It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

New link is up! Another clue!

NEW PIC of Belle.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen "Nazi Scrapbooks from Hell"? It is on National Geographic at the moment, but I've seen it before. I'm reminded of Belle in the photos of the children, I think that is why the Belle looks so familiar to me. Is there a way to search archives to see if her likeness comes up?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Justbeginnings

From one of the links. I don't remember which one. I hope someone can resend the link so I can hear it again.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

yes I'm aware of that
did you see my post here?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To everyone who is still confused as to what the clues mean and where they were leading.

The answer is NOTHING and NOWHERE. These game designers are amateurs who didnt know how to progress a game beyond the initial tease, so they made stuff up as they went along. Again, in order to have a good mystery, there must be usable clues that lead to the next part of the story...and this mystery HAD NO next part of the story. They just made up random clues and drawings and nonsense to keep people guessing while they tried to figure out where this would lead.

PS: the Jacy Johnson chick (I think that was her name) has friends on Facebook who work at something called Houston Space Center, so their slight knowledge of space could have come from their friends. It's apparently some place where you can get tours to learn about space or whatever.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Has anyone else found references to John Proffitt and Rosen's New Media Maxims?
vimeo.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

NEW PIC of Belle.

wow ok - so SHE wasn't burned? the picture was?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Jacy Johnson - currently in Africa (poss with dosomethingnow.com...) - father recently been in Barcalona - Linked to the Proffitt's - all obvious links to photos taken in florida area and spain. Belle photo on FB photos. has this תמשל in her about me on facebook?

Brandon Kattner - other half of the above - studies at Texas A&M Uni Galveston

John Krueger - Friend of Jacy - lives in Paris - married to Elizabeth Young Krueger who was somhow envolved in the shuttle program - Married 8-3-91 Ten year anniverasy this year 8-3-11!!!!!!

Spread over atleast 3 continents as far as we know from this

All I got from FB snooping!
edit on 24-7-2011 by TheGooner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

8-3-11.info... Michiganburnings.png

And you *cannot* view the sourcecode on this page.

edit on 24-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
IMO, this runs a huge risk of turning people off of what they wanted to draw people in for, not the opposite.

Now, they kind of... hosed it. Just my opinion.

I think it is cool if they cracked the code, but that's as far as I go with it now. Kind of a few years late and a lot of pissed people late, too.

Didn't they answer in a question that when people find out what it's about, they may not be happy about it though?

2nd

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

There's a signature at the bottom & watermark.

link   
reply to post by roben12

interesting - didn't update a profile

member since 2008

link   
Maybe the announcement is Lil' Wayne will be rapping over The Conet Project tracks........j/k

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Yep, I noticed... looks like they're taking advantage of this story and all its diffusion worldwide, although they aren't involved with the group... my first theory was that they have discovered a way to locate short wave stations, let's see what they say...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

NEW PIC of Belle.

Hey, this rules out Belle being from another country. The Bachrach at the bottom was a chain of Photography studios that began in Baltimore and is found on the East Coast of the United States.

The grandson of the founder, Fabian Bachrach was famous for photographing John F. Kennedy.

This Bachrach studios did portraits of famous people.

bachrachportraits.com...

These people who took Belle's picture must have had money.
edit on 7/24/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes, I read you're post and I agree one hundred percent. It was fun for a minute there though. Now someone (or ones) here should do this, but do it right. Remember the last ats game? It was supposed to go on for awhile but it got solved in like a day.( because the clues were all REAL)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

just a thought - no source to see its just an image - someone snag the exif data if they can

unless they applied a filter - which is super easy - the burn marks are indicative that they have in their hands the original image - which means they should absolutely know Belle IRL

I'm still trying to find other images of belle online dated pre-May 26th

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Its a picture, pictures dont have web source code.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The watermark is from Bachrach Studios, which was founded in Baltimore in 1868, if I recall correctly.
It was founded by the father (David) of the photographer (Louis Fabian) who took the famed JFK portrait shot, also if I recall correctly. Louis died in 2010.
I'm not certain if the watermakr means anything. The charred edges seem to imply a devastating fire, though? The Great Fire of Michigan was in the 1870's, although that was definitely not 1936 as Belle is supposed to be age 6 in the photograph. Were there any nasty fires in Michigan after 1936?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Libertygal, don't you think that simpliest way of checking if this exact pic is real(i doubt it is, personally) is sending question to Bacharach photolab?

btw, i am not exactly sure, where they(unifiction) took this from?
there's no pic like this on 8311 site.
i may be wrong, but do you think, that this was ORIGINAL source of
8-3-11.info... (800x1170px image), lol?
...dimensions of orginal one, if it's real, would be helpful, but i doubt it, really.
edit on 24-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join