It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful object.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

People with sense yes, people who see a balloon and think its an alien invasion are generally in mental hospitals over here.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

I flagged this thread. It appears to me that not all the objects in the video can be explained as balloons. You may find it odd that one man can find so many UFO's to film, while I find it odd that one man can find so many BALLOONS to film. I look at the sky constantly for such things and only see two maybe three balloons each year. Although one summer I saw a plastic swimming pool about 8 feet in diameter spinning a hundred feet in the air.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well. I want to thank everyone for replying. Also I apologize for my naivete. I am afraid you are right this time, this probably is a balloon.

In any case, check out Urzi's other video's, there's much more to see there.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Fool, dont mistake ambient for techno. Get back to lady gaga, you barbaric.
mmmhmm. You sure know what you're talking about here.

You think a piece of trash that is falling in the sky, is an amazing video of a spectacular and beautiful object, yet I am the one who is foolish.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

hi groingrinder,

understand
and fair point..

i am similar...

i only made the flag comment because i thought this was a pretty obvious NON-ufo,
that had been de-bunked by the time the flag appeared...

IMHO..

seeya

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
S and F. I love videos that are more than just specks of dust!

I know this next statement will be off-topic, but as I can not create a new thread yet I feel I have no other forum. I recently stumbled upon this website

translate.google.com... pami-z-USA-Szykuja-inwazje-%2Cartykuly%2C109122%2C1.html

which reports that an alien invasion is underway.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Fool, dont mistake ambient for techno. Get back to lady gaga, you barbaric.
mmmhmm. You sure know what you're talking about here.

You think a piece of trash that is falling in the sky, is an amazing video of a spectacular and beautiful object, yet I am the one who is foolish.

Yes I do (or did)

But my knowledge of music far supersedes yours, its obvious. If you cant tell the difference between ambient and techno, than you better shut up.

My balloonary and musical knowledge are two separate things.
edit on 21-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The first part of the video looks like a deflated one of these solar-balloons falling from the sky:

...although it could just be any sort of plastic bag-like material falling from the sky.

edit - How unfortunate. Apparently youtube has prevented the embedding by request.. I wonder who would that?. Anyway, please click on "watch on youtube"

People usually do that when they want you to be able to subscribe to their channel -- usually so they can get more money from the advertisements on their channel (more subscribers can mean more money from ads). If the video was embedded, you would not be able to easily get to the uploader's channel to subscribe.

edit on 7/21/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

But my knowledge of music far supersedes yours, its obvious. If you cant tell the difference between ambient and techno, than you better shut up.

Lets applaud Lady Gaga for her outstanding effort........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Lets applaud Lady Gaga for her outstanding effort........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hold on Brokencircles. I think what you are doing now is called selective reading or bias.

Because if you would have been decent enough after researching my comments to quote me correctly, which would have been:

"Lets applaud Lady Gaga for her outstanding efforts in mocking this medieval ideology. We need more of this. Check out the names on the bikers backs. I can imagine the die hard no-sex before marriage, anti-abortion, anti-euthanasia Christian getting a heart attack upon seeing this. Good!"

you would have discovered I was referring to her mocking Christianity, not her music.

Try not to make a fool of yourself next time.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
How on Earth did a thread about a possible UFO turn into a pissing match over who knows Lady Gaga's music better?

Here's a novel thought for you: WE DON'T CARE!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
How on Earth did a thread about a possible UFO turn into a pissing match over who knows Lady Gaga's music better?

Here's a novel thought for you: WE DON'T CARE!!

First of all. Don't talk for others, it's silly, are you a cult member or schizo? Secondly is it hard for you to admit you're wrong? I had the guts to admit I was wrong. You clearly don't possess that skill, do you?
Thirdly, it was not about knowing Lady Gaga better, it was about your inability to distinguish ambient from techno. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

First of all. Don't talk for others, it's silly, are you a cult member or schizo? Secondly is it hard for you to admit you're wrong? I had the guts to admit I was wrong. You clearly don't possess that skill, do you?
Thirdly, it was not about knowing Lady Gaga better, it was about your inability to distinguish ambient from techno.

Umm.....I said nothing about music or Lady bloody Gaga or anything - a simple search of this thread will prove that.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Methinks you should take your own advice.
It seems you are so determined to strike out at others that you are making silly mistakes like not checking who you are replying to or what they have said in this thread.
edit on 21/7/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

However, this thing is changing it's shapes. That's why I find it unlikely to be a balloon. But sure, it could be the wind. Who knows. I retract my previous statement.

Some of us still remember still litlle stunt from three years ago....

Mr. Urzi's "reputation" reminds me a bit of mr. Arturo Robles "reputation"...

Peace
edit on 21-7-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

Yes, this is a good video. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thirdly, it was not about knowing Lady Gaga better, it was about your inability to distinguish ambient from techno.

Umm.....I said nothing about music or Lady bloody Gaga or anything - a simple search of this thread will prove that.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Methinks you should take your own advice.
It seems you are so determined to strike out at others that you are making silly mistakes like not checking who you are replying to or what they have said in this thread.

pff.... Let me refresh your memory. You called the music used in the video techno and the uploader should have been slapped for it. I told you that you couldn't tell the difference between ambient and techno and that you should return to gaga. Then you brought up a quote of me applauding gaga's effort at mocking christianity, yet you posted it in such a way making it seems as if I applauded her music, which I actually do not. Are we clear now?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

pff.... Let me refresh your memory. You called the music used in the video techno and the uploader should have been slapped for it.

That was BROKENCIRCLES not me. Perhaps it is YOUR memory that needs refreshing?

I told you that you couldn't tell the difference between ambient and techno and that you should return to gaga. Then you brought up a quote of me applauding gaga's effort at mocking christianity, yet you posted it in such a way making it seems as if I applauded her music, which I actually do not. Are we clear now?

Clear? You couldn't be more foggier if you tried. Again, that entire conversation was BROKENCIRCLES, not me.

Come on mate, the thread is only 2 pages long it would have taken you all of 10 seconds to double-check that. But now I know you are the type of poster who tries to attack anyone who disagrees with you, so I know to steer clear of you from now on

Here is the post again for the dummies:

We might thank Urzi for his fabulous choice of music. Finally someone who doesn't force you to slam the mute button

I would prefer to slap him across each cheek for his choice of techno music.

I don't know where you bought your eyeballs from, but that clearly says BROKENCIRCLES. What were you saying about looking foolish?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

yeah yeah, I see now. Your avatars look alike, my bad.

This proves my blindness no? that's why I see ufo's in balloons. Time to buy glasses.

Anyway, i'm sorry this op turned out so nasty, but i think you guys can be very bitchy.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

Uhuh.

I was sitting here thinking of what excuses you would use for attacking me, and that was Number 2 on my list - right below "I'm posting on my mobile phone and couldn't tell the difference - despite your names being completely different....."

Anyway, i'm sorry this op turned out so nasty, but i think you guys can be very bitchy.

Maybe that had something to do with the fact that when some people gave their opinion that it was just a falling inflatable object, you immediately went on the attack and started throwing out catchphrases like "Denier". That sort of thing tends to get people offside you know.

EDIT TO ADD: This didn't help either...

so for all you Maussan haters, please abandon this op immediately and spare me your nonsense.

Kind of defeats the purpose of letting people have their opinions, which is the whole purpose of this website.
edit on 21/7/2011 by Kryties because: Added more

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

Uhuh.

I was sitting here thinking of what excuses you would use for attacking me, and that was Number 2 on my list - right below "I'm posting on my mobile phone and couldn't tell the difference - despite your names being completely different....."

Maybe that had something to do with the fact that when some people gave their opinion that it was just a falling inflatable object, you immediately went on the attack and started throwing out catchphrases like "Denier". That sort of thing tends to get people offside you know.

EDIT TO ADD: This didn't help either...

so for all you Maussan haters, please abandon this op immediately and spare me your nonsense. Back then Urzi was still taken shots of flying saucers hanging above his apartment.

edit on 21/7/2011 by Kryties because: Added more

Well, I did change to accepting this might be a balloon, or didn't I? And yes, calling someone denier wasn't so smart, I admit to that.

About my Maussan part, I don't feel sorry for that. It's lamentable how people react to his name. I really don't want to read that nonsense, because it's so irrelevant.

So what first on your list?

Anyway, I did not attack for your opinion on the video, but your silly mistake on the music.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join