It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious cult leader murderers his own members including children!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

A North Carolina man is accused of killing a 4-year-old boy on the assumption that he is gay, according to WRAL.

Peter Lucas Moses, 27, led a “religious” group of women and children and according to the report, they feared him.

Moses shot 4-year-old Jadon Higganbothan in the head in fear that the child was gay. According to prosecutors, Moses assumed that the child might be gay because his father had left his mother. He told the mother, Vania Rae Sisk, to “get rid” of the child.

Prosecutors said that Larhonda Renee Smith, 40, told Moses that Jadon had hit another child’s bottom. After hearing this, Moses became angry and started walking around the house with a gun. Later, she told him that he had hit another child’s bottom.

blog.equalitopia.com...

This world gets more insane every single day. Every day.

It drives me insane. What do you guys think about this?
edit on 7/9/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/9/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The child possibly being gay had nothing to do with it. This man was just insane and would have found any reason to kill it looks like.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Killing a 4-year-old for being gay? Forget that children that young can't even properly have a sex drive, so how could he be gay?

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Does he think that being gay is virulent and contagious like typhoid or something?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Moses eh?
Bible thumper?

How very sad, just 4yrs old and this idiot didn't let him experience life
I'd love to get my hands on this guy and show him the light

How very sad

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
The child possibly being gay had nothing to do with it. This man was just insane and would have found any reason to kill it looks like.

Exactly..Because he thought he was gay?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

So would I. What a idiot, insane man.

I mean no doubt he was insane and probably would have done it anyways but it just adds to that whole level of hate I have for non-tolerant people.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This guy was a religious leader like Koresh. He also killed a woman cause she couldn't have kids.

He was just a murderer.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

If he didn't think the kid was gay he would have found a different religious reason to justify his killing. People like this just seem to want to kill.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

However we aren't talking about a "what if" situation. Or a "It could/would have happened like this".

We're talked about what did happen and as it stands the reasoning behind the man shooting the child seems to be that the kid was gay.

Obviously that's insane...someone that young can't even think about that. It just makes me sad. Very sad.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
my question is about the mother. Did she not see the writing on the wall when he told her to get rid of him and then proceeded to go batsh**? All of my maternal instincts would have overridden any religious fervor and I would have gotten myself as well as my child the hell out of there.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Yea but he's killing other people also for different reasons. Obviously his reasons are irrelevant since it's the killing that's foremost on his mind.

Your attempts to turn this into an gay issue are pitiful at best

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I think it's just an rare extreme action that comes from the common extreme beliefs that are so anti-gay.

To which we oft witness on this forum.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Not really. I'm just going off of what was in the article I referenced. According to that article that is what the whole issue is about. Officially that is what the prosecution is going for...right?

I'm not trying to turn it into a gay issue, I'm just linking a article about it. lol

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This world gets more insane every single day. Every day.

Go re-read the Old Testament, according to the Bible homosexuals are abominations and anyone who engages in homosexuality is to be put to death. So this form of "insanity" is actually ancient, not something that's newly developing. On the whole the world has gotten MORE sane. After all in Biblical times you could be put to death for being gay so no one would have even realized there was anything insane going on. The fact you are recognizing this as absolute insanity is a give away that society has been improving rather than getting worse.

Obviously this guy was crazy and that's one of the issues with religion, it's hard to tell the normal folks with absurd irrational beliefs from the potentially dangerous crazy folks with absurd irrational beliefs.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

That's true. I didn't really mean it literally. I just meant in general things seem to be going to h#!!. Ya know?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Fair enough but a more appropiate title that better explains the article would be "Religious cult leader murderers his own members including children".

There's alot more involved here than just the killing of the child.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Even if it was for Religious beliefs it does not give him any authority to take a humans life. That is asinine.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I have a bad habit of just taking the direct title of the article I post and using that as the title. If it makes ya happy I'll go edit my post now if I still can.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This thread is going to get ugly real fast.

"Another senseless murder in the name of the lord!"

It doesn't matter...a 4 yr old child is dead and nothing is going to change that so at least try and hold it back a little out of respect for a child that wasn't allowed to grow up and decide his own beliefs.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAH he does that, then spends years in prison getting RAPED. that's hilarious. Fail

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join