It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mutations have Started!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The Mutations have Started!

Hundreds upon hundreds of other scientific studies over the last fifty years have consistently revealed that “invisible forces” of the electromagnetic spectrum profoundly impact every facet of biological regulation. These energies include microwaves, radio frequencies, the visible light spectrum, extremely low frequencies, acoustic frequencies, and even a newly recognized form of force called scalar energy. Specific frequencies and patterns of electromagnetic radiation regulate DNA, RNA and protein syntheses; alter protein shape and function; and control gene regulation, cell division, cell differentiation, morphogenesis, (the process by which cells assemble into organs and tissues), hormone secretion, and nerve growth and function. Each one of these cellular activities is a fundamental behavior that contributes to the unfolding of life. Though these research studies have been published in some of the most respected mainstream biomedical journals, their revolutionary findings have not been incorporated into medical school curriculum. (Liboff 2004; Goodman and Bank 2002; Sivitz 2000; Jin, et al, 2000; Blackman, et al, 1993; Rosen 1992, Blank 1992; Tsong1989; Yen-Patton,et al, 1988).

Bruce Lipton, Ph.D. The Biology of Belief

Now that planet Earth is being inundated with cosmic rays, the inevitable consequence is the appearance of a host of DNA mutations. Yet, the latest scientific research informs us that DNA does not change randomly, science has proven that DNA will only change in response to an outside electromagnetic signal.

We now have reports from China that there has been a 40% increase in birth defects in 6 years, this is being described by authorities as “alarming”. However, this has been blamed on “pollution caused by the country's unrestrained industrial growth”. This explanation is still inadequate as chemicals are in reality a dance of electromagnetic charges. So, anything that can bring about a mutation in DNA is called a mutagen, which can be categorised as either a form of energy or a chemical. more info here

Regardless of what specific combination of factors are causing the alarming increase in China, this is a warning of what is to come worldwide as our Earth loses it's protection against cosmic radiation and we enter a new age dominated by space. Metaphysical messages have been encouraging those who are interested in their spiritual development to activate their DNA and certain energy fields to ensure that they only attract the 'correct' frequencies of light. As we integrate scientific and metaphysical information, the complete picture of the process of evolutionary change has now become clear. The following images remind us that evolutionary change is upon us.

There is more to this that a simple genetic mutations, which implies some kind of change. The chicken has perfect webbed feet and the duck has perfect chicken feet! We can dismiss the fact that there has been some kind of cross-breeding here because veterinary experts say that it is impossible for chicken and ducks to breed. However, this kind of change can be induced electromagnetically and has been achieved by Russian scientists in the laboratory (Garaiev et al.). Genome information can be transposed electromagnetically from one set of DNA to another. Maybe we can consider that somehow, morphogenetic coding has got mixed up by environmental chaos and incorrect DNA has produced these particular mutations.

This is really some wild stuff and I thought you guys might find this interesting: You don't see these things everyday.... thankfully! Poor critters. Let's just hope our human dna stays in tact and we don't eventually end up looking like monsters. Did ya'll read the ATS thread on the nipple on the foot!? Check that one out lol.
See link for photos of mutations:
www.joyfirepublishing.com...

All of our microwaves/ radiation, etc. are ruining us! We need to get back to the simpler life and quit trashing our earth and environment. But what are we to do? IMO, we're almost too far gone..to ever turn and correct things. It's a wonder that our whole population isn't deformed! ...( I may feel better and differently in the a.m.
)

I'll shuddup now but what about these mutations?
Not sure if this should be placed in rant or in science.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

. Metaphysical messages have been encouraging those who are interested in their spiritual development to activate their DNA and certain energy fields to ensure that they only attract the 'correct' frequencies of light. As we integrate scientific and metaphysical information, the complete picture of the process of evolutionary change has now become clear. The following images remind us that evolutionary change is upon us.

I thought it was cool up untill that point. So what are we suppose to meditate the bad mutations away?
Yea that will work i bet i won't get cancer now . Sorry but it just sounds like new age bull crap
edit on 19-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
I thought it was cool up untill that point. So what are we suppose to meditate the bad mutations away?
Yea that will work i bet i won't get cancer now . Sorry but it just sounds like new age bull crap

I totally agree. I was about to reply and then I realized this is just one more method of separating fools from their money through half-true scare tactics. Rearranging your chakra to avoid radiation, or whatever, requires an expensive life coach or seminar or something, right?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have to agree with Bix and Schkep. "Metaphysical messages"? This surely doesn't belong in science. Thank you, though, for bringing the foot nipple thread to my attention. That was hilarious!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

You'd be surprised what the mind CAN do. Just now getting into this field of study with the DNA , It , DNA, can be affected by emotion even when extracted from the human being separated... also you can train your mind, and create neural pathways.. So I think yeah you can program certain things, and how well, it all depends on your level of understanding/spirituality.

There was a study that extracted a man's DNA and it was in a room on the opposite end of the building. When the man was stimilated, it actually reacted. I forgot the details of the study but it was evident it had a mind of its' own and was actually still connected, even though it wasn't. There was stilll that connection. It was supposedly scientifically proven. You may wanna google this.

I believe that our minds can do mighty things, and meditation is key - no not medication
. There are many factors involved here as far as your question goes. Anyone plunged down that rabbit hole yet?

I'm not a new ager but I do love science. but only when it's RIGHT ...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Not to say that I know the exact percentages for past and present, but to show a bunch of pictures of four-legged chickens, two-headed cows, etc. and say this is some sort of proof of global mutations on the rise is a BIG stretch. These types of mutations have been going on since recorded history.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

I totally agree. I was about to reply and then I realized this is just one more method of separating fools from their money through half-true scare tactics. Rearranging your chakra to avoid radiation, or whatever, requires an expensive life coach or seminar or something, right?

Oh how cynical we have become. As a matter of fact, no. It is about raising your vibrational rate which requires nothing but discipline and the desire to do so. Do you need a seminar to teach you how to eat healthy, alive foods as opposed to processed junk? Nope-just need to visit your local farmers market and eat a diet that includes lots of good fruits and vegetables. Do you need a life coach to teach you how to meditate and find an inner point of stillness and guidance? Nope. You just need to sit still inside and out (last time I checked that was free.) Do you need to drop a bunch of money on yoga classes? Maybe, or you can just focus on simple postures you can find for free from many online videos. Just because some people do drop loads of cash on those sorts of things doesn't meant that they (or you) need to. Everything we need to know we can connect with ourselves. We just need to learn to be quiet enough to hear it.

edit on 19-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Sorry I thought when it was offsite content I was to use their title.
Didn't mean to upset anyone.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Animal and human mutations have been occuring for many more years than man can record. One example of documented human mutation would be the Egyptian Pharoh dynasties, many of whom suffered mutations as a result of inbreeding which resulted in bone and tissue deformities including, but not limited to clubbed feet among others.

People with six fingers have been born for hundreds and hundreds of years, and in folk lore, such a thing was considered evidence of witchery either on the part of the owner of the extra digit, or in the form of a curse delivered upon the childs mother whilst the mutated hand was still forming in the belly of the carriers mother. There have been hunch backs, bluebloods, folk with withered arms, dwarves, sufferers of gigantism, and myriads of physical "deformities" recorded in the deeper parts of recorded history, when mankind was not capable of affecting his genetic structure via the methods mentioned in this article.

What one has to realise where this is concerned, is that EVERYTHING is a mutation. Not a single species alive today , is the same as it was when the primordial soup gave birth to the flora and fauna of the world that we know and love. You , me, your cat, my buddies dog, another pals pet snake, we are all mutations a million times , of something that came before us, and there have always been bizzare genetic cul de sacs , down which the feet of evolution have trod , before realising its mistake and stepping back on itself.

Before man knew what a scalar was, before we had cellphones, radios, or even telegram systems, before we even mastered electrical power, hell , before man knew how to make fire, processes of evolutionary mutation were abroad in the world, seeking new ways to express the code which makes up life on this planet. This is the very mechanism by which the biodiversity of this planet came into existance.

The only thing that sets these mutations apart from all those that have come before, is that there is a species on this earth that records things which are interesting, which seeks to understand itself better by examining the world, nay the universe around it, in stunning HD detail, and with scanning electron microscopes. The fact that in this day and age , we can create a true to life image of a creature which appears to have too many heads, or rather more legs than it needs, is merely a marker of our industrious and intellectual nature, and means that when mutations happen now, we can record them , and show them to our fellows.

This does not mean that these things happen more often nowadays, or that our presence on the earth causes them. Why dont you ask a chicken or a crow, why it is no longer a raptor, or a t-rex. Why not ask an elephant why it is no longer a mastodon? The truth of the matter is the same for those questions, as it is for these mutations. Evolution is not dead, it continues as we speak, and we, and the species of earth, are not the end of the line.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Mutations have been occuring due to activity like this since there was life on earth, just look at Cytosine-Thymine Dimers, this isn't much of a revelation.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Sorry but it just sounds like new age bull crap
edit on 19-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

It's not really new. It's actually an ancient art that is several millenniums old.

You may be raising your vibration in ways you didn't know as we speak. Different forms of meditation help you control the vibration and such.

You should try, it's not something you have to believe in to work.. I think you'd be surprised at the results..
edit on 19-7-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

You do not understand, not your fault.

In order to truly be ready for the shift you need to just live without fear, have peace of mind and your intent to be one of love and not fear/hate.

Meditation does not need training, just practice.

This is one of the reasons TPTB are creating so much fear in the world, an awakened populace is one that cannot be controlled through fear and desire. They need to make sure as many people as they can get to live in fear before the shift.

2012 is about the alignment with the dark rift, our sun lines up with the galactic center and works like a repeater or amplifier to the galactic center and this changes us. Just like the last alignment 26,500 years ago, whne that happened man began creating cave art.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies you guys. It is interesting to read other's thoughts on the subject: I appreciate the sharing of your knowledge.

I am aware that we've had mutations before now. It's just that we have so many factors nOW than what we use to, that contribute to these weird mutations. Just look at all of the ''waves'' now... makes sense to me that it will be happening more and more as time goes by. There's probably not one place that we could stand that would be free of ''waves''... We're bombarded daily with bookoodles of them ....All of these frequencies /waves ARE messing with us imo...It's a wonder and blessing !! that we have ANY healthy offspring these days ... If your children are born healthy .. you are truly blessed!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting article, thanks OP.
SnF

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by westcoast

Sorry I thought when it was offsite content I was to use their title.
Didn't mean to upset anyone.

Oh, it wasn't my intent to come across as upset or anything. Sorry if I did. The comment was directed at the article in general, not you. While I personally find some of the other topics being discussed as quite interesting, I just feel that the examples given by the author of the linked article as a bit weak for the general argument.

However, just because I don't think it convincing, does not make it so.
It has still stirred a worthy conversation.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Sorry but it just sounds like new age bull crap

Think of it this way, thousands of years ago, mediating and other mind awareness's were a part of daily life, now fast forward to the real "new age" and you get people who barely know anything about their bodies..let alone how to take care of it..so maybe this explains the spike in cancer? or maybe im just rambling.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It was many months ago, both my husband and I were having strange similar dreams at the same time.
One night we both had a voice telling us about something and illustrating it with images.
It seemed to be explaining to us different dimensions, in which time is different, and most of all, change that happens faster.

It told me that some sorts of radiation can be used as an opportunity to transform or mutate as one wants to, that cancer is just a result of that opportunity being wasted and not directed by the will, resulting in chaotic or subconscious growth.

It spoke of future cataclysms, and a period of change for earth, that happens periodically and during which life forms are given this opportunity to mutate or change in ways that they would like to make new vessels for experience in matter for the soul. This pertains to humans as well as animals.

Then a couple of days later I started finding out about the solar radiation that has destroyed our previous concepts of stable decay rates in radioactive elements, therefore causing a chain of possible disturbances in our previous perception of our reality, and possibly time itself.
io9.com...#!5619954/the-sun-is-changing-the-rate-of-radioactive-decay-and-breaking-the-rules-of-chemistry
www.projectworldawareness.com...
news.stanford.edu...

I found that a neat synchronicity, and it seems to work together. Even in studying evolution, that would explain the evolutionary leaps in which very sudden and widespread mutation have been found to have happened more quickly than the theory stipulates.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
One part truth, one part poo.

Don't be fooled by the con-artists.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yet, the latest scientific research informs us that DNA does not change randomly, science has proven that DNA will only change in response to an outside electromagnetic signal.

Science has proven nothing of the sort. That's just utter falsehood.

Were that not a crux of the "study", I would consider giving the rest of it some merit.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Just curious if you are a scientist in the field?

To be honest, I don't believe every scientific report I have read - or what they put out there as facts but I do believe this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join