It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inorganic life dominates Solar System, and visits Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
read article HERE

Humans on Earth have been preoccupied with searching for other intelligent life that is organic in the universe. However, scientific research has presented evidence of life-like structures that arise from inorganic substances in space. To thrive on Earth intelligent inorganic life would not need, for example, air, and a variety of other vital organic features for life. The implications of this research are that apparently organically "dead" planets like Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, along with moons in this solar system could be inhabited by colonies of intelligent and inorganic life. Accordingly, some UFOs could in fact be spacecraft from colonies of neighbouring planets of Earth, and their moons. In other words, scientific research now supports the plausibility of various testimonies that have been made of such intelligent and apparently inorganic life in our solar system.

Ancient Nag Hammadi material contains reports of visionary experiences, including first-hand encounters with inorganic beings called Archons, reports John Lash in association with the Marion Institute documents in Metahistory.org. Gnostic teaching, explains that these entities arose in the early stage of formation of the solar system, before the Earth was formed. Archons inhabit the solar system, the extraterrestrial realm as such, but they can intrude on Earth.

very interesting. had no clue about these so called "Archons" until I read this article. what a wild world we live in. inorganic life forms. hmmmm

what do you all think?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's a definite possibility!

Until we are told the actual truth being hidden from us, then we will be able to know for sure... Until then, all we can do is theorize on the possibilities that are imaginable and plausible with the science we know today...

Magnum

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Good find,

Now wouldn't that be a massive slap in the faces of debunkers should it be confirmed, they was right under your noses LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Imagine if they were literally under their noses as some kind of tiny microscopic entity?

That would be golden!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

the popular theory tht life can emerge from carbon because it can have four elements bond to it. Its the only organic that can do it. but metals such as silicon or germanium can also support bonding with four elemnts, so this is a very reasonble claim to make

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
TRANSFORMERS!! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!!
TRANSFORMERS!! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is also interesting because their were sightings of aliens that did not appear organic. looked like they were made of metal

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He doesn't understand what the Gnostics were talking about at all. Archons aren't material. He says only the Nag Hammadi Library survived, that's not true. The archons weren't jealous of humanity. They are controlled by the Demiurge. It is said though by some accounts that the Demiurge saw that humans were greater than him because of the spark, which he lacked.

The galaxy wasn't seen as the "pleroma" like the author says. Pleroma meaning "fullness" and the tendency to attribute material things as either imperfect or evil...it's far, far from what Gnostics would call "full". If the earth is a corpse, then what is the galaxy?

Gnostics never said archons "feed on our fear". Nor did they ever describe "reptilians" or any other type of material entity.

Certain religious beliefs such as divine redeemer / messiah are injected delusions.

That doesn't even make sense considering Jesus was seen as a redeemer.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2011 by Turq1 because: double post

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
does anybody remember the NASA WORM?

I think that is probably one of thos inorganic lifeforms

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

so whats your take Turq on the motive if what you say is true?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
TRANSFORMERS!! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!!
TRANSFORMERS!! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!

nice one!

are you familiar with Headmasters? inorganic and organic lifeforms together.
edit on 21-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

got a link to a photo of this nasa worm? sounds interesting

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

No but after a quick Google search I do now!

wiki

Headmasters are a sub-group of characters from the Transformers meta-series, distinguished by their ability to detach their heads when transforming into their alternate modes, with the heads then transforming themselves into a humanoid form. However, this concept was taken in several different directions across the different Transformers universes.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxCavalera

nasa worm thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
read article HERE

what do you all think?
We can't say it's impossible. We have only a one planet limited experience with life so we aren't well equipped to say what different forms it can take.

And there's scientific speculation like this video by Carl Sagan about they types of life forms that could exist on worlds we think of as uninhabitable:

Carl Sagan's Cosmos: Life on Jupiter

So the concept that the scope of life may be wider than our form of life, such as portrayed in Sagan's video, seems like a reasonable scientific hypothesis, albeit unproven.

However, from my perspective, the article you linked to is not scientific at all. The claim:

scientific research now supports the plausibility of various testimonies that have been made of such intelligent and apparently inorganic life in our solar system
is not really supported by some of the gibberish in the article which gets into some non-scientific and shall I say religious discussions like the gnostics.

Gnostic Gospels

The Gnostic Gospels are a collection of about fifty-two texts based upon the ancient wisdom teachings of several prophets and spiritual leaders including Jesus, written from the 2nd to the 4th century AD.[1] These gospels are not part of the standard Biblical canon of any major Christian denomination, and as such are part of what is called the New Testament apocrypha.
So why were the gnostic gospels not included in the Bible?

One explanation I've heard is that even in a book replete with myths like the bible, the myths in the Gnostic Gospels were considered too far fetched for anyone to believe as possibly being real so they were excluded in favor of only leaving in some of the more believable myths like parting the red sea and what have you.

So how this religious topic ends up being portrayed as science and posted in a science thread is somewhat of a mystery.

However I've observed that some people have a hard time understanding where science ends and mythology begins. It's not that hard for scientists, they just look for repeatable experiments and observational evidence which are not present in gnostic writings, that I've observed.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Here is a link to a good extraterrestrial energyzoa hypothesis www.tarrdaniel.com... . As we do learn more out this universe I do expect the reality to be stranger than what we could possibly imagine.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
spirit-of-one.com...

I suggest reading this.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Gospels and ancient wisdom have no actual place in what should be a scientific investigation. If there are non organic lifeforms dotted about the place, then proper study should be conducted, and only the results of such should be attended to as fact, or as worthy of further interest at this time.

Besides, we need to be EXTREMELY precise with our terminology on this subject. First of all how exactly is the term intelligent non-organic being used? To my mind this means a life form which has no organ structure, no seperate skin, blood, bone, heart, liver,kidneys, or brain, but is none the less alive, and intelligent. Just because something is not carbon based does NOT make it in organic. A lack of ORGANS makes it in organic. If what you mean is , life may exist out there which is based on other metals, or even chemicals which are not in the metal family , well heck, thats old hat to me. I have been suggesting that we arent recognising life in the universe because we refuse to think outside our bio box for YEARS. The important thing then, as now, is to get someone to prove it.

The worst thing that a person, or think tank, or other intellectual body can do in a situation like this, with the subject matter at hand, is to take ancient works and call them probable cause for investigation. The BEST that can be done, is to say "I say, this smart fellow just thought outside the box for a second, all on his own, with no prompting from a tome written when mankind thought he was king of all creation, or worshiped the planets as gods in other locations. Lets do what HE thinks would be a good idea, lets investigate the heavens with OPEN EYES!!"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Imo nature abhors a vacum.

We are inexplicably drawn to space and other planets for this reason.

To fill space with life.

I can see this inorganic life existing, but I do not see it ever overcoming living oraganic's.

Destroy a part of earth, it will find a way over time to reclaim it and grow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join