It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they saying something about Comet Ele..????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

www.youtube.com...

astrobob.areavoices.com...

Ok having looked at the two connections here the thing I am thinking here is the constant name throwing about LEO, and ELE. As we know in the film there is a the black president. And as said, the first 3 letters of his name ( the comet finder) is ELO and the first 3 letters of his second ame is ELE, also within the article it mentions the constel LEO, also it says "Right now, it’s cruising out beyond Mars in the asteroid belt ". now we all know how dangerouse that can be don't we. LEO and ELE do appear to keep coming up, don't they.

Don't get me wrong, I am saying nothing for def here, only that it does appear to be a strange set of things coming togeather.

Is this article put out as some form of disinformation or not? Also, we all know Hollywood has a reputation for putting cryptic messages within some of their films and it’s a comet, in the film, that is and also it's a comet in real life too. . Make your own mind up here.
edit on 13-7-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

edit on July 13th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/13/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Not to burst your bubble, but that's been discussed from day 1 of the Elenin announcement.

So...what rock have you been hiding under for the last 6 months or so?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Not to burst your bubble, but that's been discussed from day 1 of the Elenin announcement.

So...what rock have you been hiding under for the last 6 months or so?

So what was the outcome?
As I was staring a film at the time obout the end of the world ... ahhahahahaha

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Granted, he should have used the search option before posting as there are numerous threads about the similarities between deep impact and 'real life'

But theres no need to be an ar*ehole about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
There is actually thousands of threads.

Amazing the op missed it.

This in itself is a conspiracy

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

Yes, it's been discussed to death (almost). Even the interesting subplot element of the senator in the film bugging out - as in "We'll start to see high profile people resign, disappear and "die", the punchline being that they're heading to the secret underground bunkers while there's still time.

I've been keeping an eye on that part of the show. Notice all the high profile people resigning, disappearing, dying lately? Under unusual circumstances. I have.

***UNDERGROUND BUNKER***
edit on 7/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Also, we all know Hollywood has a reputation for putting cryptic messages within some of their films ....

Yeah, just like in that movie "Toy Story". It seems like a movie about toys but I think its pretty obvious that it's really about the Iraq invasion.

Or the movie Aladdin, I'm sure that it is about OJ Simpson trial.

edit on 13/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Who in particular has been dying in strange circumstances?

just curious

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Example:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
"Secretary Rittenhouse served his country with full devotion. He resigned for personal reasons. Now, I can promise you this, Miss Lerner, all of you, everyone in this room and everyone listening to my voice, that at some point over the next ten months, all of us will entertain out worst fears and concerns. But I can also promise you this. Life will go on. We will prevail."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/945ae499ebe4.gif[/atsimg]

- Morgan Freeman
"Deep Impact"

Fed's Hoenig To Retire In October: Another One Heads To Underground Bunker
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Also, we all know Hollywood has a reputation for putting cryptic messages within some of their films ....

Yeah, just like in that movie "Toy Story". It seems like a movie about toys but I think its pretty obvious that it's really about the Iraq invasion.

HAHHAHHAH I like it, but how’s the jungle book fit into this whole sordid affair

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

just curious

Try this:

Mysterious Death List - High Profile People

Example:
"Michael Jackson's not dead, he just bugged out to the elite's underground bunker network." That's the jist of it.
edit on 7/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Jackson

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Yes, it's been discussed to death (almost). Even the interesting subplot element of the senator in the film bugging out - as in "We'll start to see high profile people resign, disappear and "die", the punchline being that they're heading to the secret underground bunkers while there's still time.

I've been keeping an eye on that part of the show. Notice all the high profile people resigning, disappearing, dying lately? Under unusual circumstances. I have.

***UNDERGROUND BUNKER***

Yea thats a point, who has had an accident latley, has anyone diven off a hill or hit a truck ?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by outerlimits

***UNDERGROUND BUNKER***

Yea thats a point, who has had an accident latley, has anyone diven off a hill or hit a truck ?

Well In have to admit, there does appear to be some questionable deaths happening, but wether it's connected to Bunkers and comit impacts, is open to question, who the hell knows. Could be I suppose.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Here's another thread:

Are Governments and the Rich, Going Underground because of Elenin?

More of these elite types will be dropping off the map left and right. If all this Elenin stuff is true. I don't know if it is or not. But I've been stocking up. Something seems to be coming this fall - October 28th and all that, so... better to be safe than stuck out in the middle of nowhere in a car without a roof. Someone said something like that in a George Romero movie...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Then there is this one:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

And this is interesting isn't it?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by outerlimits

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

HAHHAHHAH I like it, but how’s the jungle book fit into this whole sordid affair

Well, Mowgli (aka Lee Harvey Oswald) ........

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

just curious

Try this:

Mysterious Death List - High Profile People

Example:
"Michael Jackson's not dead, he just bugged out to the elite's underground bunker network." That's the jist of it.
edit on 7/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Jackson

According to the conspiracy, MJ is supposed to show up today, July 13, at the Hollywood sign. Just sayin', if it happens, I take full credit for early disclosure.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Are Governments and the Rich, Going Underground because of Elenin?

Explain to me please how going into bunkers is going to help?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Explain to me please how going into bunkers is going to help?

It's not going to help. They're all very clever, but they're not smart!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join