It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest ANONYMOUS video "how they will save the world."

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Usurped from the 7th grade?

lol.

Yeaaaah...nice.

Thanks for posting. Enjoy your sour attitude and upset nature. I guess you have no humor and like to whine...that's fine by me, I have a little son at home and understand when someone isn't able to "get something clever" and may have a little "upset day on his hands". lol.

Further more, you seem to think some horrendous crime was made in the way it was posted...LOOK DUDE, many mods loved it, a few of the owners of this site loved it, tons of 4channers and self proclaimed ANONs loved, tons of members here loved it...it was pretty much loved by tons of folks, and those who didn't like just said so and left...but not you, you are just STUCK in my thread here crying...hmmmm.

So waaaaait...are you just mad cus nobody gives a lot of love to your posts and just feel this one got too much love? Don't worry champ! Try harder! I dunno...maaaaaaaaybe do a little more to spice up the stuff your handing out around here...or...I dunno, copy my style or someone else. Or just keep whining and hope that becomes "fun for people".

Heh.

Good luck around the boards! I hope you get a 5th applaud and some love!

PS- You must be a hit at parties.

7th grade...psssh. Come at me bro.

MM
edit on 17-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OK EVERYONE! I've thought it over...Mr Gogo has made me realize the truth.

My videos suck, my humor is from the 7th grade (a few grades higher then I originally thought)-

And I should just do what he does...post stuff from yahoo news the moment I see it on yahoo's front page while I hope I'm first to deliver it.

No more endless hours editing, building, writing, working on original content, cus really- that crap don't fly around here! What we need is basic copy-paste news stories AT ALL TIMES! There is no room for the kinda jazz I'm laying down.

With that said...maybe I can find a popular wikileaks story and leech off that for a while. People like wikileaks right? Thats popular, right? I'll go check yahoo RIGHT NOW!

Thank you Mr Gogo for showing me the truth.

PS- You may think this is sarcasm. But no...its not!

MM

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
None of it matters, as you sir, are gay, a professional gay vlog star dispenser! Huzzah!

You mean like Perez Hilton? You know people actually take that as a compliment these days. Gay pride, gay marriage, etc. Even taken at its literal meaning gay denotes one that is upbeat, outgoing, and fun.

So if you're going to hurl insults you really need to come up with a clearly defined theme or angle. Even Osama and car-bombers are loved in some circles so you need something more concrete or absolute. Perhaps you could say he was Hitler, or a child predator. Things like that are commonly held in distaste around the world. Or something, something, something "Yo mamma!"

That would bring out the LULZ for sure. Nothing delivers like Yo Mamma jokes.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

None of it matters, as you sir, are gay, a professional gay vlog star dispenser! Huzzah!

You mean like Perez Hilton? You know people actually take that as a compliment these days. Gay pride, gay marriage, etc. Even taken at its literal meaning gay denotes one that is upbeat, outgoing, and fun.

So if you're going to hurl insults you really need to come up with a clearly defined theme or angle. Even Osama and car-bombers are loved in some circles so you need something more concrete or absolute. Perhaps you could say he was Hitler, or a child predator. Things like that are commonly held in distaste around the world. Or something, something, something "Yo mamma!"

wow, I lost 900 points and I got the strap marks to prove it, for posting in a joke forum... lol, what a farce... You get nothing! Good day Sir!

PS, nice handle, Capt... Obvious.. oh the irony! gimmie a star someone so I feel better
edit on 18-7-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

lol still laughing at this sandbox situation!
edit on 18-7-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

Gave ya a star to heal the pain.

Hey, don't feel bad- the mods are no joke here and they clean up the mess we leave for free. You should actually feel honored they looked at a post of yours and removed it. It happens. If I had a flag for every time I had a post removed, I'd be a rich rich flag man.

As for me being gay...as I have told you "gay" means "happy".

And there is nothing wrong with being happy.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

DId I insult you somehow without even addressing you? Did I insult MM? Who did I insult in the JOKE and PUN forum? lol so serious in a joke forum.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

Its ok man, just gotta understand all vulgar jokes will be pinched. I dunno who reported it or why, but the mods have a very firm ground on where they stand on certain content. Things happen. Its a better website for it.

MM

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by Thundersmurf
reply to post by EspyderMan

I agree it should be either closed or ignored. I think the OP just got a bit carried away, decided to make a video about anonymous and then attack anyone who doesn't agree with the message.

Peace

Are you sure the OP made this? It seems like a very talented and clever parody that pokes a bit of fun at Anonymous.

"After we are arrested we will go back to posting pictures of cats and talking about Pizza on 4Chan" -- sounds like a mission statement.

At the start of the video the voice says "I am Mr Mask, no wait, I'm not, I'm anonymous, pretend you never heard that". Still in the parody theme, but just pure coincidence that the OP has the same name and does ATS comic? No. Also the message in the video says "don't feel that you need to do anythin, just keep clicking on the youtube link (or watching the video) [paraphrased].

Despite what the OP says, anon want everyone to take part because anon is everyone so they would never say "just sit back". The OP made this video and posted here to try and get some hits on youtube. This thread was moved to jokes for a reason.

Peace
edit on 20-7-2011 by Thundersmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You always say "anon isn't a group", but the are. I don't think you have the insight to realise that regardless of who or what an organisation is, there is always someone/a group at the top steering things/deciding on a logo/

Your assumption about me not taking part is also innacurate and hypocritical. You're video promotes 'not taking part' and even tells people not to worry or feel that they need to do anything.

Utimately you have added almost nothing to the cause except attracting a multitude of kids to your youtube channel. The comments speak for themselves, you seem to have attracted the audience your video deserves. Nice try at something serious though and hope your thread thrives in the Jokes forum ... where it belong.

Peace
p.s. Relax, I'm not worried. I know real videos will come it very soon and yours will be long forgotten

edit on 20-7-2011 by Thundersmurf because: attempting to spell before mornign coffee

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

Your assumption about me not taking part is also innacurate and hypocritical. You're video promotes 'not taking part' and even tells people not to worry or feel that they need to do anything.

I take it your bus makes no stops at Sarcasm Town?

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Usurped from the 7th grade?

lol.

Yeaaaah...nice.

Thanks for posting. Enjoy your sour attitude and upset nature. I guess you have no humor and like to whine...that's fine by me, I have a little son at home and understand when someone isn't able to "get something clever" and may have a little "upset day on his hands". lol.

MM
edit on 17-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

1st Awww, I bet he just thinks his daddy is the coolest in the world.

2nd
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97ec2e76b893.jpg[/atsimg]

Hit em with this when you need to illustrate you're point. Some of us do need a picture drawn. LOL
(((Sorry went camping so I am way late, of course if ya knew me I am always late :lol
))

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimbone

Yknow, its funnny how many people are new to the whole ANON thing, when most people who followed it from the beginning could easily figure them to be attached to the FBI or CIA due to very strong connections.

But I have not written that thread yet, and I endlessly marvel at all the newfigs who just don't get it.]

Just when will you be writing this thread? I would love to see proof on how you have easily figured Anon to be attached to the FBI or CIA. Many people are trying to throw Anon under the bus and would just love if you let the cat out of the bag.

After all, it sounds like you are claiming the the FBI or CIA is attached to Anon. Proof of this could bring shock waves across the internet. Hell, YOU could start the revolution by disclosing this information.

So when will we see this thread or are you just planning to keep this as your dirty little secret?

You didn't know that 4chan had been infiltrated years ago by the FBI with agents sitting secretly filtering through day and night for any CP and no one knew until an admin admitted it and left?

If that can happen to them, who knows how long ago and how the alphabet agencies infiltrated Anon.

And I agree with Mr Mask, I've seen Anon vids over the years and the one he posted in the OP is EXACTLY like one of their earlier vids, something for the lulz and it certainly got some on my end. Great humour. Oldfigs would see it, laugh and move on.

I was before and always will be on the fence regarding Anon, trying not to get involved in any ops because if it's good or bad, someone else can take the credit for it and I'm happy to watch what happens and enjoy the ride but I had to post here because it seems funny how Mr Mask is right in his replies to some people. A few here are clearly new to the group (at least only heard of them in 2011 anyway) and have seen and read the good things that happened (good and bad is all in the eye of the beholder anyway, what's awesome to one is evil to another) this year and read a few things on Google about them and thought "woah, Anon wouldn't do this" as if they are a group with no sense of humour.

As The Joker said in his last movie outing, "why so serious?"

Anon aren't a political group out to save the world and bring down corrupt corporations and nor are they a bunch of cyber terrorists taking down stuff for the lulz and out to cause harm. They are both, always have been, always will be.

One week's Scientology is the next week's Jessi Slaughter. Take down a pedophile ring one day then post CP the next to see how long it takes to gross everyone out.

Mr Mask, thanks for the lulz from your vid my good fellow. We all need to lighten up on ATS now and then.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Awww, thanks for the support and understanding. Its good to know when someone "gets it". Humor is a ruff road.

Hugs and high fives.

MM

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Never mind...

Wasted post.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Never mind...

Wasted post.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Want not Waste Not or something along those lines.

I will reclaim this lost post then...I have completely forgotten what I was going to type out because my brain only works on key presses (or facerolls and butt hugs).

So are ANON classed as an terrorists organisation, equal to Al-CIAda? If not then you know why.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join