It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Sun! A dark unknown material emission from the sun.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is all I got to say...Soundgarden!!!! Black Hole Sun. I miss the 90's. Music back then had a message from the abstract.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

One thing that bothers me as i read this is the fact the Christians see everything as a sign from the bible of the coming "Apocalypse". These things occur naturally people!! they are probably occurring as I write this post! What most Christians do not realize is that the bible is actually STOLEN, yes i said it STOLEN, from many older religious texts, from ancient Babylon, to ancient Egypt, Below i have included a snippet from a website that get specific on a few of the stories from the bible and what older stories they are taken from!

In summary, every character in the bible was stolen form Pagan Gentile religions and replaced with a Jewish character:

Jewish monotheism was stolen from Egyptian Akhenaton

The Jewish creation was stolen from the Egyptian Creation ¹

The Jewish Yahweh's use of the word to create was stolen from the Egyptians (Jewish Yaweh replaces Ptah) ²

"Let there be Light" was stolen from the Theban Creation epic.³

The "firmament in the midst of the waters…" was stolen from the Egyptian Creation4

Adam and Eve were stolen from the Egyptian Geb and Nut 5

Eve coming from Adam's rib was stolen from the Epic of Enki and

Adam and Eve's punishment and loss of immortality were stolen from the Mesopotamian story of Adapa
(Jewish Yaweh replaces Sumerian Enki)7

Jewish Cain, Abel and Seth were stolen from Osiris, Set and Horus8

The conflict between Cain and Abel was stolen from Set and Osiris and as the story goes on, it is later based upon the Sumerian Dumuzi and Enkimdu 9

Jewish Samson was stolen from Heracles,

The putting out of his eyes is based on Oedipus

Jewish Moses was stolen from several Gods and kings, depending on what stage of his life story:

Sargon (the birth and abandonment in the river, being rescued by royalty, etc)

The wanderings in the desert were based upon the Sun-God Bacchus as seen in the Hymns of Orpheus 12

The Hebrew stint of "40 years in the desert" claimed in the Jewish book of Exodus and the subsequent "40 day and 40 nights" wanderings in the desert of the Jewish Nazarene were stolen from:
"The struggle of Set and Horus in the desert lasted forty days, as commemorated in the forty days of the Egyptian Lent, during which time Set, as the power of drought and sterility, made war on Horus in the water and the buried germinating grain....These forty days have been extended into forty years, and confessedly so by the Jews."

That was just a few, for the full list visit this website Bible Myths and their parallels in other Religions

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Black Hole Sun 1994! What a summer. I remember watching that video and thinking something like that probably would or should happen someday. Music has gone away. 90's were probably the last gasp for air.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I seen this video a few days ago on another thread. It was cool to see what looked like "Dark Light" being absorbed by the Sun.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Arken, I don't agree with you even though I am a Christian.

I also don't agree with the bigoted attacks against your beliefs.

It is your thread and you picked the topic. If they don't like your topic, it is clearly not your problem. They are trying to goad you into a childish argument. Ignore it.

Christian haters are out of control here and its sad it is getting so bad. We all have a right to our beliefs and to express them. These clowns only believe in free speech if they control the speech. Playground Bullies only shame themselves and make themselves look like fools. No rational adult buys into that childish behavior and as for the haters, if they did not hate Christians, they would find some other group to attack. It's a self-esteem issue.

I may disagree with you, but I'm an adult and don't need to join in with that crowd.

I do think you are on a wrong path and misunderstanding the prose. But then, I don't know any more than anyone else does.

Thanks for your words, Blaine.

It's interesting how a scientific topic, turn in a religious topic.

I respect all the religions, ALL.
Not only Christian.

My quote about "Revelation" it's only an addendum....

My personal opinion is that inside all the holy ancient text of any religion, around the world, is hidden a secret knowledge about the celestial mechanics of our Universe.
Our (mine) duty is to translate in modern language those words... to understand and to learn scientific ancient knowledges.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Any out of the ordinary activity from the sun needs to be taken very seriously. We only exist through the emanations of the sun. Do any of you really think there is no connection between us and the sun? Furthermore the sun gives life to our planet so how can the sun be a dead thing? In truth the sun is more alive than what we are. The great ball of eruptions you see is all that the human mind can comprehend of something that is much more.
edit on 29/09 by Juran because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
While the phenomena is perhaps something that has always occurred (we don't know this though.. that would just be an assumption / guess), there is no reason it can't be biblical. I imagine if an almighty power were to make certain things to happen... like the sun turning red as blood.. it could well be done using regular scientific means. An increased natural phenomena of the sun or whatever.

Not saying I believe it at all.. obviously we didn't see the sun turn as blood here on Earth. But no reason to bash the OP because he wants to believe in it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
When will you kooks knock it off with your idiotic prophecies?

How do they have anything to do with something that's scientific in nature?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

its possible that people hundreds or thousands of years ago with no technology or scientific terminology in their language could have made predictions about an event that today can be explained by science. but they would have just said what they saw.

firey demons, winged planets blah blah blah they didnt know any better.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
Hmmmm, why would anyone give glory to a god who is scorching them? It would be like Barrack Obama directly causing my family and I suffering with legislation that he has passed then expects me to vote for him at the next election. Why would I do that?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It was a great post untill you and others turned it into religious garbage.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Beowolfs because: structure

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
And the Illusion Continues..........................................................................

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
This is all I got to say...Soundgarden!!!! Black Hole Sun. I miss the 90's. Music back then had a message from the abstract.

It`s called SUBLIMINAL SUGGESTION and it`s been ongoing for the entire ``Moment``!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Whoa!!!!!! Damn that's scary looking! The Sun is so awesome, I never tire of seeing these things!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

You gotta respect the fact I have not opened the sixth seal.

I have not opened any seals.

I am am dissapointed in you. Arken. I thought better of you... I believed in you yet you do not believe in me

Enough

What???

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

if they responded like that they may even sound intelligent for a moment ~ i like your style

As for the dark spot on the sun, very interesting. "BOOM" inky goo blows off the sun ~ most finds its way back to the surface of the sun, some gets projected into space. What are the negative consequences of that stuff coming in contact with our planet?? lol another thing that is going to destroy the world AHHHHHH!

thank you for posting!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow that was a cool video,thanks OP.

Nothing ive ever seen before, may be common or it may not be,not sure,surely a sight to see though.

Like Alex Young said, "it might be downright common."

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My guess is this is a phenomena that goes on all the time. The Sun is a "chaotically stable" ball of burning gas after all.

What is NEW perhaps, is our ability to observe the phenomena.

Any thoughts on that?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Looks like the sun is entering 5th density.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by josh3885

Oh my gosh......seriously?? LOL

So does this mean you are a believer in God or not? If not....ok....If so.....ok. Makes no difference to me.

Back to TOPIC....

The Sun is still not understood so please no one say that we know what its up to, cycles, and all of that. It has scientists and the like mesmerized. And frankly we are in awe too or we wouldn't have come to love this subject and come to check the thread out. ;-)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I agree with you and so sorry people hate the messenger but that is the world we live in.

My personal opinion is that inside all the holy ancient text of any religion, around the world, is hidden a secret knowledge about the celestial mechanics of our Universe. Our (mine) duty is to translate in modern language those words... to understand and to learn scientific ancient knowledges.
reply to post by Arken

I thank you again for bringing this video to Light and while I believe we along with the Planets are connected I am not sure what this means. We are still learning together and one day will have more answers...as we evolve.

Peace and love to you!!!! xoxoxox

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join