It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Umbrellas For Peace

About Us

Picture of Umbrella. That is obviously important. Let's look into it for a minute.

link   
Ok something interesting I found that may answer to the Jewish nature of this....

Bachrach studios were founded in Baltimore. In 1904, the Great Baltimore Fire burned down the city because the firemen did not have the right equipment. The Jewish section was completely destroyed.

news.hrvh.org...

Baltimore harbor has the USS Constellation anchored there. When asked their favorite constellation, they answered Cassiopeia. The mayor at the time was Robert McLane, of which a US Coast Guard ship was named for him. On July 4, 1942, it was involved in an incident in which another ship, named the Belle Chasse almost hit it. The reason was the Belle Chasse could not see the tube lights from the McLane.

74.6.238.254...://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=be lle+mclane&d=4641618644240402&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=5c9a08f6,5ec4f617&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=A3RMBZPq6UvbxY9vFOdZfg--

I love finding all these coincidences.

link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
It's not "because I say so".

The game, FROM THE VERY START was giving misspelled clues and the wrong date...from the very start they lied and lied and lied...just making up random things and watching people invent their own storylines...becaus ethe actual game didnt have one. The clues have been contradictory, which says that not everyone knows the game, or they have figured out what potential storyline to call real. They have admitted to telling lies...and it is now brutally clear that this is being run by a couple of moronic kids who are about to start college.

And you want to continue searching to find out what deep dark secret of the universe they will reveal????

There is no secret. There is no event. But if you want to pretend there is, despite ALL evidence being against it...then knock yourself out.

I just dont see the point anymore, especially now that we know that they are making up details and storyline points as we speak.

wtf are you saying i am searching for secret and event, lol?
i am just obscuring how it's made, and there's still "event" you missed - linked to irdials, yes?
you are mistaking me with guys from unifiction, that still are trying to generate mystery, sir!
It is not my fault, that group 8311 failed to keep tension on topic launchin it PREMATURELY.

cannot you see i am not into stories(at this point), just trying to understand HOW, now, only?
since i understood wtf is going on here(formspring WAS important, indeed), it became simple exercise, ok?
what an ennerving post.
i am outta here.
edit on 24-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
masako696 just answered my question.... deepens the mystery...

Brandon= ~18,000 ?

Who is Brandon?
nope...
Robet Guy Proffitt = ~18,000

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesusatan
reply to post by LazerTron

why dont you lighten up ???? a lot of people had fun for Days and joined together and had a lot of fun.......were you the kid that cried on the play ground when mum and dad said it was time to go home???????

No, I'm the kid saying "it's time to go home" while the other kids play with their imaginary friends.

Belle doesn't exist...so why are people looking into whether she is sick or burned or if her life is in danger???

I'm not saying "this is over, lets end it all"....I'm saying the dumbest thing to do would be to keep playing the game that the designers clearly are making up as they go along. Instead, it's way more fun to watch them squirm as we shame them back to reality.

And I agree...these puzzles are fun...but this puzzle didnt have any pieces that fit together due to a manufacturer error...and puzzles that dont fit together aren't really that fun, it's kind of getting cheated.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by killswitch0n

I don't trust myslit for the same reason as Abe - the name alone kills it for me

though I did find this interesting bit on that page

Q: hi becky!
A: hi sam!

I don't know how to link directly to it but its there

I also read where they said 18000?
answer: present.

so Becky is myslit is 18000?

The formspring said Becky wasn't 36000, didn't it?

link   

After the September 11, 2001 attacks on the Pentagon, Matt Lamb was asked by the Secretary of the Veteran’s of Foreign Affairs to find a way to help the individuals whose lives had been affected by the tragedy work through their grief. In May of 2002, 38 participants gathered with Matt to express their feelings of grief and pain and work through them to find their hopes and dreams. They painted umbrellas! A parade followed in Washington D.C. , with displays on Capitol Hill and a tour of the White House. Since that time, over 900,000 individuals in 27 countries have participated in the Matt Lamb Umbrellas for PeaceSM; including the following: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Israel/Palestine, Japan, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Slovenia, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, USA, Thailand and Vietnam.

Link

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maverick00420

double check his answers make sure he's using the right symbols for each number
they're posted somewhere.... I'll have to dig it up

link   
I wonder why the hair at the top of her head in the 2 pics (Belle%20M..png / Michiganburnings.png) is different.
8-3-11.info...
8-3-11.info...
Someone with Photoshop should try to find out the differences between the 2 pics, maybe there are more.

link   
Just thought I'd post this, just for kicks. I inverted the Michigan Burned photo. Take it what you will.

link   
reply to post by potential_problem

Here's the problem....

This is fiction...and it IS fun to figure out fiction mysteries and such.

However, this story is so poorly written that we have no clues. The answer to the entire mystery could be aliens, even though they said it wasn't...because they also admitted to telling lies in the answers. The answer to the mystery could be ANYTHING...and the answer doesnt have to have any connection at all to ANY of the clues. Can you imagine reading a mystery novel or watching a mystery film that was written that way???

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem

Originally posted by Domo1
Umbrellas For Peace

About Us

Picture of Umbrella. That is obviously important. Let's look into it for a minute.

Lol...

I don't think its that funny - it is an art project - it does represent freedom..... I might need to cut my nails, I keep hitting the f key with the d key

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Link

Scroll down nd look at the handwriting near the pictures. Oo

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by potential_problem

Can you imagine reading a mystery novel or watching a mystery film that was written that way???

with some dose of lsd, maybe...but i would end up touching my cat bad way, i think.

link   

link   

No, I'm the kid saying "it's time to go home" while the other kids play with their imaginary friends.

WarminIndy said it best - its fun to find all the coincidences

I prefer to play after dark but you're more than welcome to go home if Mommy is calling

link   

Originally posted by Domo1

After the September 11, 2001 attacks on the Pentagon, Matt Lamb was asked by the Secretary of the Veteran’s of Foreign Affairs to find a way to help the individuals whose lives had been affected by the tragedy work through their grief. In May of 2002, 38 participants gathered with Matt to express their feelings of grief and pain and work through them to find their hopes and dreams. They painted umbrellas! A parade followed in Washington D.C. , with displays on Capitol Hill and a tour of the White House. Since that time, over 900,000 individuals in 27 countries have participated in the Matt Lamb Umbrellas for PeaceSM; including the following: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Israel/Palestine, Japan, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Slovenia, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, USA, Thailand and Vietnam.

Link

Suddenly my rabbit hole is not so lonely!
2nd

link   
reply to post by LazerTron

You make a lot of sense..........I guess I just am having fun on the sidelines and am not looking at this as anything but a huge prank anyway...because if it were anything of importance I think their might be more than 5 "numbered "people involved in the whole damn world.......you just seemed REALLY pissed hahahaha my apologies no harm, no foul

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
In light of the new evidence, real or not, regarding the similarities between 8•3•11 and the conet project, let's go back to the drawings...
Could they possibly be of some sort of transmitter and/or receiver of sorts and the "rocks" for "casting" be as in broadcasting, not throwing, made from some sort of rare-earth material and could act as some form of amplifier, or something???

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join