It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now this is freaky, check this out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

In this video the reporter goes to a haunted hospital where she comes face to face with what looks like a dead doctor in operation clothes. Theres more after that and a nasty surprise at the end. First time i saw this i was like (this can't be real, especially the end) but apparently it is genuine footage, even the end (u'll see what i mean when u watch it). There are also some people that are being interviewed and show photos of all sorts. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Haha that was entertaining but fake. So why is there a censer bar over the eyes of the "ghost" in the 1st. Picture? Are eyes equivalent to nipples in japan?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

As the other poster said ... very entertaining ... but fake.

All the Japanese paranormal clips have the same 'flavour' ... creepy YES ... real NO ... they all have the same vibe and effects of 'THE RING' ... good psychological horror.

Even so I enjoyed watching it and thank-you for sharing ... but I've had far greater experiences when me and my paranormal investigation team (W.I.S.P.S) have been out and about because it was real ... sometimes less is more.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Sorry, fake...when the intro states that people have become sick and gone insane etc etc that's the point I decide it's probably going to be rubbish...Why would someone seeing a ghost or spirit become ill? Okay you might be scared but ill?

Unfortunately most of these Japanese ghost videos are fake, they're usually totally OTT, and come attached with warnings about those viewing the images will become ill, go mad, die etc, and whilst they're good for a laugh, I've yet to come across one that is believable.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

No, the girl with her eyes barred out was with the rest of the group she wasn't the "ghost" the ghost was a wispy thing behind her, but for some (unknown) reason she was sort of dressed like a ghost...I think

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Could be the above or that the Japanese like to respect the dead by placing bars to protect identities like in photos of now deceased people but yeah, definite fakery here.

2nd

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Funny enough i had found out that was most likely the case after i had done some research on the whereabouts of the video and the hospital. Turns out this place was host to a very sick scene of events with evil doctors. The place is genuinely haunted however it seems to also have become an attraction and a sort of haunted house type thing where u pay to get in and some people dress up as doctors and nurses to add to the haunting.

henricklim.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Could be the above or that the Japanese like to respect the dead by placing bars to protect identities like in photos of now deceased people but yeah, definite fakery here.

2nd

No, the girl was part of the group, all of whom had their eyes barred, she, for whatever reason, was dressed like a ghost (according to the translation at the bottom of the screen) it was a wispy thing behind her that was alleged to be supernatural.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
thats a very strange video.... not sure if i believe in its authenticity tho

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanyouSpirit
www.youtube.com...

In this video the reporter goes to a haunted hospital where she comes face to face with what looks like a dead doctor in operation clothes. Theres more after that and a nasty surprise at the end. First time i saw this i was like (this can't be real, especially the end) but apparently it is genuine footage, even the end (u'll see what i mean when u watch it). There are also some people that are being interviewed and show photos of all sorts. Enjoy!

The link to the video did not show up,so I added it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This looks like some Japanese indie film, or at least some kind of promotional video for the "Ghost House" thing.

I swear I know that reporter from somewhere... either she was the chick from the instructional video in the movie Battle Royale, or she is a voice actress for various anime.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

This is indeed fake, especially the ending and I don't think it would drive someone to insanity that quickly.

new topics

top topics

join