It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How do you say "Operation Gladio" in Norwegian?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
And the plot thickens. Man they move fast!

16.32 Mike Emery, a British expat living in Norway who is director of an international NGO, has Tweeted that NRK is report a car has been surrounded at the airport.

He has also Tweeted unconfirmed reports that a black mercedes was seen leaving prior to the explosion.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Do they have a suspect already?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Norway troops have been active in afganistan for years.

Norway planes have been active in bombing Libaya.

When you play with fire you tend to get burned.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm watching TV2 Nyhetskanalen right now. As far as I heard, the police surrounded a car at the airport and have arrested 3 people. Nothing confirmed yet.

Unreal. The police are telling people to get the hell out of downtown and limit their cellphone use!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

if it is to drum up war support as false flag attack probably italy or denmark will be next.
both are bailing on nato. thats my guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jericho-X
I'm watching TV2 Nyhetskanalen right now. As far as I heard, the police surrounded a car at the airport and have arrested 3 people. Nothing confirmed yet.

Unreal. The police are telling people to get the hell out of downtown and limit their cellphone use!

Great info! Any word who the 3 suspects might be?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

It was always repported to explotions. last thing they said in norwegian live feed, from the police was that this was not an accident. and dose now in fact acording norwegian headlines indicate that this is terrorist involvment.

I think livefeed died due to internett was cutt of in norway externaly. i am not able to call my mother from sweden.

This is the worst day in norwegian history..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Nothing yet. The police is supposed to have a press meeting soon. Have to wait for their information!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just in now; The tv station TV2 is being evacuated right now.

No more information on that yet. I'm guessing a threat has been made there!
edit on 22/7/11 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

link   
www.aftonbladet.se...

Here is a working livestream via a swedish newspaper. It is norwegian state channel.

link   
From what I have heard from the media, it's unknown who is responsible.

In my opinion, it could be that Mullah Krekar guy because of his possible extradition from Norway.

Or, Terrorism related to Afghanistan.

Or,Gaddafi also promised attacks across Europe not too long ago.

link   

Originally posted by Jericho-X

Nothing yet. The police is supposed to have a press meeting soon. Have to wait for their information!

OK! I'm curious to see what they will have to say. Please keep us posted. Thanks for the updates!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Live on Sky news, reports coming in, people are trapped within the buildings, which were effected by the blast.

Seems to becoming worse.

I wonder if they will put the blame squarely on Gadaffe. To maybe increase support to send in ground troops. I know maybe this is the wrong time to speculate. As previous Member said false flag to stir up support for the operations in Libya.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Could it be retaliation for the cartoon of Prophet Mohammed? They did want to punish Norway for that. Perhaps to teach others not to do the same thing as Norway so they set Norway as an example.

Wrong, they wanted to punish Denmark, not Norway.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

Or,Gaddafi also promised attacks across Europe not too long ago.

why would gaddafi attack norway right before they stop attacking and withdraw all of their fighter jets on august 1st? that would be the dumbest thing he could do. he would attack france or britain if he was going to do anything, and even that is doubtful.
edit on 22-7-2011 by TheRepublic because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

well its nothing new for intelligence to do dirty tricks to keep other countries involved in war that are not in the national interest. like a few years back when germeny and france wanted to bail on afghanistan it was leaked that the cia was going to put lots of news stories out in france about how women were being abused to get support for the war there because of frances liberal outlooks.

in germany they had to try a different trick because of germanys conservative nature so they put out stories about how germany would be flooded with islamic immigrants if they didnt keep supporting the war.
How do you work that out? The more you fight the more you get the asylumn seeker's coming on in!

now with isolationist countries or ones leaning towards isolationism they will normally blow something up in those countries to convince people isolationism wont work. it is a lame and played out trick but we will see if it works in norway.
Norway isn't isolationist, it's pro-immigration (read non-white) and has been since the liberal's got into power! This is the writing on the wall for that pipe-dream.

wikileaks

See bold print

Second line.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Could be related to another cartoon another newspaper Published of the Koran next to a Pig. There was demonstrations over that.

But this is all speculation.

Do members really think we are going to be told the truth. answer NO we will not be.

edit on 22-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

well just because the cia says something dosnt mean it has to make sense. it is just spin to keep them in the war. it dosnt have to be logical.

as for norway they are moving out of interventionism by withdrawing all fighter jets in the libya mission on august 1st. this is a very conveniently timed bomb in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
WARNING: Strong pictures in this link

www.demotix.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Murmurings of responsibility are coming out now. Not sure how valid they are.

Will McCants, who writes for Jihadica, a website that claims it is "documenting the Global Jihad", has claimed an "Amir Ghruzni" on a radical forum says the Oslo blast was a warning to the prime minister of Norway to withdraw troops from Khorasan. Khorasan is an historic region covering parts of Afghanistan among other countries.

17.01 More from Will McCants. He is now saying forum members are discussing the arrest of three suspects following a car chase.

Confirmed: Another bomb suspected near the TV2 channel in Oslo.

NRK is now reporting that police are searching for a bomb outside TV2 offices in Oslo. There are also reports that Norwegian TV2 offices in Oslo have been ordered to evacuated.

The reason is so far unknown but the location is away from the bomb site.

More on the TV2 offices being evacuated - because a suspicious bag was found.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 22-7-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join