It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Please Read* Message to humanity *Please Read*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER: This is not a letter from ME however I was instructed to post it when I recieved a signal, and I recieved that signal about 48 minutes ago. I do not know the writer personally, and after reading the letter, I don't see any harm in posting it. Also MODS I have no idea where this should go so feel free to move it. (I don't feel like it's a rant though) lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brothers and sisters,

“…there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?”

The sad truth, is that there is something wrong with the entire world in which we live. I was born October 4th 1986, and have watched this family called human kind spiral downward at an ever quickening pace. I, like many other people who have been blessed to see the world for what it really is, had a vision, I had goals, and I had hope left for this family. I spend my days observing people, whether it be during my day to day routine, taking walks for leisure, on TV, or on the internet, my eyes are always open, and my heart is always sinking. I have seen the ratio of kindness, to evil move in a see-saw like manner for the worse. I used to watch with sadness as people went about their day to day norm, acting as though nothing is wrong with what is going on, as though the air doesn’t smell different, the sky doesn’t look different, the ground doesn’t feel different. As I grew, and became deeper connected with the truth of this sick, twisted illusion, and the positive essence which surrounds us, sometimes referred to as karma, sometimes as God, I began to understand that people are not acting as though nothing is wrong – they have been poisoned. I do not mean that people were poisoned physically, no, they may not die at all, however, the more important parts of the human being have been poisoned: the mind, and the heart. I see smiles, but they’re empty, as joy is no longer something that comes from simply being, there has to be a specific factor or circumstance driving ones emotions into positivity.

One of the teachings shared by ancient Egyptians, as well as Aztecs, is that happiness, and joy is the right of the human being, and it is the action of the human that brings about misery. Simplified: this world is to be enjoyed, and the actions of humans, taint that joy. Whether given by God, genetic nature, karma, the essence, human beings are drawn to good. One can claim to be the coldest hearted person in existence, but cannot deny that evil, the opposite of goodness, leaves them with a slight void. The poison that human kind has been infected with was not one to make us sick, but to make us blind, deaf, and dumb. It was created for the sole purpose of control. We are to sit, lay, hush, close our eyes, and be quiet. We are to watch, support, and make excuses as the forces of evil, greed, and lust ruin what was given to us as human beings. This planet, the beautiful creatures that help keep the ground healthy, the beautiful colorful plants that make the air breathable, whether we can understand it or not, were put here for us. We are the care takers of this planet. We are the care takers of good. This is a concept that has been understood since antiquity. The ancients have tried to warn us that although the earth is bountiful, it is not to be taken advantage of. The ancients also warned us that although goodness, is our right, it has to be maintained. Somewhere along the line this beautiful, purposeful existence was tainted, and we have accepted the poison, and we now sit back and do nothing as the earth is torn apart. Black blood is sucked out of her veins, poisons are injected into the air, and her water, the very same water to which we owe our maintenance, is contaminated, dirty, and in some places, untouchable. We have allowed this, and we continue to. We live in a country where money, useful wealth, is spent on murder, it is spent on furthering greed, while simultaneously, we live in a hungry, impoverished world.

Those of us, who live within the borders of America, have been so infected with the poison of which I speak that we think the wealth we possess as a country, and as citizens of this country is something we are entitled to. As keepers of goodness, we should always remember the beauty, and natural wealth we are now surrounded by, and in some cases, in control of, were stolen by those who established the modern America. As if to pour salt in the wound, we were made to think that all that we killed for, was our God given right when in reality, it is now on its way back to us, full swing. On a daily basis, we allow people that we have entrusted with our voices, and our influence, to use us, to gain wealth. We allow those same people, to oppress others, who are members of this same family. We can turn our heads, and pretend that we don’t see bombs dropping somewhere in the world at every second. We can pretend we don’t see men, women, and children dying by the knife, the bullet, the bomb, the hand, all in pursuit of money. Worst of all, we can pretend that we don’t know that the end goal, is wealth, which we as “ordinary citizens” will never see. As you are sitting here reading this, I know, that you have thought multiple times that “people are poisoned” however my point in writing this is to say that you are too, because if you were not poisoned, this would not be happening. Human beings would not being dying of hunger, human beings would not be dying for the pursuit of wealth disguised as a phony “war on terror”.

I beg of YOU my fellow human being who is presently reading this, to embrace your nature, as a keeper of the earth, and a guardian of goodness, to help me fight this. This is now a war, and cannot be won by a single man. This is not a war that can be won using words on a computer screen. This is a war that has to be fought. The evil forces which have taken the reigns of this planet, and have intoxicated the whole of the human family, must pay for their crimes against humanity, against the earth, and against goodness. If you are religious, call it retribution, if you are spiritual, call it karma, if you are atheist, call it justice – either way, it must be served.

One day soon, I will go completely off the grid, and I will send this message to a specific member of AboveTopSecret for distribution. I have chosen that member to be My.mind.is.mine. I have provided this member with instructions, and a briefing which states that he/she will be the last person I come in contact with before my disappearance. Once this message is received, it is to be circulated as much as possible for the following 3 months exactly, after which, we will begin to fight. You will unplug your computers and your televisions, you will take the radiation machines out of your pockets, you will recruit a group of people, and you will march into the streets. You will do this for as along as it takes for people to take notice in your local area, and begin to join you. Together, we will bring about a world revolution. They want a new world order? We will bring them the true world order. We will no longer stand for the poisoning of our fellow man. We will no longer stand for the murder of our fellow man at the hands of "officers of the law". We will no longer accept "The Elite" ruling over us because they do not have our interests in mind, they only have their own interest, wealth, in mind.

Starting right now, dispose of, and avoid fast food and processed foods. Write a letter to your local and national media outlets demanding that the leaders of this country, and others around the world be tried, and convicted. Demand that troops abroad are pulled out of their current locations. Demand the exposure of the lies this government has told starting with 9/11. Demand that monsanto, and other companies which are used as tools for the poisoning, and suppression of human kind, are exposed, and held accountable. Demand that the media become the true voice of the people, before the date comes for us to rise up, together. We will no longer be used as chess pieces. We will no longer be fed the lies and made to believe that evil is good, and good is evil. If it feels like brainwash, it is. I beg of you, my fellow human being, detox from the poison.

Yours truly,

The Messenger
-------------------------------------------------

I'm posting this letter on the morning of July 19th, 2011 at 1:50a eastern time.

Again, I am NOT the author.

90 days
edit on 19-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2011 by dbates because: Caps Lock Title Edit

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Many people are aware of these things. You're far from the only one. Feel glad in knowing that you're not alone.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I doubt he's reading this if he really went dark. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Was it a Bat signal?

This is a long letter but I will read it. First though, how did you become the one who is to post this letter? Why not the author of the letter instead? Surely it doesn't take much to make an account here. Also, why did the author of the letter choose you and how come you accepted? Do you him/her?

One more thing, do they know what an Indigo is?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The biggest thing wrong with this plan is the idea of "unplugging" first.

Recent events in the middle east have shown that social media & the internet are powerful organizing tools for social change.

Why throw away your biggest tool for reaching people? It's like having a silent protest in your own living room, and not telling anyone. Why would anyone care?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

To tell you the truth, if you still got internet and telly your ass is still on the grid to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

Recent events in the middle east have shown that social media & the internet are powerful organizing tools for social change.

Why throw away your biggest tool for reaching people? It's like having a silent protest in your own living room, and not telling anyone. Why would anyone care?

Name one person posting from the Appalachia mountains.........I don't hear anybody.....there are none

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Was it a Bat signal?

This is a long letter but I will read it. First though, how did you become the one who is to post this letter? Why not the author of the letter instead? Surely it doesn't take much to make an account here. Also, why did the author of the letter choose you and how come you accepted? Do you him/her?

One more thing, do they know what an Indigo is?

in the original exhange a few months back (this member was on ATS) they asked if I could create a thread with content they write after they leave ATS. lol
Don't know him....or her... could be a her...

As for an indigo I know very little but I know some people on ATS claim to be one

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

I think the idea was more so getting up close and personal, face to face. lol
I don't really agree that getting rid of tech is the best idea either but who knows...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Your cry is heard by many and many cry with you but this is the world we live in. This is our present reality and not something we can change over night. It has taken hundreds of years for man to reach this point and it won't be undone in a short period of time.
Like many in the past have been forced to do - we will have to fight for it.

EASY NO! if only.

People are with you and I wish you luck in spreading your word. However, the words you speak have been spoken throughout history and NO ITS NOT EASY.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

To tell you the truth, if you still got internet and telly your ass is still on the grid to me.

Good job showing your lack of reading skills. I'M NOT THE AUTHOR.....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Me Thinks Perhaps You Might Be!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Dude...here I am lol

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Cool cool. When I was on a 3 day ban from this site I would ask others to start threads when I found things worth posting, although none of them responded to me messages

As far as Indigo, I only ask because the author of this letter is young and fits the description of an Indigo. To be honest, from what I know about Indigos I would dare say most of the worlds population is Indigo.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Me Thinks Perhaps You Might Be!!!

and.....what exactly would I gain from a stoners diaries letter?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Cool cool. When I was on a 3 day ban from this site I would ask others to start threads when I found things worth posting, although none of them responded to me messages

As far as Indigo, I only ask because the author of this letter is young and fits the description of an Indigo. To be honest, from what I know about Indigos I would dare say most of the worlds population is Indigo.

You been here for 2 months and already got banned for 3 days??? damn.. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
well your "friend" and all his what?. 25 years of life? he must be wise before his time lol. What do you think about the message op? ah yes I remember 1986 lol twas a much simpler age.....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
well your "friend" and all his what?. 25 years of life? he must be wise before his time lol. What do you think about the message op? ah yes I remember 1986 lol twas a much simpler age.....

I wasn't born yet. lol

I'm not entirely sure how I feel. Spot on with the problems that we have going on however the method he has in mind are kind of.... I dunno. But I do feel that at LEAST he has a plan.. We kinda just sit around typing away.... Idk.. I guess I'm just confused now.. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Somehow the "empowerment" of people doesn't seem to hold up too well when most citizens are unwilling to take up arms and die for a cause. Sure we can march on the streets, carry our pitch forks and torches, hold hands and sing of praises to the draconian executions of the "bad guys" but to what end? I fail to see why people are being "worked up" for nothing (an "empty philosophy", if you will).

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I fail to see people getting worked up at all.. We should write a book together..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join