It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is just off....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

sorry. didn't see your post. since early june? i've noticed this since early may. kinda creepy yet very pretty.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
ive also noticed that is seems to be hotter about 6pm rather than midday? it used to be boiling midday then cool down during the evening but now its warm most the day then stupidly hot and sunny about 6pm ish?
or is it just here in wales ?

We've been getting this in my area, too. I live in the United States (Kentucky), and I've been noticing that the temperature peeks around 4-5pm, instead noon to 2pm, like it used to. I've also noticed the thing with vegetables, although not from firsthand experience.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I live in Evansville Indiana and my fiancee and I have also noticed this as we are usually up at 330 or 4 with our 3month old. Before our daughter came along we used to stay up all night and would go to bed about 5am thats when first light would be coming in and now the skys light it seams just after 4am.

Something is off Could it be the Polar shift? or perhaps there is a black hole near by either way something is causing these "Time Jumps"
edit on 11-7-2011 by TheSep because: typo

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Whoever said Earth is off, is right.
Same things most of you mention in upstate ny.
The growing season really is 3 or so weeks behind.
Everything I grow is at least 3 weeks behind from usual.
and it's definitely getting light earlier.
I often pull 'all-nighters" working at observatory,
and have pulled all-nighters for many years. lol
It's been starting to get light here about 3:30-3:45-ish am.

This is just the beginning, I feel.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i live in atlanta. almost every night, when the sky is clear, there's a red/pinkish tint to the sky. pointed it out to quite a few friends and they see it, too. noting major or drastic...but noticeable. the whole sky...a faint red/light-pinkish color. anyone else notice this?

it was especially intense a couple of nights ago in ATL. like the sky was on fire.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
My hubby and I are convinced that HAARP is aimed right over North GA to keep hurricanes bouncing off the coast instead of hitting us.

That's because it used to always rain here, almost every day, in July, August. Summer storns followed by steam coming off the roads..but for the last couple of years , 3 really, it has been SO DRY and the storms do not act right.

We see them form and they will be on radar as coming towards us, then you ca SEE what looks like a circle over us, and the storms will dissolve or dissipate or hit around us for a bit before dissolving.

He's getting obsessed with watching the radar.
My plants are producing well though, no problems with that but we do water them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oleus

I saw that. Yes it was unbelievable. It was beautiful really.
We are maybe 2 hours away from Atlanta.
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by Essan

And there i thought i was the only one seeing things. I knew it was unusual for it to get lighter at that time in the morning. I went to my bed at half three in the morning last night, and it was getting lighter. So it is happening all over the place not just in the UK.

Well yes, but it happens every year - just more noticeable I think this year because we've had less cloudy nights (in some parts) than in recent summers.

reply to post by HUMBLEONE

No, it's in Scotand and sadly I only get to see it a few times a year (I actually live down in England these days)
edit on 12-7-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
the weather in the midwest has been crazy
brutal winter wet wet spring farmers could not plant til june
we avg 36 in of rain a year we are at 32 here already
in my 56 yrs here seems like nothing is normal

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
Has anyone seen any reports of this phenomenon coming from the southern hemisphere? How about Asia, like, say, northern Russia or Japan? I've seen a report from Greenland, most of the UK, choice spots in North America, but... was there one in Florida, I can't remember... need a database to keep up with all these spots. Maybe a Googlemap(tm) of all reported locations... but if it's happening pretty exclusively in far-northern regions, that'd be a big clue. Once you consolidate enough related data points, answers become self-evident. And I want answers, mister!

Im in Australia, and in the last few weeks, the moon has been extremely bright, even on overcast nights. It was as if the sun was about to rise from about 2am the last few weeks. Its Mid-Winter here. Im located in Victoria about 50km's away from the nearest large town. There is no artificial light anywhere near my property.

I wouldnt call it daylight, but it was certainly not dark outside and much brighter than your regular full moon.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A few weeks ago my brother and I decided to do some deer and other bigger game spotting early in the morning. We wanted to be in the forrest just before sunrise. I googled the sunrise time for our part in the world and set the alarmclock. 4.15 AM the alarm went off.

Sunrise sceduled was at 4.45 but it was already light......Uhmmm...what is this.?!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

civil , mautical and astromical twilight explains what you see - also are the figures you quote adjusted for local daylight saving ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Yes, the earthquake, that's a fact (I think), I watched Anatomy of a Disaster on the Discovery Channel a few weeks ago and they stated that as well as something about the shift has caused us to lose a half of a second of daylight per day....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Thanks for the link but this is most definitely different than twilight.

Late afternoon at dusk in the summer the sun set would cast these enormous brilliant rays of sunlight through the tall pines in my back yard. Everything would get completely still as if the world just stopped for a moment. It would last about one minute and the birds would start... and time started up again. That used to be my favorite part of the day. But that part of the day doesn't happen anymore.... I probably sound like a wak-job but it's just another thing I noticed.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Hello

I don't know if anyone covered this in the post but I have been reading a lot of information about the earths axis being off and I been noticing our seaons are no longer the same. As you obviously pointed out the growth and seasons have been happening later (spring -summer) and the fall and winter seasons happening early. Things have been off for years, we can just now see the difference. Look in fragile earth for more forums regarding that if you wish. Hope your veggies grow up for you to enjoy. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
People are posting that it's lighter for longer but their plants are a month behind. Does no one else see the contradiction?
On the contrary, what has been evident to me in North UK is that the fruit is ripening earlier. It used to be September when the plums were ready, but I am picking them earlier and earlier each year. It could even be end of July this year. The moon seems brighter to me also. Though that may just be because I am paying more attention!
edit on 12-7-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And something else that is interesting... If anyone happens to read the thread in Fragile Earth about the strange noise in the sky, great video and sound btw, I researched this some and similar to the issue with time being off, people from all over the world are also questioning this noise that has no point of origin. And to further complicate things
I read a bunch of comments from people saying something to the effect of: "Time is off somehow and recently every day at the same time I have been experiencing strange noises from the sky" (general quote).

Maybe the two are related somehow.

I found someone who had the following theories on the time issue: Please keep in mind that the theories below do not represent my personal belief or opinion, I just found it interesting and wanted to share...

First, everything in life (as we know it) follows the Golden Mean, Phi, 1.61803. It can be represented with the fibonacci sequence spiral. If everything follows the Golden Mean, time does as well, or our perception of it at least. If 2012 is point-zero, that would mean it is located at the zero-point of th fibonacci sequence, which is virtually a point of infinity. If we go back the spiral, values become bigger, and in our case, time is decelerating. That would be right to say time is speeding up, or rather compressing on itself, as we move towards 2012.

Second theory: The schumann's Resonance is the heart-beat of Earth. It has been the same for million of years (or so we think), but it has been dramatically rising for 10 years now. It is very unusual. It is said it is speeding our perception of everything, including time, and that today, 24 hours feel like 16.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What I feel is happening is what Bashar speaks of with regards to our reality.

To follow this train of thought, you need to understand that we all create our own physical reality by shifting into the reality we want. There are multiple parallel dimension that we can live in. Listen to more of his talks to understand this. In a nutshell, we are spirits living in a physical 3D reality of limitations imposed on our self to experience a physical existence not able to in the spiritual dimensions. So we are co-creating our very changes we perceive yet science will never prove this as our reality will change to accommodate our new thinking.

edit on 12/7/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hmmmmm... This would explain deja vu

Not sure I buy into that but thanks for the link. It's interesting....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Yea,
I didn't buy into this for a long time, then with more talks and reading, his explanations of what happens around us and what happened to me makes more sense than science has told me.

I recommend looking into his talks and see if it answers more questions than other explanations of life you have heard.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join