It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I didn't see any thread with this video posted in it as of yet and if there was one and I didn't find it I apologize.

Anyways, I found this video at an unlikely website www.ebaumsworld.com and the video was quite fascinating. Now whether or not its real is the question. A lot of people were talking about it in the comments of the video, some of which will probably be repeated in here, but whether or not to its authenticity its still worth examining and watching.

I dont know how to make it clickable but here is the link: www.ebaumsworld.com...
edit on 12-7-2011 by Xandyr101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

I don't remember if it was posted here neither.

Great video. The part when it comes out of the cloud is the strongest element of the video and makes it hard to debunk I guess. To fast for a fighter, no bird can do that neither. It doesn't have a tail, so no fireball.

If not CGI (doesn't look like), best of the year here in ATS so far.

Thanks.

edit on 12-7-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Oh yarr I've seen this one before. I dont think I got to the end of the thread that it was in but I am pretty sure it was CGI, though everything seems to be CGI these days.

I like this wee video for some reason, the cloud puff is prettty good addition.

Peace out

SIB

me again, here is the thread for you THREAD
edit on 19/03/2011 by tinfoilSIB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

S+F...

but here come the deBunkers!

i liked it,
+ if it is fake, nice one...

can anyone blow up the image of the object???

seeya

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Wow. Once the video loads up and plays it is something. I don't know what but it is pretty incredible the way it takes a chunk of cloud with it. Definitely not CGI. It is a very fast moving object, and not a bird. Someone should be able to get a hold of it and slow it down and even enlarge the object which at first glance seems ovoid shaped or round. I like it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilSIB
Oh yarr I've seen this one before. I dont think I got to the end of the thread that it was in but I am pretty sure it was CGI, though everything seems to be CGI these days.

I like this wee video for some reason, the cloud puff is prettty good addition.

Peace out

SIB

I would like to see how someone got to the conclusion it is CGI. Just prove that, so we can close the case.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

update = FAKE...

utube address =
www.youtube.com...

ATS THREAD =
www.abovetopsecret.com...

seeya

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Looks CGI to me, sorry.

The 'craft' is too defined in each frame- there should be some motion blur added (though not much) to make it look more real.

PTX

link   
CGI - the cloud dissipates far too quickly, no sonic boom or shockwave. It's ebaumsworld, srsly...

link   
reply to post by Trueman

har har har, I aint here to disprove anything, I leave that to others.

I had the same reaction when I saw the video. Looked pretty good to me.

Re-opend the discussion and prove the debukers wrong and I shall get back onto my fence.

Peace

SIB

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

I would like to see how someone got to the conclusion it is CGI. Just prove that, so we can close the case.

Aside from reading the work others have done in the original thread which includes this from the creator;

This is simply a video to entertain those who are interested in UFO sightings. Please be advised this is not real nor do we intend to portray it as real. Thank you.

It now has the following in the original video description;

Warning: this video is for entertainment purposes only and Shark Network Television is making no claims to the authenticity of the footage. This video is meant for entertainment purposes only once again and in no way conveys our thoughts or opinions on the validity of the conent.

Even the creators are covering their behinds, if that doesn't convince you then I guess nothing will.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilSIB

me again, here is the thread for you THREAD
edit on 19/03/2011 by tinfoilSIB because: (no reason given)

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join