It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of brutal Taliban execution of Pakistani policemen emerges ***WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES***

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Brutal Taliban execution of Pakistani policemen emerges

www.longwarjournal.org

Warning: The video below is extremely graphic in nature. If you choose to watch this video, you will see the Taliban brutally execute more than a dozen bound Pakistani policemen. The Taliban then proceed to pump rounds into those who survived the initial firing.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 18-7-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The graphic video, which shows 16 Pakistani policemen who are lined up and then gunned down by Taliban fighters wielding AK-47s, was taken in early June in the Shaltalu area of the district of Dir in northwestern Pakistan, a Pakistani official and US intelligence officials who track the region told The Long War Journal. The executions were filmed after the policemen were captured during several days of heavy fighting.

www.longwarjournal.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hard to watch.

Animals.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Bloody disgusting I dont think video's like this should be banned from TV it should be shown to everyone so they can see what these idiots are like...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Muslims huh...

That was weird how you could still hear some of them breathing...

Brutal.

At least we will get them all in the end...

Thanks for sharing...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

It had been mentioned that the Pakistani Police rounded up some very young Taliban kids and did the same. This was a revenge shooting by the Taliban to get back the Police for what they did.
edit on 18-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Not possible, Islam is a religion of peace.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
May the locust reach every 1 of them for behaving as if they created what they sent to the otherside. EVOL to stare in their eyes and distribute death they not know what awaits them.

SMH ignorant sapiens on sapiens violence, pathetic

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

A thousand times more compassionate

than Americans imprisoning people

for decades or life.

edit on 18-7-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

link   

Already posted today; Brutal stuff. I don't know how we can be so heartless.

Here's the link to the original thread ( I HATE when that happens to me)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Not possible, Islam is a religion of peace.

Those aint REAL muslims those demons in muslim clothen and there are many demons here wearing many clothings not just muslim...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It had been mentioned that the Pakistani Police rounded up some very young Taliban kids and did the same. This was a revenge shooting by the Taliban to get back the Police for what they did.
edit on 18-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Well then Earth is due for serious rebalancing, the filth and pestilence is sickning. Even still its an eye for an eye and if they arent the ones who did the killings of the taliban youth they didnt deserve.

Rebalancing indeed smh
too much filth

edit on 7/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yeah, and these are the people Obama is putting out the hand of peace toward for talks in bringing the Afghan war to an end. Some people just don't get that these guys have been around and among this kind of brutal, yet casually delivered violence their entire lives. We had them on the run for a bit, I think, but the instant we let up they simply laughed off their losses and re-grouped for the next fight.

Time to bring them all home. There is nothing more we can do in that region but make things worse at this point.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I find it bizzare they even posted the video on the BBC Website.

But they did edit it so we couldn't see them being killed.

Always those whom follow the orders of their master whom are killed and not the Masters Thenselves.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
this is upsetting, but then I go into the bathroom and utilize my novelty muhammad toilet paper and feel alright.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Earth needs help to get ALL the fake demons in humans clothings... Its viral 1 sees. KILL KILL KILL = LAUCE

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ummmm, wow.

So, at least they put them out after the first shots, it would have been quite a bit more horrific if they were to let them moan and groan as they bled out. Hmmmhmm, referring to the young man that the police shot in front of a crowd and just let him moan as he bled out without even considering calling for an ambulance or providing assistance of any kind. This is disgusting behavior, seriously, how do the morons with the AKs justify their actions. Hmmm, if I had the chance, I would line them up just the same, but I wouldn't put them out after only shooting them in their legs and stomachs. I this case I believe in an eye and a finger for an eye. Let them suffer in that for forsaken desert of theirs.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Saw this on liveleaks 3 days ago

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I now hate the perpetrators of this heinous crime, whoever they may be.

Sorry-Lines

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
Muslims huh...

That was weird how you could still hear some of them breathing...

Brutal.

At least we will get them all in the end...

Thanks for sharing...

So if you caught the men responsible for this you would do the same thing to them huh? Or maybe their families or anyone associated with them? You did say "we will get them all in the end".

The graphic video, which was published on the LiveLeak website, begins by showing the policemen, whose hands are bound behind their backs, in a line along a hillside. A Taliban commander tells the policemen they are responsible for the execution of six Pakistani "children" in the neighboring Pakistani district of Swat.

"They are the Pakistani police, soldiers, and their supporters who recently lined up six kids in Swat and shot them execution style," the commander continues. "These Pakistanis are now our captive and we will avenge the death of the children by doing the same to them."

Are these men friends of yours? It appears you share the same ideas and rhetoric.

These men are all Pakistani and if you saw ANY of them you would assume they were all taliban because they are all Pakistani and Muslim (the policemen and the shooters).

So i ask you again: If you caught the men responsible for this you would do the same thing to them huh? Or maybe their families or anyone associated with them? You did say "we will get them all in the end".

Going just by what you typed, sight un-seen i would swear YOU were the taliban.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join