It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Was this when they had not answered any questions for 24 hours? And why? BEcause they were busy making the other formspring?

well, probably not only, if this is it, they may be busy organizing whole "reveal", or they just had bbq, you know(life, etc mere things)

personally, i would be excited being able to gain insight into irdials, btw..

anyway..

Originally posted by Domo1
One of the things about our collective research that is bothering me the most is that none of the theories really tie in those odd diagrams. If there is a point to all this (which I am becoming more and more skeptical about) you would think those diagrams and the code would tie in. I think that we have gotten too far away personally.

..there's such possibility..but, there is no such thing like diagrams on their(8x3x11) site now, yes?
edit on 24-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

What do you mean I've missed 3 pages?

link   
reply to post by Forevever

I think the posting date seals it then, both how long its been around and her being involved.

link   
we quick got to the next page
I don't want to double post but I don't want anyone to miss this
the picture was posted in Jacy's facebook on May 26th

direct fb link
I also took a screenshot in case it disappears

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
and whats with the doodles on her face?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13638e32a021.jpg[/atsimg]

I know the proffitt connection is interesting but looks like she takes a lot of pictures - some of other pictures

HOWEVER

She posted that picture on May 26th. and there are some interesting symbols in the bottom right corner.

I KNEW this was around longer than the last 4 weeks
edit on 24-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

May 26th? That is interesting. Do we know exactly when the 8-3-11 site began?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I asked "Myslit" if he was 18 000 and he replied "Present.".. :/ could be a fake but i am not too sure. if you read all of their posts it is as if they were making fun of the people looking into the 8 3 11 story.. :/ just my thaughts on the subject..

translate.google.be...

translate.google.be...

this is a user by the name of "forocoches"

translate.google.be...://www.formspring.me/Forocoches&ei=-KIsTpqCKov5sga4samGDA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1& sqi=2&ved=0CB0Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.formspring.me...

just read the responses.. strange.. :/ or i have lost my mind with all thsi thinking!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They already said on their formspring that it is related to the conet project. They are going to release stories about deciphered signal station code that cannot possibly affect any country's national security. So Belle, the sketches, secret alphabet, and flyer photos are just window dressing to build suspense? Crude but effective. I think we're just about done here.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Please tell me you're not pretending to be in on this.

I highly doubt you are.

Greetings:

You are highly correct.

Where in the heck did you get that idea?

Of course, we are not pretending to be involved - see our previous posts, please.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow. Lame ending to this thread. I thought it would be some crazy cool thing

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
just throwing it out there Belle Gunness with her 4 children - check out the eye on the tall one

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this site?
Its about radios and antennas but it has a 8-3-11 link to a similar site with a countdown..

www.ea3hgn.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justbeginnings

Originally posted by notquiteright

Originally posted by Justbeginnings

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
That may have been sarcasm when he said 175,000 doesn't exist.

He also said that Becky wasn't part of the group, but then deleted that and anything to do with Becky.

All of his actions now are loss of trust issues. He is about to lose a lot of players, I suspect.

That part of 175,000 might be sarcasm but... now, what? every answer can be suspected, from the soft ones to "anybody will be harmed"... really, what on Earth are thay playing at?

Not to say he didn't lie or anything, but he said he lies. He didn't say he lied about 8-3-11. The question said everyone lies, even you. He agreed that he lies, not necessarily that he lied. 175,000 doesn't exist could be sarcasm. Or he could have been lying. The thing is, if he has been lying, then there is nothing more to be done here aside from wait.

Yep... I can't say that he is lying about the answers he has been giving to us, but, with that new answer, has increased the potential doubts about his credibility and the credibility of the whole "project"... so I see now the thing as you... just waiting for that day and see how they manage this mess...

Maybe he wants to lose a little credibility to those who would give up looking and searching for clues and answers so that a lot of the attention gained would be lessened somewhat and make things easier to manage?

That's all I have, sorry, still trying to wrap my brain around what other members have already posted about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
They already said on their formspring that it is related to the conet project. They are going to release stories about deciphered signal station code that cannot possibly affect any country's national security. So Belle, the sketches, secret alphabet, and flyer photos are just window dressing to build suspense? Crude but effective. I think we're just about done here.

if it's like this, i'd be quite surprised, that whole thing was not exactly about "figuring out the code", but proving, that there's clear link between crumblebreads..that have been given to us since start(LIKE THEY SAID).

so, i am not sure, still.
ok, i shut up now,
g'night, travellers.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I think you're looking at the Conet Project page - I double checked my copy of the Q&A from 8x3x11, nothing in it about Conet
but I'm no longer willing to rule out a conet connection of some kind

I think we're closer to an answer with the Proffitt's and Jacy's upload

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

IIRC the site registration with godaddy was June 6, 2011.

Have to go look now, for the other whois.

BadaBing BadaBoom!

Domain ID38516641-LRMS Domain Name:8-3-11.INFO Created On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

8-3-11 totally denied it had anything to do with the Conet project.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by notquiteright

IIRC the site registration with godaddy was June 6, 2011.

Have to go look now, for the other whois.

BadaBing BadaBoom!

Domain ID38516641-LRMS Domain Name:8-3-11.INFO Created On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC

ah, before i am gone...do you know, that... watchyourbac.com was registered with....GODADDY too?
(..i checked this, but forgot, then someone posted same research not so long time ago, i remember).

8-3-11 totally denied it had anything to do with the Conet project.

if it's true, then pressing hard enough that they are lying, we can make them to post more clues to change our minds, well..if it's false, we could just spoil their plans(now i will tell you what question i asked to them: "why so EARLY?").

'night.

p.s.

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Has anyone seen this site?
Its about radios and antennas but it has a 8-3-11 link to a similar site with a countdown..

www.ea3hgn.com...

BRAVO!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

just throwing it out there Belle Gunness with her 4 children - check out the eye on the tall one

I noticed it yesterday heheh

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by violentz313

I agree, I can't find the Becky question at all now

I sent a question and asked if Becky were his sister. Perhaps Becky was not aware if he were in a game on the internet if they lived in different cities. I also asked if he were a Pathfinder, which was the online magic game that someone posted a link for.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Did you click "About Us"?
It's Myslit's avatar.
edit on 24-7-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join