It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets try this again.. How do you feel about this site, and more importantly, what it stands for?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The Bureau Of Morality

Okay so this has been posted and got removed, probably because I didn't supply enough information. I apologize for that. ANYWAYS, How do you guys feel about this? I personally believe the other version on the site(wink wink). I believe that the American dream is gone and the "Bureau Of Morality" is a analogy for things to come.

Also, here is a statement given when calling the number 18664456580-

"This is a message from the United States Bureau of Morality, pursuant to statute 24.12.2, Disclosure of Surveillance.

Citizen, by calling this number you and your family are implicitly pleading guilty to the consumption of anti-American media and have been flagged as potential militants.

The United States Bureau of Morality has activated the tracking system embedded in your personal media and initiated citizen surveillance.

United States Surveillance Law gives us the right to search and seize information relating to subversive activities from your person, vehicle, workplace, or home.

Any attempt to hinder or prevent our investigation will be met with all necessary force.

You are now part of the problem. Your reeducation is about to begin. God bless America."

[size=15]UPDATE!

I just found another link from the same website with some information! here it is: www.anotherversionofthetruth.com...
edit on 8-7-2011 by Se7enex because: New info.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Looks... religious, I can't pick it, perhaps thats why it was removed in the first place?

However I get the warm fuzzies when I saw the intro page...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Give it a closer look

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well that was good fun...I think the other version is probably closer to our truth as it comes closer and closer.

Very cool...thank you for sharing it.

I would have more to say...but I don't want to ruin the surprise for the others.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Drag the mouse across the image and see what you win.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think it looks like an Orwellian desktop background.
The US Dept. of Morality is hilarious!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Judging by your signature I see why you don't seem so enthused.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I feel this site offers a glimpse of another reality, which could be yet another moon, a dead biosphere. Your choice, folks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Might as well now as other unnamed forces have already spoiled it

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

whats the non parody of the site? i'd like to see that so i can fully apprettiate this

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow! My security completely blocked that link. Could be nothing but be careful people. That does not happen often but I will not go further myself.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
For some...the glass is half empty....others, half full.

Your glass appears to be full of p!$$

Ok, so the US is up the "toilet".

Do you really think that posting negativity about it is going to change anything?

If you really care about YOUR country, then do something positive about it!

Otherwise, your just another troll making the US worse.

Get a degree in law or politics... make that change.

Start a business and help it grow....employ people and help get the economy back on track.

Don't blame China, Korea or Taiwan because they are making their own bad situation work.

Don't whine that TPTB are grinding the US into the ground....The idiots spouting the kind of crap you are glorifying are doing a good enough job of it.

Be positive, help someone you would normally ignore.

Set an example to your fellow citizens.

You'd be surprised how quickly you can influence those around you with positivism.

/rant

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Oh great. Someone from the Bureau is already attacking this thread.

But no nobody needs to worry this site doesn't do anything dangerous I can assure you.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Look Im not from anything, but very few links are ever denied like that. I said that it could be nothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Hey now I am a positive person but it is hard to be positive about the state of the nation. Is it really MY fault for the nation being the way it is because I share what i think is an interesting and creative way to look at how things are? I refuse to be another sheep and when I see how things really are it's hard to be a happy positive person.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Se7enex because: More stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think the sight raises a good point. That is, we are all so quick to point fingers as if we have some moral authority.

See where it gets us.

America was great when people minded their own business.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Marketing for an up coming game? Did you guys read the forum and listen to the audio?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

It's actually part of the Year Zero stuff released by NIN. But now that I look at it it does look like it could definately be viral marketing for a game!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I think the sight raises a good point. That is, we are all so quick to point fingers as if we have some moral authority.

See where it gets us.

America was great when people minded their own business.

Oh yes you are very right. Back when people didn't care about CIA operations like MK ULTRA. Knowing about those things is just silly huh? Why do you act like being obedient to the people that wage wars and could care less about YOU or ME is a good thing?
edit on 8-7-2011 by Se7enex because: More stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanks for editing that I didn't see or call the number. Wait yes I did about 5 years ago, I was told that it was some viral advertising for/by Trent Reznor the Nine Inch Nails guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join