It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest ANONYMOUS video "how they will save the world."

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thanks..I don't really watch enough of the "ANON" videos to tell the difference..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty daft so sorry if this is way off...

Underneath the satire video, there is a message? People are so happy to sit back and watch the world change, and nobody is prepared to get their hands diry! The scientology part was to show that anon can only take us so far.

This whole spectate the revolution mentality is killing us. Go outside and say g'day to your neighbour.

Amazingly cleaver video. s&f

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonisDNA
mr mask looks like youre taking your sad alter ego abit to seriously lol why dont you sick to your ATS Comics lol and lay of the text to speech engines your youtube says your a Occupation
rofessional Vlogger lol dose it pay well, haha between your dumb unfunny vids and ats comics where do you find the hours in the day lol you say your a random nobody making vlogs i think you should just read your ats comics because the vid is trash ,1 subscriber hahaha
your the man

U mad bro?

No really...

U mad bro?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Underneath the satire video, there is a message? People are so happy to sit back and watch the world change, and nobody is prepared to get their hands diry! The scientology part was to show that anon can only take us so far.

Ah, now we have someone seeing deeper in to the truth behind the vid. The "message", if you will.

I'd star you more...but there can be only one. Those taking this as anti-anon or some hit piece are missing the point and humor intended. But hey, we still have cats, cheese pizzas and naked girls...so we can't be that badly off.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
For all you shills, skeptics, debunkers, and false flagsters, I can confirm that Mr. Mask has a direct pipeline to "the main nerve." You know, the place "where serious # goes down," where "it all happens."

And now, I've just heard the scuttlebut from thousands of screaming newsies in big floppy 1930s caps running through the streets screaming extry, extry, read all about it: it seems that Anon's back in the saddle with a new op. Just got the latest skinny on the details through my bathroom window via carrier pigeon. (Laff all you like, but a good pigeon's safer than a chain of proxies on four continents and a box of Cuban cigars lined with bearer bonds sent to every Minsitry of Communications chief in the Western world, son. Nobody port-sniffs a pigeon).

OK here you go folks, you heard it here first:

OPERATION YOU FIRST

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

We are a decentralized, sofa-and-recliner located, very chill and mellow non-violent resistance movement. The kind of guys you'd want to kick back on a Saturday night with and, like, speak truth to power with, bro. We got lots of comfy beanbag chairs, plenty of brownie mix, and some strong air-deoderizing products, too.

Our cheetoh-dust-stanined fingertips are always poised a quater-inch above the keyboard, just waiting to deliver some righteous pwn4g3 to the organized criminal class -- well, when we get around to it, that is. Sometimes I sit there all day with my hands hovering in the air, just basking in the power of the sheer potential. Anway, our gig is basically all about seeking to restore the rule of law and fight back against the Man. Or is it to synergize new potentialities and leverage emerging possibilities to take advantage of explosive growth and maximize opportunities for leadership? No wait, that's from that stupid resume my mom made me fill out but that I forgot to send. Bummer. But still sounds pretty sweet as, like, a mission statement. So throw it in, why not.

With OPERATION YOU FIRST, we're, like, taking it to a whole other level. You could say this is it, brah. If, like, you don't have your bugout bag all set to go, don't come over and cage some Fig Newtons from mine because, uh, I told you so first, man. OK, now that we've got that cleared up, on to the main event.

In OPERATION YOU FIRST, we:

-ENCOURAGE other people to do the things we are too chickens#t to do ourselves...or to even state out loud. Our action plan is to hint, strongly, in various places. Suggestions, innuendo, and arched eybrows work, too.

-WHINE about why we, personally, can't actually be out there on the barricades because we have flat feet and stuff. No, that sounds lame. What's really going on is we are too busy leveraging new synergized possibilities and preserving the command structure.

-WEASEL our way out of any situation using the vagueness of our self-definition as the biggest crutch in the history of teh Intrawebz. The way it works is this: If you criticize us, we roll our eyes and condescendingly explain that we are undefinable and that "I guess you either get it or you don't." But when we wanna look like we are Intranet Toughguise, well of course we are the core members of a super-secreet l33t cabal. Use either one depending on who you are talking to. Win.

-TAKE CREDIT later for stuff we encouraged other people to do beacause, like, we were there first, man.

-EVADE CREDIT later for stuff we encouraged other people to do if some syrs-looking MIB dudes in uniform show up at the door.

-MUMBLE VAGUELY about our lofty goals when pressed, so we never have to man up for actually committing to anything.

-SELL lots of Guy-Fawkes-emblazoned products like coffee cups, mouse pads, Shamwows, and maybe Treasury Bills. You know, cheap and worthless trinkets that inevitably disappoint. This is part of OPERATION MOVE OUT OF MOM's SPARE BEDROOM but you guise aren't l33t enough to handle that op.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion. (lol whut's a legion?)
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us. Or...uh.. expect.somebody kind of like us. Who, like, gets inspired by our message. But not directly in any way that can be actually traced back to us. Yeah.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What a great vid! Very entertaining; a comic video editorial comment. Cracked me up, as usual.

Great work, guy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Give Pizza Chance

Originally posted by Mr Mask
But hey, we still have cats, cheese pizzas and naked girls...so we can't be that badly off.

Speak for yourself. I have none of these things. NONE!

The system is unfair. UNFAIR! Tear it down, man. TEAR IT ALL DOWN!

*cough*

But yeah, something tells me the real underlying message of this video is far more subversive than most people might realize.

[size=0][color=#666666]lulz 4evar!!1!!!1!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There is a lot said in this thread, and I want to reply directly to many of them. But I would like to blanket-cover one form of comment first. One comment that kept echoing. The whole "is this a hoax/is this in wrong forum/should member be banned for hoax/who made this" thing.

Is this a hoax
Hard to tell really. Technically I am anonymous. And...so are you. So making such a video should hardly be considered a hoax. Those who think ANON are some new organization of one single practice or cause, are sure to find such a video as a hoax.

Wrong forum

Seeing as it was a joke, perhaps yes- wrong forum. But telling someone a joy buzzer is in your hand before you shake, is just not the best way to present a joy buzzer.

For those who feel tricked or insulted personally...alls I can say is "I'm sorry for that, and well...you may be best off never clicking my content again. Its always a trick! IT'S A TRAP!"

It is now in the joke forum. The mods needed to clear the move and the site is large. Everything is fine now. We can rest knowing the law has been upheld. Bless ATS!

I should be banned for this

Liar! I should be banned for threads way before this one. Sadly for both of us, the moderation/owners of ATS has a sense of humor and won't smash my skull over things like "bad jokes" or "dry humor". Damn them.

Well...if we all report me a lot...we may get this Mr Mask banned.

Naw...relax. I'm just posting and having fun. Try to do the same. This board is filled with people who don't see eye-to-eye, and we can ban them all.

I think Mr Mask made this

So do I.

MM
edit on 14-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Speak for yourself. I have none of these things. NONE!

You have ponies! I don't have ponies...

The system is unfair. UNFAIR! Tear it down, man. TEAR IT ALL DOWN!

ANON gots dis.

But yeah, something tells me the real underlying message of this video is far more subversive than most people might realize.

It makes a few statements clearly to a few types of people individually and apart. If I can be so pretentious to say, it was intended to make sense to some, and none to others. The replies are showing me it worked.

Thanks for posting and not banning!

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is all so incredibily immature and so I don't know what everybody is in an uproar about this Anonymous character or characters because its obviously some teenager gettin some kicks. Really people? REALLY????

For a second there I thought there really might be some kind of revolt or something but I got the main character in all this pegged as a horny lil teenager with to much time on his hands when its not reached for something else?

What a freakin JOKE!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i dont think you made it mr mask i think a guy posing as you posing as you posing as some dude named joel did it and you just wanna make him feel bad so that he will cry to his kitty cat that you secretly taught to rip off his face

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
is it really you mr sheen will you be my friend pretty pretty please

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
wow it really is charlie sheen

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I'd call it a cheesy parody but either way it doesn't say anywhere in the original post that it is a member created joke and though that's obvious to most of us it isn't to all and it is posted in other alt. news.
So it really should be moved.
edit on 14-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I respect your opinion there. But I personal feel that if you can't instantly understand this is a joke (AND the origins of the jokes inside it) you do not belong following or trusting ANON as a whole.

Like I said...it was for laughs. If you think that your ANON has no sense or desire for humor of all levels, you are wrong. And if you think ANON loves ANON, you are doubly wrong.

MM

edit on 14-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonisDNA
reply to post by Mr Mask

you starting to talk about yourself in the 3ed person

Yes, about 20 years ago...as is apparent in all things I make.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join