It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I know that a lot of people on this website have a hatred towards Steven Greer but my question is, "What happened to the disclosure movement that Steven Greer started?

A lot of people accuse Dr. Greer and just another guy out there scamming the world for money but I am not sure where these people get off. I do not know of anyone else in America, besides Ron Paul, that puts their reputation on the line day after day to try to get the truth out to the masses.

When Dr. Greer holds his week long E.T. Contact expeditions, he has to charge money for the lectures, materials, rental of the motel, etc so it only makes sense that he charges a fee. Plus, in his interviews, CDs, books, videos, etc, he explains how to do the CE5 protocol for free. I believe that he is a genuine person that is trying to wake people up to what is really happening.

I would like to see people actually get behind the disclosure of E.T. information and suppressed technologies that could benefit our world because obviously that is the one thing that could solve all our problems.

I am interested in seeing what others' opinions are about Dr. Greer, ET. Contact and the agenda behind suppressing technologies.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by imnotanother

You must not have gotten the memo....Dr. Greer and the gang, grabbed the purple nikes, the nearest roll of quarters and slurped the pudding after they hear Elenin was commin.....

*God Speed - Dr. Greer.....let's hope they take quarters on Zeta Riticuli (sp?) O.0

edit on 6/26/11 by RecentlyAwaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

huh? please explain?
second _______

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have been wondering that myself. If i had to guess, i would say he found something that TPTB did not want him discussing with the general public, and the last i heard of anything related to SETI or Greer was that he stated something about Planet X and that it would bring hostility to our planet. Another guess is that when/if Greer made a real discovery of planet x his opinion of the ET's may have been manipulated by TPTB. Perhaps some MIB's payed him a visit stating something like "We know of your work, and what you believe is false. It is true that this celestial body "planet x" is intelligently controlled and will bring other species to this world, but they are extremely hostile (Greer believed they are Not hostile). We have known about them for decades. Trust us, you do not want the public knowing this." So the last thing i heard from Greer, planet X is coming, hostile beings on board. Just a guess tho.

edit on 26-6-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

Joke....Google Comet Hail Bop Cult.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In the beginning when I first heard of Dr Greer, I thought finally a guy with some credentials heading up something that would force the government to say yea or na about UFO's, Over time Dr. Greer began to crack, and finally he became what he is today, someone that went a little to far over board. I mean here is a guy that wants disclosure but every night at his camp he sees a UFO?
I mean why do you need the government when you got the little buggers flying over you?,
Dr Greer should say, hey everyone, including media meet me on top of the mountain at 3am and I will prove to the world that ET is here.
The problem is ET is in his mind and is not on top of that mountain he camps at.
Just like the world didn't end in May but you still have many who follow Camping and his end of days.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

How did he go overboard? I know that every 2nd and 4th Friday he host an hour long show on the World Puja Network and he often discusses his goals for disclosing information about advance technologies.

People always want to claim that he just tries to contact ETs but what about all of his work for pushing for new technologies that already exist. Have existed since Tesla.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yeh i followed greer for a few years.. i was very dissapointed when he lost it and started acting crazy. but for all i know, he could be completely sane and knows what he is doing... but i just dont buy the new age crap he talks about.

And for all those who complain about how hes just a money making scam i think you should shush... I mean.... THE GUY HAS GOT TO MAKE A LIVING!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

How did he go overboard? I know that every 2nd and 4th Friday he host an hour long show on the World Puja Network and he often discusses his goals for disclosing information about advance technologies.

People always want to claim that he just tries to contact ETs but what about all of his work for pushing for new technologies that already exist. Have existed since Tesla.

Is this the show?

Dr. Steven Greer: The Physics of Consciousness

link   

Hello Imnotanother,

There was a point where I felt exactly like you. Believed in the guy, even defended the guy, right here on ATS.

But I found out that Dr Greer is a shame to UFOlogy. A hoaxer of the worst kind.

There are plenty of threads here if you use the search function but I would recommend reading the link below.

And notice the Admin note at the very top...

This recommendation applies to anyone that still believes that Mr Greer is an honest researcher.

Read this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps you on your quest for real truth.

SonoftheSun.

edit on 26-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: corrections

link   
Maybe ... there's nothing to disclose.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The good doctor has been charged with operating a commercial venture on a national wildlife refuge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reality sucks doesn't it

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I understand where you are coming from but what in the proof the he is a hoaxer? Besides everyone saying/believing it? When I was first experimenting with different meditation techniques, I was willing to go and pay for lessons to teach me how to do it. Listening to Greer's interviews, reading his books, etc, he teaches you how to do transcendental meditation for free. He teaches you a technique, if applied correctly and with true intent, you could possibly contact E.Ts, he encourages and spreads the message of becoming peaceful individuals and striving to evolve our minds to escape the trap of the material illusion.

How is he so crazy?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No. Here is the link to the broadcast info:
www.worldpuja.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
but what about all of his work for pushing for new technologies that already exist.

What technologies exactly? Where is any proof at all that they exist?

Greer is just a fraud - remember his photo of "et" that was a moth!
edit on 26-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Disclosure is partly about ET but it is also a geopolitical issue.

The Disclosure process was also set back a lot by the 9/11 attack and the resulting wars, the global financial meltdown etc etc

But look at all the headlines in the technology sector right now, all the game-changing technologies that are about to hit the market. Like the cold fusion/E-Cat

Once the technologies are finally in the public domain, things will really kick into high gear.

Don't worry about what Greer and Loder and Bearden and all them are up to. No need to start yet another hatefest

c

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hi again,

If you already read that thread with all the supported links that prove that Greer is a hoaxer, in 10 minutes, you read waaaaay faster than I do !!

Greer isn't crazy. Not at all. He is a hoaxer, a scam artist. Funneling tons of money from the people that put trust in him. Far from crazy.

I don't think we will ever find out if he truly started honestly and then corrupted or if it was his agenda from the beginning. He's probably the only one that knows that.

Reality: Steven Greer is a scam. Please, read the thread and links. Cost nothing and you will then see for yourself. I do not reply to your OP to convince you but to give you free friendly advice. As it was done for me.

edit on 26-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The "Disclosure" movement is a rebirth of the old 1950s UFO cults. It has no basis in reality and is very much a religion that preys upon people and their money.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I did read a lot of the info on the link you provided but it was no sort of proof of a hoax besides this moth episode. I appreciate the friendly passing of knowledge.

I see a lot of this type of thing on ATS. What I mean is that people's fears of the unknown show on their sleeves with this website. I see a lot of hatred towards the movement Steven Greer created because people attack the person who is pushing the message. There have been many other people in history that have gone against the grain and tried to show the people of that time a new way. In the end, hundred to thousands of years later, those people are considered an avatar. The point I am trying to make is that just because everyone says he is a hoaxer doesn't mean he is.

When people talk about Steven Greer and Disclosure, all they talk about now is how he is crazy and he is a hoaxer. We no longer ask questions to decades of obvious cover ups, secret agendas, lost technology, etc. We just want to instantly put someone down and we are afraid of bringing up the same questions that person did. I believe it is a smear tactic on his character to numb down the minds on those issues. As we continue to pay outrageous amounts of money for gasoline.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Steven may be a little off the edge in his business, but he had a fire half way in his career.

8 years into his business he got together many people in the government to tell the truth about what they know in UFOs. I know that those same people cannot tell everything they know, but some are on youtube with fascinating information and the truth. I thank Steven Greer, because if it wasn't for him in some cases I wouldn't have been able to zoom in on those who were with the government and did see something.
edit on 26-6-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join