It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Please Read* Message to humanity *Please Read*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's already falling apart around us. The materialistic burden this planet has been ruled with is going to be put to rest.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

It would be nice.. but how long..?

Like the writer, the main thing I'm tired of seeing, is hungry people... THAT is urgent. It also doesn't seem to get as much media attention as possible.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by Schkeptick
The biggest thing wrong with this plan is the idea of "unplugging" first.

Recent events in the middle east have shown that social media & the internet are powerful organizing tools for social change.

Why throw away your biggest tool for reaching people? It's like having a silent protest in your own living room, and not telling anyone. Why would anyone care?

Name one person posting from the Appalachia mountains.........I don't hear anybody.....there are none

Here ya go. One person posting from Appalachia mountains.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
well your "friend" and all his what?. 25 years of life? he must be wise before his time lol. What do you think about the message op? ah yes I remember 1986 lol twas a much simpler age.....

Oh I forgot to mention, I totally agree with bombarding local media outlets. Can't hurt.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by Heartisblack

Dude...here I am lol

Dang it. You beat me to it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Interesting, err, "proposition".. Now I'm getting worked up here..

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Interesting, err, "proposition".. Now I'm getting worked up here..

In the end, I don't feel that people WOULD be getting worked up over nothing IF the did get worked up. We do control our own destiny...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Nothing important is on the news anymore. I cant even watch CNN or I feel like throwing up.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The problem I have with this kind of thing is that there's no specific plan of action, or even a specific complaint. It's just some guy talking about how everyone around him looks dead inside, so we should "take up arms" and revolt against everything from food to phones to elitist to globalists. Dude, pick one thing to focus on. What, you just want us to revolt against everything and everything?

Also, if everyone is so dead inside and so soulless, when was the period of time when humans were happy? Was it the middle ages? Nope, that seemed pretty crappy. Was it the cold war? That seemd like a pretty bleak time? How about in ancient times? Seems to me death, murder, war and suffering were rampant then. I guess it was sometime during the 1950s, huh?

Sometimes I think I'm the only one on ATS who's relatively happy with our current society. It can be improved, and it will be, if human history is any indication -- things just keep getting better and better -- but I personally don't live in a world where no one is happy, and everything FEELS different.

OP said the "ground" feels different. What in the world does that even mean?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess

Nothing important is on the news anymore. I cant even watch CNN or I feel like throwing up.

That's you, and me alike. However, for example on CNN LIVE (online platform) 1 MILLION people were watching that Casey Anthony #. So people watch, a WHOLE lot of people watch... But what's on, is wthat's important,

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

During the Age of Taurus, when humanity was at one with nature.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

a loooooooooooong time ago. We're talkin WAY before the 50's

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess

During the Age of Taurus, when humanity was at one with nature.

What a load of bull.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist

edit on 19/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So the original author has gone off the grid and will lead the people in a revolution against the NWO in exactly 90 days? Wouldn't this fall into the time frame of Harold Camping's new date of Oct 21?

edit on 19-7-2011 by taccj9903 because: correction

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
So the original author has gone off the grid and will lead the people in a revolution against the NWO in exactly 90 days? Wouldn't this fall into the time frame of Harold Camping's new date of Oct 21?

Yes, but Harold Camping is a douche... So I guess that date's irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by taccj9903

Yes, but Harold Camping is a douche... So I guess that date's irrelevant.

Maybe this person who sent you the message is one of his followers.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Good one! lol!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Ha..must have something to do with being born in '86...

I agree with everything the Author says (and if you don't understand by how the ground feels different, first explain to me how "wet" feels? 20 pages of explination, still no dam sense lol)

People are dead inside...look at the dam # going on right now 'round the world?
Everyone is to disconnected to be empathetic to someone on the other side of the globe. Bombs dropping on kids someone thousands of k's away? Starvation, children dying by the thousands... Unless there is a personal impact, the vast VAST majority of people switch over to americas next top model, go and "yell" at their opposite political party, hell, anything that will quickly let them forget what they just saw on the news.

And yet...all the poverty, war, violence, greed..is all to the illusion of money, because (lets be frank) what else can people strive for in this current world? Everything from basic living in modern society (food, clothing etc) to tech (such as the internet) and even simple things (want to go on a picnic? best fill the car with gas and buy food) all revolve around this illusion...those in power continue to be in power, raised as they were (as there forefathers were) to think of themselves as the "elite", the only ones capable of controlling mankind through the flow of the almighty $, the illusion of debt, and fear of the unknown.

People can't fight back, they have been told since day 1 to obey the law or go to jail. This is an ingrained, trained response that is backed up by 24/7 brainwashing techniques that continue for a lifetime (merely look at the number of girls with eating disorders so they can achieve the "ideal" look).

Stand up and fight against the elites? Do a google search for a crowd of a million strong crowd (side note, there are some 18m people living in NYC) Short of massive carpet bombing runs, all TPTB could do is cower and sob, broken down by the sheer weight of numbers of a deeply hurt people...and the truth can some to light.

Guns? Arming ourselves for a massive revolution? When your out-numbered your enemy a few million to one...

It's all an illusion, they have no control except for what you give them. This does not require blood, it does not require hatred, rage...it simply requires humanity to stand up and say:

NO F%$&ING MORE

Will it ever happen....? That depends on humanity, not those few that hide in the dark scared of being bought to life.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soltari
Ha..must have something to do with being born in '86...

I agree with everything the Author says (and if you don't understand by how the ground feels different, first explain to me how "wet" feels? 20 pages of explination, still no dam sense lol)

People are dead inside...look at the dam # going on right now 'round the world?
Everyone is to disconnected to be empathetic to someone on the other side of the globe. Bombs dropping on kids someone thousands of k's away? Starvation, children dying by the thousands... Unless there is a personal impact, the vast VAST majority of people switch over to americas next top model, go and "yell" at their opposite political party, hell, anything that will quickly let them forget what they just saw on the news.

And yet...all the poverty, war, violence, greed..is all to the illusion of money, because (lets be frank) what else can people strive for in this current world? Everything from basic living in modern society (food, clothing etc) to tech (such as the internet) and even simple things (want to go on a picnic? best fill the car with gas and buy food) all revolve around this illusion...those in power continue to be in power, raised as they were (as there forefathers were) to think of themselves as the "elite", the only ones capable of controlling mankind through the flow of the almighty $, the illusion of debt, and fear of the unknown.

People can't fight back, they have been told since day 1 to obey the law or go to jail. This is an ingrained, trained response that is backed up by 24/7 brainwashing techniques that continue for a lifetime (merely look at the number of girls with eating disorders so they can achieve the "ideal" look).

Stand up and fight against the elites? Do a google search for a crowd of a million strong crowd (side note, there are some 18m people living in NYC) Short of massive carpet bombing runs, all TPTB could do is cower and sob, broken down by the sheer weight of numbers of a deeply hurt people...and the truth can some to light.

Guns? Arming ourselves for a massive revolution? When your out-numbered your enemy a few million to one...

It's all an illusion, they have no control except for what you give them. This does not require blood, it does not require hatred, rage...it simply requires humanity to stand up and say:

NO F%$&ING MORE

Will it ever happen....? That depends on humanity, not those few that hide in the dark scared of being bought to life.

Yea, with unity, we truly can't be stopped, there isn't an army big enough..
Unity is lacking though, and I feel the author didn't address the lack of unity enough. He skipped right over to banning oodles of noodles. I think he coulda tried a better approach, but again, he was spot on in describing the worlds ills.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Its all part of it Mate.
Most people don't know their neighbours..fear worked perfectly to isolate people from each other (stranger danger, every stranger is a danger!).

People unified? Heh, it almost seems like a pipe dream when everyone is looking for their next opportunity of advancement, regardless of who they need to step on to get their.
Thats the brainwashing, thats the disconnect, and that is why until enough people "wake up" to their own personal power, and the power of unity..this is all a dream.

Go off the grid, post messages everywhere, spread the word...and you'll still barely see any reaction.
"Sorry, you're not rich and/or famous. Therefore, you have no more power then a regular person, and since I myself am a regular person with no power..what could I do?"

And thus, the battle is over before it began.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join