It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Maybe the worst case of suicide I have seen, shot in the back 4 times??? Yeah right.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Sean Hoare ready to expose the link between News Corp and Parliament found dead in unexplained yet not suspicious circumstances.

This sounds familiar...

As many have already said David Kelly found dead just before publishing more information about the war in Iraq in unexplained yet not suspicious (because being able to slash both wrists isn’t suspicious at all!) circumstances even though he mentioned being watched.

Here is another one for you Robin Cook (former MP who left parliament over the war in Iraq, giving the first ever speech to receive a standing ovation on both sides) found dead shortly after writing in the guardian:
"Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by Western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians".

on his gravestone is it written "I may not have succeeded in halting the war, but I did secure the right of parliament to decide on war."

I don't think this was a hit by Murdoch to be honest I think it's more likely a political murder. I also think the whole News of the World scandal is a corporate attack to stop his full takeover of bSKb (after all the majority of the phone hacking is 'alleged'), which could of given him monopoly over all competition including the BBC. With that much more power he could of made ripe his plans to take over FOX. Controversially I wonder if Murdoch is the victim here? Don’t get me wrong I am not for a one world News Corp lol.

(Please excuse spelling etc, in work so have to write speedy with no proof reading haha.)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knobby
reply to post by fooks

I guess this threads went tits-up for any serious debate.

i have that effect sometimes.

you just give up mate, and have a hot toddy and stoke the fire.

debate about what?

all of a sudden this is a big deal?

the cops are in more trouble unless they can prove extortion or blackmail and why no bribe charges?

the dead guy, we haven't seen the topsy yet.

lot's of scrambling going on.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am really looking forward to see how they try to explain this one away. I doubt this is just a case of the whistle-blower snuffing it with an exceptional sense of bad timing.

This reeks of foul play but as more information comes to light we shall hopefully piece it together better.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflected

I agree with your post, from the deaths of Kelly and Cook to this 'hacking' charade being political.

Let's not forget all political parties were bedfellows of Murdoch and his cronies, they did nothing to stop his empire building. Gordon Browns wife had a sleep over which included Murdoch's wife, daughter and Brooks.

I cannot believe that no politician knew what was going on, in the NOTW or the MET.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
I am really looking forward to see how they try to explain this one away. I doubt this is just a case of the whistle-blower snuffing it with an exceptional sense of bad timing.

This reeks of foul play but as more information comes to light we shall hopefully piece it together better.

The thing is they probably won't try to explain it away, they will just stop reporting it. People forget, "Nothing to see here move along".

I am taking bets for the news which is going to bury this?
Kidnap of a child? (which happens all the time, why they only report the few they do, I don't know)

More Kate and William crap... you know she dressed HERSELF one of the days in Canada and still looked good... seriously that was on the news here in the UK...

Honestly this story will drop quicker than Fern Brittons waist line, and if it doesn't... the only person in the spot light will be the 'evil' Murdoch, because no one else would be capable (check my earlier post to see my thoughts
)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
this is crazy, I wonder if nothing will come of it, kinda like the dead nude woman at the pharma house, gettin away with murder, yep im fed up.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Sorry Fooks, I guess your surreal style just got to me.

Many apologies

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
to day the mirror has this story.
the sun and star do not.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Gotta love Murdoch and the sleazy organizations he own. Oh what's that? Now he's killing people? Go figure. How can someone own Fox and not be responsible for a death?

Scum of the earth. Hope the man rots soon.

If the evidence was already turned over to the police, what would Murdoch gain from killing the whistle-blower?

Since Murdoch already publicly confessed, what would he gain from such a death?

edit on 7/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

This is such a sleazy tv show . Im going to guess that their are police also that dont want stuff coming out .. So they are suspect . The son Murdoch has very good motive as hes a main organizer of the outfits. then there are heaps of shady characters. even the PM has ties in there and people around him would not want stuff coming out .

Missing nuclear weapons sold off for campaign funds was mentioned on the AJ show by a Bristish reporter today that Jones really could not talk over .

Thats was funny , listenning to AJ being outgunned and by a man who was not going to follow his agenda .

All very sleazy indeed .

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Agreed, I saw an interview with Richard Branson once and he said he could get a meeting with the prime minister (Mr Brown at the time) any time he wanted. If I could get an meeting with the prime minister any time I wanted I'm sure I would be able to influence politics and thats without the bribes these fat cats throw at them!

Capitalism should not be able to influence Democracy, this is where the problems start. The reason why it is allowed to continue... the masses don't care. So who is to blame really?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

You're right killing the whistleblower won't stop the investigation, but it will severely hamper it. He was one of the few willing to go on the record & testify against Andy Coulson & the Murdochs, that opportunity dies with his death.

But this doesn't stop with the Murdoch's, I am sure that Sean Hoare had information that implicated Police officers taking bribes, possibly even MP's, so taking that into account the scope of people who would benefit from his death widens considerably.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

No the Police would rather this would go away. Thinking they are above the law. Which they are not. Now 2 Tops officers have resigned, another has been referred to the IPCC, over his role in giving a job to a former News Of The World Editor whom was arrested. Which has raised questions over his appointment,

This is not the first time the Met police have received hospitality gifts from groups. There was a write up after they were giving hospitality during a Christmas Part organised by the Church of Scientology. So they have not been all white at all.

It does not surprise me either that they are involved in this. The UK Police have been corrupt for years. What is coming out now is nothing surprising to say the least,

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
From the Daily Mail front page headline;

Someone's coming to get me':

The man who launched the entire phone hacking scandal had become a paranoid recluse who believed someone was out to get him, a friend has revealed. Sean Hoare, who was found dead at his flat in Watford, Hertfordshire, yesterday, had spent much of the last weeks of his life 'hiding' in his flat with the curtains drawn. Last night a friend and neighbour claimed Mr Hoare, 47, had become increasingly reclusive and paranoid in recent weeks. ‘He would talk about someone from the Government coming to get him,' he said. 'He’d say to me, “If anyone comes by, don’t say I’m in”.

dailymail.co.uk

Hmmmmmnnnnnnn

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

the twitter feed lady you mentioned sounds like the ex pat aussies who does the female impersonation with gladiolis . Les patterson is the alter ego ..I remember now , Dame edna ...calling people possums .

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

I read that late last night. They quoted "a neighbour who did not want to be named", very convenient.

They're already planting the cause of death in the public consciousness nicely ahead of the official cause being announced. They have their angle and are sticking to it.

It will be a "drug overdose" for sure.

This case is rotten to the core.

edit to add: Now its changed to "friend & neighbour", nice add on to boost credibility, much better than "a neighbour who did not want to be named"
edit on 19-7-2011 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I heard Alex last night talking to Tony Gosling, who managed to talk over Alex which was great. Alex had to put his spin on things, saying George Sorros planned to infiltrate News International and must be some Sorros initiated plot. It seems some people are desperate for this to fit in with their conspiritorial paradigm.

Jones went onto say he would much rather have News Corp instead of the BBC. Well if you want a dumbed down right wing reactionary populace, News Corp will definitely provide all the media you require.
edit on 19-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Good stuff, at first I thought I was reading about Dr Kelly!

It's clear to anyone with half a brain this guy was murdered.

Murdoch has less of a motive for this one, seriously, why should he care if a load of politicians/police get into trouble? He knows he is already f***ed, the only reason this has been allowed to happen in the public eye is because he has obviously pissed someone off with his attempted purchase of bSKYb.

Jude Law (the new victim) to me is suspicious, wasn't the Sun/News of the World? the paper that got the naked pictures of him and mocked the size of is penis? Wow he certainly wouldn't have a motive to screw over Murdoch.

The people with the most at stake in the information about political ties and police ties with the Murdoch empire are the police and politicians, these groups would have more to gain from a conviniant death than Murdoch. I'm glad his empire is falling to be honest, no one should have as much power as he has, but this is getting out of hand and I don't like being misled and lied to... especially so blatantly.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by marker3221

This case is rotten to the core.
This planet is rotten to the core. Correction, the people on this planet are rotten to the core.

"Just let this be warning to all you would be whistle-blowers. If you value your life you'll live like a fearful little slave and resist any urge to act and do what you know is right. There is no hope. Resistance is futile." ~ TPTB

edit on 19-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join