It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mutations have Started!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I'm not a scientist, but I do, you know, follow science. And no one with any credentials has proven that -- to my knowledge, no one with any credentials has even suggested it.

If that had been proved, or even strongly suggested by any evidence, it would kind of be a big deal.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation

DNA Damage. German research group Verum studied the effect of radiation on human and animal cells. After being exposed to cell phone frequencies the cells showed increased breaks in their DNA. These DNA breaks could not always be repaired by the cells. The damage would therefore be passed on to future cells which could predispose them to becoming cancerous. USA Today December 21, 2004

Please read these links... EM Watch ... I found this interesting/informative:
www.emwatch.com...

A lot of articles on EMF found here.
www.emwatch.com...

See also:
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Oh -- I'm sorry. My complaint wasn't about the allegation that electromagnetism can cause mutations. It's fairly well established that some forms can damage DNA; Gammas & x-rays and stuff. Evidence is still mounting in both directions for radio waves and cell phone emissions -- that's not what I was talking about.

The thing that no one has proven and no one with credentials has even alleged is that only EM can cause mutations. The general source of mutations is still uncertain, but I'm pretty confident that it's not just all blamed on EM.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

You know what? I believe you are probably correct in saying this. There are a host of factors that , imo, contribute to the cause of these mutations, or what not!

We are destroying, polluting our world with all of these hazardous type things. May God help and forgive us all!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Came across a find of this two-headed snake found in Tennessee.

Link w/vid here:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.wsmv.com...

edit on 18-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join