It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Billions worth' of treasure found in Indian temple

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

'Billions worth' of treasure found in Indian temple

news.yahoo.com

A treasure trove of gold and silver jewelry, coins and precious stones said to be worth billions of dollars has been found in a Hindu temple in southern India, officials said on Saturday.

The valuables have an estimated preliminary worth of over 500 billion rupees ($11.2 billion), said Kerala Chief Secretary K. Jayakumar, catapulting the temple into the league of India's richest temples.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This seems to be one of the largest finds of Temple Treasure! 11.2 Billion in gold and other treasures. As the state has taken control of this, it would be hoped that photos, stories, and finally a tour will be made so that the public can view. I think that another Indy Jones movie should be made...lol..

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
this is great news..
maybe they will tell my country they dont want anymore handouts for the poor...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
They have riches! Look out India, let the false flags begin, America is coming to town

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Im sure queen Elizabeth is trying to work out how to get her sticky fingers on it as we speak!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I think that another Indy Jones movie should be made...lol..

please noooooooooooo!!!!

the crystal skull is a perfect example how some things are better left the way they were...

back on topic.. they will probably cash this treasure and and build............ more bloody call centres!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Material riches found in a religious temple?

WHAT A SURPRISE.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
cash4gold are sending a extra large envelope on the off chance

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

That's hilarious

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Im sure queen Elizabeth is trying to work out how to get her sticky fingers on it as we speak!

yeah the higher up's will try to worm there way into getting it somehow.Interesting find though,just when you think there's nothing else to find a huge stash of treasure in a vault comes up.
wonder what else is out there waiting to be found & pilliged by greedy rich people.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Sounds like the work of the Nine Unknown Men to me

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
think about how many were killed or were starving over how many years for that wealth to be accumulated. Money is the root of all evil .....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I found this find delightful for two reasons. *I expect the beauty of some of this treasure can now be shown and marvelled at. Also when you think of it the populous view, Pagans are everything the decent, honest, religious people are not. Funnily enough they appear to be considerably more respectful of their Temples and what they stand for. Apart from those linked to the Temple numerous others must have had an idea dit existed yet no one went dynamited their way to wealth.

Never mind Someone on this board did mention the Rothschilds had decamped the West for India - now I wonder why - they like world control of gold - how much you got - got any more stuffed away?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
this is great news..
maybe they will tell my country they dont want anymore handouts for the poor...

bud India will become a super power and leave your country sitting...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I'll be looking for the next press release saying there was a mistake and it was only $11.2 MILLION

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by matito

From what I understand the Indian government confiscated it, so after a recount you'll probably be right.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just over-heard some conservative republicans in my parts fantasizing over sending troops over there to retrieve it so that it can be taken from the people to give to their wealthy corporation buddies over here in the States

Jeez!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
they are mistreating their people !!! bomb them !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
they are mistreating their people !!! bomb them !!!!!!

Hmmmm, billions of dollars of treasure eh?

That settles it... our troops will soon need to go over there and 'liberate' them from that treasure.

To free the people there from the 'evils' of that treasure of course.

edit on 3-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Swell …

Sometimes in very near future on MSM…. “The US and NATO have reason to believe that India is harbouring terrorist and the recent cache of treasure that was unearthed is being used to finance it's nuclear program.

The President of United states will be meeting with the British Monarchy to discuss ways to launch a humanitarian invasion to help the Indian Citizens to overthrow India's Supreme Court which confiscated the treasure in order to buy WMDs that will be used to slaughter everyone in the region.

It’s billions of dollars of treasure after all (gone undetected) so far.

<<   2  3 >>

join