It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anybody seen static on thier eyes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You know the static you see on a tv station when you have it on an off channel. has anybody here begun to see lights when waking up or a glow at night time. I am curious because I think it might have something to do with spiritual ascension. If you are experiencing this you may be on the path to enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I will keep a note of that.

Haven't had it happen yet but you never know.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't know. When I rub my eyes to hard or I can see stuff... But that is just because I rubbed my eyes to hard.

Sometimes when I wake up, things are blurry for a second.

So, you mean, it looks just like snow/static from TV?

Weird. I don't really know what to tell you.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Yes, pon entering a dark room sometimes a static like blanket fills my vision.

I always thought it was from the trials and tribulations of my past life catching up.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Could it be an Optial Migraine?

www.allaboutvision.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I used to get that a lot. It was related to standing up too fast and fainting (seeing stars) If you're getting it to, you're on the path...actually, your face will be on the path after your fall on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I find this quite interesting, i have recently looked around, including ats to find more information of this. What i see are NOT "floaters"
Static would be an excellent way to describe it.
It kind of looks like tiny particles travelling at high speed, they are always decending from above (hitting the ground), I could explain it as ultra fine raindrops (lots of them). It's as if i am looking at some kind small physical object, rather than lighting effect/dusts.
At first i wont see them, but if i relax the focus on my eyes they can become quite clear.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I actually have this all the time, but I tend to tune it out unless I want to see it. It seems to be an odd occurnce not unlike the ringing in my ears, so I simply ignore it. I am unsure if it has anything to do with enlightenmeit, but it is an interesting idea.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yeah I have had the static in front of the eyes,but only twice in my life, both times it was caused by an optical migraine.

Very scary, as you eventually loose the sight in one eye, and then your vision comes back, but you get a lovely dull headache on the opposite side, which lasts for hours (I'm hardcore, didn't want to take pills )

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Original Poster. I see this quite frequently, I am surprised to see others seeing this, as I thought I was just having horrible vision issues.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sounds like your describing the blue field entoptic phenomenon to me. Perfectly normal and seen by many people in particular types of light.
edit on 13-7-2011 by kenerdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I think I know what you're talking about. Its like a very subtle pixelating effect that you can only notice when you concentrate on it. I should note that I have chronic "floaters" in my eyes, also. This is probably normal.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

For me it happens all the time during the day or the night. I kind of get used to it but still makes me wonder what it is exactly

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

hi believe what you are seeing is energy according to some, it happens when you are opening up to new ways of thinking, and percieving the world, according to some, there is a guy who has got an advert on How To See Energy google it and see for yourself, apparentely you should be able to manipulate the colour depending on the thought or emotoin you are feeling me I just think my eyes are going with age lol

is the matrix opening up

edit on 13-7-2011 by bauldrick because: to add to

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Face it man... You're a defective Cylon sleeper agent.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i've heard the effects of unnatural amounts of radiation being absorbed into the body is seeing specks of dots flash in one's feild of vision randomly. i suppose this could be prevalent during day or night, it could be every now and then or it could be an annoying constant syntom.

i believe i heard about this when i was listening to a documentary about the space missions to the moon, in that the space ship used to get there had little to no ability to sheild it's occupants from any space radiation. the crew were reporting instances like you discribed basically.

those two things should be worth looking into for you.
edit on 7/13/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/13/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
for those of you suffering with migrane try chrysanthemum tea a natural herbal remedy used by the chinese for a few thousand yr you can get it at most chinese spice shops well in uk you can

this cure works for me I suffer with cluster migranes happen every couple year or so and when I get them they are debilitateing and the only way I can get rid is with this tea normaly have one morning dinner night for two days, and then there gone may take longer first time, give it at least a week for the £3 they cost well worth it, no I do not own a spice shop either but reccomend you at least try them as know full well the suffering and pain they cause to the individual hope this helps some of you and remember I did not say they would work for everyone

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
i've heard the effects of unnatural amounts of radiation being absorbed into the body is seeing specks of dots flash in one's feild of vision randomly.

I've been having this more often in recent months- no joke. Its just a momentary "glitch" in my vision where I see a tiny white dot flash then all is back to normal. Fukushima-related?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
bauldrik: hope I spelled that right, I will see in a minute. But thanks for the remedy, I am a migraine sufferer and have not heard of this.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I've experienced the same thing since my awakening/enlightenment in December. I can see motes and floaters as well so I know it's not that. I also can see it with my eyes closed. I think the fact I can perceive the static with my eyes closed rules out the Blue field entopic phenomenon. But it my case it could be HPPD.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join