It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Aquarius (A book that was on Forgottenbooks.org about the Philosopher Stone) Is down. TPTB?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Book of Aquarius is a forum that discusses a particular method of making a Philosopher Stone (yes its real)

Ive had some interesting convos w the "Author" and im wondering if he banned my ISP address for challenging him- or something happened to the website.

I also have malware of somekind and or a virus so i would like someone to go to
Forgottenbooks.org and tell me if you can access the book of aquarius

if not wth?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update : ok so either they have serious technical issues or they were shutdown by an outside source. Forgottenbooks is still up but i cant even pull a cached version of BoA. Very suspicious.

Mods can you move this out of computer help.

edit on 12-7-2011 by ElliotNoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
hmm,i cant get on it..
Strange,well they have already shut down millions of sites..maybe that was one of them??
Hmm but if thats the case why isnt this one shut down yet?..

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The site doesn't even work for me. I even googled the exact forum and it seems like the site is down..

Second

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe just a problem with the site?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thats what i feared...we can only speculate but from speaking with the Author and knowing the ppl @ forgottenbooks this is DEFINITELY not something they would do intentionally. Thats not good at all....

I wonder if Forgottenbooks even knows about this yet...i frequent that site often and noticed it a day or so ago.

I know it sounds crazy and im just a random guy on the internet but believe me, you can, in a sense, "duplicate" gold, infinitely , Alchemically. I am currently in the midst of this project and upon completion i will prove it here since BoA is shutdown.

Unless you are well versed in the alchemical scriptures and various text on this topic (R.A.M.S), i of course sound mad, and i should to the common man.

This will probably be a catalyst; It will make gold as common as iron- making society question monetary systems as a whole.

Unlike here (ATS) where ppl would tear somebody apart with this kind of information, The ppl at BoA are believers and practitioners also it is a much smaller, less protected website than ATS.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I believe I may have downloaded a copy of the book... I'll check later this evening and see.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
yes, if you have downloaded a copy please let me know.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
websites go down all the time, it happens a lot
probably be back on-line soon enough

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
...I know it sounds crazy and im just a random guy on the internet but believe me, you can, in a sense, "duplicate" gold, infinitely , Alchemically. I am currently in the midst of this project and upon completion i will prove it here since BoA is shutdown.

Unless you are well versed in the alchemical scriptures and various text on this topic (R.A.M.S), i of course sound mad, and i should to the common man.

This will probably be a catalyst; It will make gold as common as iron- making society question monetary systems as a whole...

What makes you sure of this, Elliot? Do you believe it's already been done--and if so by whom--or do you just believe you are on the verge of it?
edit on 12-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How long would you say is a suspicious amount of time? Surely the forgottenbooks team would have rectified this by now no?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is very weird.

Here's the thread wherein the author discusses his work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More key to my mind than gold production are the health benefits described, should the process actually work. No cached versions = bad news.

If any members who participated in the thread still contact with the author, an update as to his well-being would be much appreciated.
edit on 12-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: addendum

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If it is being scrubbed they haven't done a very thorough job...yet...

Searched Book of Aquarius .pdf-this link came up on the first page. Right click and save as (or whatever your browser has you do to save pdf's

www.world-mysteries.com...

If forgotten books stays down and this source goes away as well, it may be getting scrubbed. Grab it while it's there.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have been researching the topic for some time now. A number of people have tried various methods throughout recorded history-including Sir Isaac Newton. To who has created it i can not tell you that

A fellow by Nicholas D. Collette has claimed to making them for years and sells a medicine called the Elixir of Life which he plans to eradicate the Big Pharm with.

The legend goes that it can cure anything and restore

He claims his Elixir passes the test of transmutation and sells it for apprx 4200$

When asked why so expensive his reply was that people would buy the Elixir to make themselves rich...

So apparently his little vial of medicine can produce 2-3 Oz. of this yellow metal we call gold.

Do you know that gold is the only element w a right atomic spin?

There are many many True ways and even more false ways.

No im not on the verge bc i still require two key things:

Gold-this is an expensive thing to experiment with....and come 7/15 i hope it isnt to difficult to obtain. I only need a small amount

A specific type of kiln that ranges from 300-400 dollars that is made on order from london. God willing i can get this done this year.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Very good coyote, in my experience this book is only good for explaining it in lay terms for the common man to understand that it exist and is physical. I dont need it for i have a number of sources and methods that are faster than Authors method

i.e from the RAMS collection. Thanks to Hans Nintzel, a group of Alchemists compiled old and rare manuscripts that may have only been written once. I bet those ancient alchemist never dreamed their secrets would be displayed on the internet for millions to see.

Anyone interested in helping the cause let me know. Im not in it for fame. I just want a peaceful planet for the kids and I to live comfortably.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

...He claims his Elixir passes the test of transmutation and sells it for apprx 4200$

When asked why so expensive his reply was that people would buy the Elixir to make themselves rich...

So apparently his little vial of medicine can produce 2-3 Oz. of this yellow metal we call gold...

Which, if true, kind of makes his marketing and sales pitches a mystery. I went to his website and got one of those annoying pop-ups to purchase a mac cleaner. (Mac OS)

I'm not saying transmutation is impossible, but please consider what I said above and ask yourself "why?"

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
alchemy-illuminated.com...

Near bottom of page. What Mac OS ad?????

Why is it a mystery????

Ask myself why what???

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

alchemy-illuminated.com...

Near bottom of page. What Mac OS ad?????

Why is it a mystery????

Ask myself why what???

reply to post by ElliotNoir

Try this:

Alchemy Illuminated

I just tried it again. Pop-up this time is a fictitious chat box with an cute Asian female that wants to talk to me.

The mystery is why he needs so much extra money--as evidenced by his marketing onslaught--when he has the Philosopher's Stone. That doesn't ring any bells in the tower of your critical thinking??!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why did u label the link Alchemy-illuminated when it clearly brings you to his very old website philosophical mercury? are you purposely doing that to mislead readers or was it a "mistake"?

Transmutation is just a test to prove that it indeed is the true elixir. Transmutation is almost blasphemous to alchemist bc the amount u used to make gold could have saved thousands of lives. Also becoming rich by this method is also extremely frowned upon. We prefer to make a legit living bc money doesnt come out of thin air.....it comes from your hard working brothers and sisters.

Does this compute in your logic chamber?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Why did u label the link Alchemy-illuminated when it clearly brings you to his very old website philosophical mercury? are you purposely doing that to mislead readers or was it a "mistake"?

Transmutation is just a test to prove that it indeed is the true elixir. Transmutation is almost blasphemous to alchemist bc the amount u used to make gold could have saved thousands of lives. Also becoming rich by this method is also extremely frowned upon. We prefer to make a legit living bc money doesnt come out of thin air.....it comes from your hard working brothers and sisters.

Does this compute in your logic chamber?

Nope it shows up as Alchemy Illuminated in my browser tab. Not trying to mislead anyone. What about you? So he's saving lives (laughably unproven) at $4200 a pop and while he's at it "here's some of my revenue enhancing pop-ups for ya?"

To Wit: Check browser tab yourself top left, it clearly states Alchemy Illuminated as does the page title under yet another revenue sharing ad!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20f8db615cfd.png[/atsimg]

The fictitious pop-up ad chat box with the girl that wants to talk to me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1b4509d7a3d.png[/atsimg]

My logic chamber seems to be working just fine.
An apology would be a very adult-like gesture in light of your errors.
edit on 13-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It clearly says philosophicalmercury in ur url. Alchemy-illuminated.com is a diff. website if you checked my link you would know that.

Are you 12? is the fake asian girl getting you flustered?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join