It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful object.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi there fellow Ats'rs,

Today I came upon an amazing video. Real or not. I cannot tell. (as usual)

In any case. It was shot by Antonio Urzi, an Italian from Milan, who over the years, has truly gained an ufo celebrity status. Famous he appears to be for having that magic quality of being stalked by ufo's everywhere he turns. Youtube is awash with video's of Urzi strolling around cities, followed by a crowd of ufo fanatics eager to get a chance at a real life sighting. Often with great success, hence his status.
He was brought to light somewhere this decade by Jaime Maussan, so for all you Maussan haters, please abandon this op immediately and spare me your nonsense. Back then Urzi was still taken shots of flying saucers hanging above his apartment.
To me Urzi appears as a honest friendly guy with enough integrity to be taken serious. Personally, I have seen no indication of him being out for money, neither has he begun a cult or a movement preaching the ufo indoctrination. Al he does is travel the globe together with his handsome wife Simona, giving short talks and video presentations at ufo gatherings. As always stalked by his Martian buddies and a crowd of enthusiastic ufo fanatics. However, as usual the internet is crammed with D-Bunkers working around the clock to destroy every inch of credibility this man might have to offer. So. Is he a hoaxer or not? It's your choice.

Here is the video. We might thank Urzi for his fabulous choice of music. Finally someone who doesn't force you to slam the mute button, before you turn psychotic having to hear that X-files tune again.
Even though most of his video's show us nothing but white dots, I think we can all admit this one is pretty spectacular. If anyone genius enough to reveal whatever this object during the initial 3 minutes is, you are most welcome. Urzi, as always has no clue himself.

edit - How unfortunate. Apparently youtube has prevented the embedding by request.. I wonder who would that?. Anyway, please click on "watch on youtube"

edit on 21-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

hi Dagdad,

link dead???

seeya

ok, utube
edit on 21/7/2011 by shaneR because: ok, utube

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
hi

it sort of reminds me of a bumper bar i had to pull off my last car,

BUT i think U will find it is a BALLOON,
that has deflated...
and is falling...

IMHO

seeya

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Looks like an inflatable rubber mattress or pool toy.

Also looks like it has been editted into the video.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

hi

it sort of reminds me of a bumper bar i had to pull off my last car,

BUT i think U will find it is a BALLOON,
that has deflated...
and is falling...

IMHO

seeya

The last resort for the denier is balloons. Sorry sir. The chance of this being a balloon is as equal as the chance of Chris Crocker becoming president.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by dadgad

Looks like an inflatable rubber mattress or pool toy.

Also looks like it has been editted into the video.

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

I'm sorry, I can't make anything more out of this other than plastic debris floating in the air. Maybe mr. Urzi isn't being followed by these objects, maybe mr. Urzi is living near a landfill....I don't know.

Can you get a image up in this thread of this "beautiful object" that we are suppose to see...thanks.

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't want to be a jerk but that really looks like a plastic bag caught in the wind currents...just my opinion...where's phage,he'll figure it out.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think it is probably a balloon of some kind. I would of thought it would be falling faster than that if it was a deflated balloon though..I could be wrong though.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
The last resort for the denier is balloons. Sorry sir. The chance of this being a balloon is as equal as the chance of Chris Crocker becoming president.

Can you provide data to show these odds you speak of?

I certainly think the are odds of it being a balloon are much greater.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Mate, I am a believer in UFO's but I also don't fall for obvious hoaxes. Discernment is the key to UFO spotting.

Let's look at this logically:

The object is obviously falling - why would a UFO be falling unless it got shot down, in which case there would have been fire and explosions and screaming and dying......all the usual stuff that goes with blowing stuff up.

Secondly, why does it look an awful lot like an inflatable balloon or pool floatie? You'd think the all-knowing aliens would at least make their craft a little less ridiculous looking.

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands." ~ Douglas Adams
edit on 21/7/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

denier?

cause i called your vid a HOAX...

ive seen two REAL ufos,
and that aint one of them...

seeya

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Amazing footage of a bin bag, this is proof that we have been visited by bin men from the planet lazy, not aliens.

Anyone that is so gifted at filming UFOs must be automaticly discredited as being an attention whore or mental.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Can you provide data to show these odds you speak of?

I certainly think the are odds of it being a balloon are much greater.

No I can't, mathematics isn't my strength. I was speaking figuratively Maybe you're all right, maybe its a balloon.

However, this thing is changing it's shapes. That's why I find it unlikely to be a balloon. But sure, it could be the wind. Who knows. I retract my previous statement.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner
Amazing footage of a bin bag, this is proof that we have been visited by bin men from the planet lazy, not aliens.

Anyone that is so gifted at filming UFOs must be automaticly discredited as being an attention whore or mental.

How friendly of you. Do people enjoy your company?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
nice clear video too bad all of its movements say something falling and blowing in the wind

it like a foil feather now if you had the bird it fell off of you'd be unto something

ohwell have fun

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

No I can't, mathematics isn't my strength. I was speaking figuratively Maybe you're all right, maybe its a balloon.

However, this thing is changing it's shapes. That's why I find it unlikely to be a balloon. But sure, it could be the wind. Who knows. I retract my previous statement.

Perspective is what is making it appear to be changing the shape, that and the wind.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

How unfortunate. Apparently youtube has prevented the embedding by request.. I wonder who would that?

I will make a wild guess, and say that it was most likely Antonio Urzi who requested this.

Today I came upon an amazing video. Real or not. I cannot tell. (as usual)

If anyone genius enough to reveal whatever this object during the initial 3 minutes is, you are most welcome. Urzi, as always has no clue himself.

So he claims to not know what it is, and you also claim the same.
So why are you so quick to deny the possibility of it being a deflated balloon?

It is obviously falling in an uncontrolled manner, and not flying.

We might thank Urzi for his fabulous choice of music. Finally someone who doesn't force you to slam the mute button

I would prefer to slap him across each cheek for his choice of techno music.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Some of us still remember still litlle stunt from three years ago....

Mr. Urzi's "reputation" reminds me a bit of mr. Arturo Robles "reputation"...

Peace
edit on 21-7-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

hi BrokenCircles
thanks for that,

and made me laugh too...THANKs...

PS....someone flagged this thread...there should be a way to trace flags...!!!

that might make people more discerning in their flagging...

BUT, star 4U...

thanks again

+ seeya

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join