It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest ANONYMOUS video "how they will save the world."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
First off, lets be very clear on what is, and what is not "ANONYMOUS". As you must have heard by now, EVERYONE is ANONYMOUS. You, your parents, your neighbor, heck- even Mr Mask can be considered ANONYMOUS. Alls one has to do is record a video and post it online to technically be defined as ANONYMOUS.

All over the world ANON is rising up to address the people through these videos. Each one brings us one step closer to understanding their plan to save us all. This newest video goes very far to flesh out their plans, making it overly clear what they plan to do.

I have not seen this posted on any other site yet, so it pleases me to be the FIRST to bring it to you. Its a little creepy and be warned there is some swearing in the video, but over all its pretty tame- if not informative and insightful.

The video painstakingly reveals a 4-step plan to save the world, and is titled "ANONYMOUS 4 step plan to save the world".

With that said, here is the newest ANONYMOUS video recently uploaded on Youtube.

Mod Note - Profanity warning

Well, looks like the world will be saved any day now.

MM

edit on 14-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/7/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Breathtaking, I can't put it into words.

It's almost too amazing to comprehend.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Look, Anon is cool, they are taking up the good fight but lets be realistic, they are not going to "save the world". Perhaps they can be a fire lit underneath the asses of those that can but petty and mostly trivial web hacks are not going to bring about revolution.

That being said, at least there doing SOMETHING, which is more than most Americans can say in the face of tyranny. The rest of the world is up in arms, burning buildings, being shot and standing up for the people and in the mean time, we continue on during the biggest power grab our country has ever seen to crush freedom and we have done absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ridiculously epic. This anonymous business is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

FANTASTIC!! I wish I could S&F more than once! Good job.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I dunno man...after watching the vid, I really think ANON may "have this in the bag". So cash!

I mean, this plan is flawless...like a chess move made by God himself. Check and MATE!

Amazing.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Helious

I dunno man...after watching the vid, I really think ANON may "have this in the bag". So cash!

I mean, this plan is flawless...like a chess move made by God himself. Check and MATE!

Amazing.

MM

The problem is, whatever tech and skill Anon has..... The United States government is beyond them by 10 years at the very least. If they were to bring about any "change" it would be because the U.S. allowed it and then properly used as a false flag to limit yet more of our freedoms.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm thinking you didn't watch the vid.

Just a guess.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

way to give into the MSM labeling of anon..

its a shame how some people are polluting their message...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
props to the 4chan guys; this is proof of the victory of humanity over stupid irrelevance, by the sheer domination of stupid irrelevance.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

I'm thinking you didn't watch the vid.

Just a guess.

MM

No, I did, and I laughed, it was funny. Still a talk about Anon though no?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5
reply to post by Mr Mask

way to give into the MSM labeling of anon..

its a shame how some people are polluting their message...

Don't tell ME what ANON is and isn't.

It just won't work well for you, and pretty much paint you as one of these guys who just found ANON last month.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

ANON has been around for a long long time...a talk about them, or ignoring them, is not going to damage or prevent anything.

Basically...for the lulz. I'm sure they understand.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
mr mask you do know a couple anons did get arrested and i think the videos are more for recruitment you know get the name out there and its not like there doing bad hell they got the ceo of hb gary to resign and that company was doing pretty bad thing for the internet and they do it for the lulz im guessing thats what your trying to accomplish with this video for the lulz right lol well you got my vote

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

wow you got that in as i was typing that and i understood cant speak for everyone though

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by darknull

lol.

Epic.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

ANON has been around for a long long time...a talk about them, or ignoring them, is not going to damage or prevent anything.

Basically...for the lulz. I'm sure they understand.

MM

I agree, there relevance at this point is debatable. I am not sure any longer whether there continued efforts will end up hurting or helping us in the long run and I don't see much changing for the better despite there continued efforts and antics.

That being said, I refuse to judge there actions because they are a group who rightly perceives this country headed in the wrong direction and at the very least are trying to be proactive about it in what way they can. At the end of the day though ddos attacks do not a revolution make and since they are by definition "ANON" for all we know, it could be a CIA operation to impose new restrictions on internet freedom.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
you should check out there plan then i think they have something more elaborate set up then ddos attack a little further on

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

ha summerfig... I can honestly say that timing has nothing to do with the reason I joined ATS "oldtimer"... My summers are no different than any other time of year except it's a helluva lot hotter.

I'm not looking for any kind of debate tonight though... especially on the topic of anonymous. There are plenty of other threads you could have posted this on regarding your opinion on anon.

I also was not trying to tell YOU what anon is or isn't.. I was simply responding to your post. That was your purpose for posting, right? to invoke response?

edit on 14-7-2011 by deanGI5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
"ANON" for all we know, it could be a CIA operation to impose new restrictions on internet freedom.

Yknow, its funnny how many people are new to the whole ANON thing, when most people who followed it from the beginning could easily figure them to be attached to the FBI or CIA due to very strong connections.

But I have not written that thread yet, and I endlessly marvel at all the newfigs who just don't get it.

Do yourself a favor if you think a connection is impossible. Search "Hal Turner raids", where that brought ANON, how the charges were dropped, and then 5 years later Hal Turner turns out to be an undercover FBI informant.

Ah, I say too much...just enjoy the show, or don't, and keep thinking whatever you came here thinking.

But for those of us studying the situation since before 06, we may find your blind loyalty to be part of the problem.

MM

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join