if it's common to differentiate in the UK but I'm just going with the notion that its included in the others so it should be included in that one as well. Could be wrong though. The thing that really strikes me as odd too is Portland. Why Portland? They could have hit Seattle, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Chicago, Miami, San Diego, San Francisco, Phoenix, Vegas, Cleveland, heck even Detroit would be more appropriate for an operation such as blackjack. But then again why Shankesville?

Here's the thing, I believe we have all been duped. BIG TIME. I do believe there is something to this operation blackjack but I don't think it's anything we're expecting and I think that we all took it too literal which is why June 22 has come and gone and nothing has happened. I can't even say that those locations will even be of any relevance or if they're just put in because they somehow fit into whatever it is that these numbers and locations are telling us. I think they played us big time. Made you think that exactly what you guys thought was gonna happen is gonna happen. You know the talk, the NWO is gonna enslave us, they're gonna microchip us all, etc. They played divide and conquer to a tee and you didn't even realize it. They put together some story that would fit the mold of what we thought would happen and how it would play out. Who they're suspected targets would be both domestically and abroad. You'll say, but they are evil! I think so too, I completely agree with you but I think they threw us off the trail completely because they know exactly what's coming our way. In the mean time, they've been preparing which I know is another topic widely talked about around here. I also got the feeling over this last week that this may be connected to the Mayan Calendar. I had read tons about the Mayan calendars, the underworlds and everything years ago and hadn't really delved too much into the subject over the last two years so when I got the feeling to go back and check, I felt that I might be onto something.

I know you guys probably want some answers but the thing is, that I can't give them to you because I do not have them yet. I hope that maybe I can send some of you in the right path, or something might click for a couple of you and you guys can come back here and we can discuss and try and figure out exactly what there is to this thing. I also feel it is urgent and refrained from posting when I wanted to about a week ago because I don't want to fearmonger, which isn't my intention anyway but I've been around this site long enough to know that someone will always find a way to derail the topic and throw into the realm of paranoia. It's also one of the things that I discussed earlier with how this site affects us and I certainly don't want to help in any way to put more fear into other people. I'm not even sure if it's something to necessarily fear and to be honest I don't fear it. What will be will be and what is is always a part of the divine plan so why resist it? But I feel that time is of the essence so that maybe we can learn some very vital information and thus save a couple more than would have been lost if this is the type of thing operation blackjack is pointing to. If you decide to go back and take a look at this, may I suggest a couple of things. Don't think too hard! Don't let your mind control you! You control it. Let it work with your being and follow your intuition no matter how absurd your mind makes it seem. Intuition is life (soul, being) knowing, the mind only knows how to know life. Does that make any sense? :/ And don't fall into the trap of associating your mind with your being, I guarantee you, your mind will definitely try and do that to keep control.

Well I hope we can come up with some definitive answers. If this has been discussed before then I apologize but seeing as there are tons of threads on operation blackjack and seeing how people are still obsessed with that June 22 date then I figure if it has been discussed, then it apparently hasn't been discussed thoroughly. Oh yeah, and if you guys want to take the route of numerology then go for it. I have yet to totally dismiss it but some thing just don't add up. I tried the whole June 22 = 10 thing. Then you have 8.03 so you're like ok 10/11... that could make sense but then you run into things like .27 or .31 in some of them and it's like okkkkk, so what 2009? 2004? Or is it backwards 9/11? But that already passed. Who knows. I feel there is definitely something to this though. Something is telling me these are dates written in a fashion we're not so accustomed to but I could be wrong. I hope someone out there can come up with some plausible ideas.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Washington DC. 8.03.38AM EDT
Mexico City. 8.03.47AM CDT
Portland. 8.03.29AM PDT
Los Angeles. 8.03.29AM PDT
All of these dates turn into 8.3.11 if you add the last 2 digits together.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Perhaps the Illuminati Cards can help you figure it out...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Now if you'll remember, the slides of the destruction scenes start with London getting "nuked". The thing is though, that out of all the locations, London is the only one that doesn't have it's name written out somewhere in the date and location given. Why?

I can answer this part.

The Blackjack series was originall publish in the Guardian. Which is a British Newspaper. So while the readership would automatically recognise a scene of London (and also as the preceeding slides where of MI6 and the house of commons) they would not necessarily recognise a scene of Mexico City, or Portland of Toronto. Hence need for the name.

As for the mind bending aspect of your post. I can relate to that!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

That is the first thing i noticed as well when I opened this thread. pretty strange with the whole 8*3*11 thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by Ghost375

That is the first thing i noticed as well when I opened this thread. pretty strange with the whole 8*3*11 thing.

…and the rabbit hole gets deeper!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I get a kick out of how people think there is something to numerology. It is pretty funny.

So another failed claim went by unnoticed. How sad. There should be a calendar at ATS. As failures are tallied up there should be a big board with a score such as: 0 right 5000 wrong. That's probably something like the score today don't you think?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I do agree there is a information war to make us believe certain things will play out a certain way, when in fact the PTB are going in a slightly different direction.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Where is an Illuminati card thread lately? I miss those. Very intriguing and fun. In a dark way.

new topics

top topics

join