It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If" an ET species, came forth and said they genetically altered humans but WERE CREATED ALSO???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Explanation: S&F!

How would you feel about them?

"I would still kill and eat them if I was forced to resort to cannibalism in some horribly extreme survival situation and I'm sure they'd do the same and not feel to badly about it. Aside from that I take everybody on an individual basis and I would all hope that we could get along in a peaceful manner."

Personal Disclosure: No amount of rage that I could muster would change the facts or the past.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strave
My view on the subject is God said he made man in His image... so I would not believe the "modified us". Tho the bible says the "children of God" or fallen angels married and breed with human women... they had some sort of giant like offspring that were all killed in the flood.

You are speaking of the Watchers and their offspring the Nephilim (the fallen angels bonded in the abyss/bottemless pit) not dead just bonded until freed.

If something were to come back I would believe they were the fallen angels if anything... or their children.. Because Jesus said that it would be like in the days or Noah and that was one of the things going on... So it wouldnt suprise me if they came back saying they were our "fathers" or creators or something... and no... as fallen angels or demons in other words I would not want them here.

I see so if some showed up and presented data that they visited and modified the ORIGINAL CREATOR DNA given to humans you would feel they are the mentioned fallen angels or their offspring who escaped the Great Flood. I can understand your view on this, but if you get the chance to read on some of the data I presented you would see that some are said to of been present during the creation of EDIN and ADAM and EVE. The data I speak of is about 7000 older then the data in the Great Book you speak from....

Thanks

Be well

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

It seems you would be more cautious on how you processed their data shared with you and I can understand that. But it seems after you evaluated sciences approach and you internal instinct you would be more receptive to your disclosure of them.

Thank for the truthful input.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Aside from that I take everybody on an individual basis and I would all hope that we could get along in a peaceful manner."

Then your energy is receptive to new things OL and that is a sign that should be universally recognized.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
@ Ophuichius.

no - thats the cunning part - we were bred with it hidden inside us. Like a vault that has a secret key inside a house but the house owner knows nothing of the vault.

The grey specie is looking for all the vaults and all of the treasure hidden within to create a full DNA picture of their former masters and then breed them back into life.

Inside our DNA is hidden their DNA and never the two shall meet.

However now we are good at DNA work, the greys are using us to complete a database so they can just scan it at leisure and pick up their next victim double fast.

Specie (A) will die out if mankind wipes itself out before the ressurection is complete. hence why the greys trun off nuclear weapons and will never allow a nuclear war or 'end of days' until their work is complete.

[color=silver]
So do you view the Greys works as a form of worship
As they do what they feel needs done to ressurect their MASTER/FATHER/GOD??? And again do you feel their Masters Destroyer in humanities savior or enemy?

Thanks

edit on 7/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
first questions for Mr. ET:

Were Neanderthals your first human experiment ???
What happened to them ???
edit on 7/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The MSM won't discuss all of the very important news of the world, yet a large percentage of the population still believes their message of 60 years that "aliens and UFOs" are visiting the planet. Now, MSM is pushing hard the ideas of "ancient alien astronauts" or "ancient alien intervention"?

Your regular MSM news sources won't tell you about the continuing nuclear disaster in Fukushima, won't investigate withheld technologies, won't discuss political corruption, won't be honest etc.... But yet you still fall for their continued push about Aliens here on Earth?

Where do you think missing trillions have gone over the past decades? How about the idea that this "belief in aliens" will be used against you one day? If aliens attacked tomorrow, then "good aliens" came to rescue us, I'm pretty sure that their campaign will have worked on many people. They've covered their bases through disinfo in all communities- Ufology, New Age etc.

I am not implying that alien life out there doesn't exist - however, I think that there is more than enough logic to say that it hasn't reached us yet. Just an opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Intelligent first question my friend boondock-saint.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The MSM won't discuss all of the very important news of the world, yet a large percentage of the population still believes their message of 60 years that "aliens and UFOs" are visiting the planet. Now, MSM is pushing hard the ideas of "ancient alien astronauts" or "ancient alien intervention"?

Your regular MSM news sources won't tell you about the continuing nuclear disaster in Fukushima, won't investigate withheld technologies, won't discuss political corruption, won't be honest etc.... But yet you still fall for their continued push about Aliens here on Earth?

My data of ET good or Aliens bad visiting Earth and still existing here today has nothing to do with MSM my friend NOTHING. And the job they done so far basically depicts them ALL as evol body dna snatchers from hell???

Where do you think missing trillions have gone over the past decades? How about the idea that this "belief in aliens" will be used against you one day? If aliens attacked tomorrow, then "good aliens" came to rescue us, I'm pretty sure that their campaign will have worked on many people. They've covered their bases through disinfo in all communities- Ufology, New Age etc.

I am sure if this mental game is at play that they have covered their bases. THERE IS MORE TO IT THEN GIMMICKS that can be electronically shut down VIA SOL/sun activities, who knows but I understand your point.

I am not implying that alien life out there doesn't exist - however, I think that there is more than enough logic to say that it hasn't reached us yet. Just an opinion.

I think they have reached Earth many times, its just now different essence is here that usually isnt and their effecting effecting effecting

Be well and thanks for your views

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So do you view the Greys works as a form of worship
As they do what they feel needs done to ressurect their MASTER/FATHER/GOD???

From what the guy on the train was saying, yes indeed it is a reverance for their masters that they seek to ressurect them.

And again do you feel their Masters Destroyer is humanities savior or enemy?

Thanks

Well, there is a complex question to answer. Race (A) was destroyed due to its cruel despotic nature. This left us in some what of a quandary.

We have no guiding light now. We are literally left in the dark because race (A) engineered it so we lost our spiritual and metaphysical / esoteric abilities. So by destroying our cruel overlord before we gained true freedom was a cruel twist of fate. That said, now the greys are working hand in glove with our selected dark leaders at the very top of the pyramid we are in just a bad place if not worse as now we are poisoned in our food, our water and our air to keep us sedated and out of touch with our true inner selves.

Bread and circuses has never been a truer quote.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Human mind just cannot grasp the concept of infinity. The universe is infinite. It is so perplexedly vast, that every possible scenario you can think of, exists somewhere.

Could Aliens have possibly altered the DNA of apes to create us? It is realistically possible. We can alter the DNA of living things, so it is only logical that another sentient species could do the same. Aliens could very well share similar origins to us.

I sometimes think....to find "God", would be to find the oldest sentient species in the Universe.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I would not feel any different at all, because I already know humanity was created by ETs from other planets. I think I have always known this too. From a very early age I knew I was not from this planet, or even this star system. And truthfully I can hardly wait to get back there.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I would not feel any different at all, because I already know humanity was created by ETs from other planets. I think I have always known this too. From a very early age I knew I was not from this planet, or even this star system. And truthfully I can hardly wait to get back there.
This is how I feel also. We are not a natural product of this planet. I have known this since childhood.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Anything is really possible imho,,,some things are quite obvious ,,the diversity in people amazes me ,,we all look like a bunch of different colored aliens walking around earth...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Cain had a city? If I remember correctly God put a mark upon Cain's forehead preventing anyone from killing him and he made it so Cain would have to wonder the earth for the rest of his life... I don't remember anything about having his own city to be comfortable in..

And besides that Cain was a human.. Fallen angels are in fact not human and I would venture to say that whatever spawn came from a fallen angel and a human would not be human either... I am pretty sure the bible referred to them as Nephilim.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
Aliens could very well share similar origins to us.

That statement is backwards. We share a common lineage with them, because we are the product.

Let us make man in our image,

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Cain had a city? If I remember correctly God put a mark upon Cain's forehead preventing anyone from killing him and he made it so Cain would have to wonder the earth for the rest of his life... I don't remember anything about having his own city to be comfortable in..

And besides that Cain was a human.. Fallen angels are in fact not human and I would venture to say that whatever spawn came from a fallen angel and a human would not be human either... I am pretty sure the bible referred to them as Nephilim.

True in a way...if you read it correctly you will see that the MARK put on Cain was not put there to ostracize him or give him a scarlet letter BUT.... TO PROTECT HIM.

Does not say Cain is in-human.
Then again you WON"T find any type statement Cain is "created in the image of Adam" who was we know "created in the image of God."

You WILL however find clear references as to a Godly familial line when references are made to SETH and ABEL.

Adam had relations with his wife and soon after she tells him "God has given us a son."
We all, even Adam have to take her word for it - You do not find this backed up by "words from God" anywhere. i.e.... I gave Eve a son Cain. Cain was an accident.

Human is a vague definition in the Bible as well and was not always used in every instance to describe quite what WE were. Son of God is differentiated from Son of Man and even of son of mammon.
Correction understood.
Cain went and dwelt in Nod. Sounds like he remained pretty comfortably there...
... and his son "builded a City" - the City was called Enoch. Cain had to have been doing fairly well for his son to build a city.

And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. www.bartleby.com...

edit on 14-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by Darkmask
Aliens could very well share similar origins to us.

That statement is backwards. We share a common lineage with them, because we are the product.

Let us make man in our image,

Not really...God might have made what we now identify as "aliens" and later on got bored and made a prototype "human" and while waiting for the mold there to "set" and get some reproducing going on, some other creature of Gods came in and mated with the new "human" creature creating a third category altogether. Meanwhile
God says, "Shoot, now what did you do? Now I have gotta love them too? I wasn't planning this ...You're killing me."
All God does is complain.
You ever notice that?

<< 1  2   >>

join