It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are HERE any non-american 9/11 Official Story Believers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I haven't seen/met anybody from the UK (or around Europe as a matter of fact, unless I'm mistaken) so far, that truly believes 100% the Final 9/11 reports.

While I can't speak on behalf of anybody from the UK, here on ATS...In the UK, the feeling I get is that 9/11 happened how MSM & Government said it happened. That's that.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
this is ATS after all.....

that sword cuts both ways

I find it hard to believe people buy the controlled demolition/missile/shot down theory. You can't have one without the others, you have to believe in all 3 or you're just posing on the net

to me, that is just a knee jerk reaction to the OS, it's basically saying, "I'm going to find the weirdest fringe idea and stick to that, and force the square peg into the round hole to make it work because it gives my brain a jazz and takes me away from my reality for a few minutes each day on the innerwebz"

just like the moon hoax, it would be much, much, much more difficult to pull off than the OS, and the only real reason to support the idea is to be anti-establishment and out on the edge

I am open minded to a pearl harbor type theory, and it boggles my mind why that is rarely even discussed around here.

maybe becuase it's not a fringe idea ?

as they say, non conformity for it's own sake is, of course, conformity

don't be sheep

if you look at the facts, and use reason as your guide, and consider how many people would have to be involved in the cover-up, ask yourself, do you really believe in the idea for it's merits, or is it just to be anti-establishment for it's sake ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

If YOU look at the facts, and let reason guide your thoughts, you'd think twice about posting drivel. Wake up. Your wasting our time.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I am from Australia, saw the whole event live for the three days straight as it was the only thing on tv. At the time I believed what I was being told, had trust in the system. A year or two ago after reviewing events it became clear that the OS is wrong. It is a very difficult subject to research with a lot of disinformation and heated passion around. For a while I was just left totally confused about the who, how and why with so many different stories and theories around. With the system failing in providing a decent investigation it takes a lot of time to perform your own, something that most people do not have.

In the end it is about the psychopathic kleptocrats in power, peace is not good for business if you make bombs and kill people for a living. Killing 3000 people and a few buildings may seam pretty cheep to start a trillion dollar war. The neocons have a mandate for global domination and perpetual war. For a more realistic suspect list whodidit.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm from the UK and I think 19 arabs - with hefty financial and logistical support - carried out the attacks.

However, I don't fully believe what Truthers call the "OS". And although I don't really see that there's a single "official story" as such, I've seen some evidence that the government and other authorities played down their mistakes relating to the attacks.

There appear to me to be several different official or semi-official narratives of 9/11. They don't all agree, and they tend to be biased towards the conclusions that most suit their authors. Which is unsurprising. But do the facts suggest the involvement of the US government, Israel, CD, or no plane at the Pentagon? Emphatically no.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

until you ask

"qui bono ?"

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Try to look up some polls. I must say, in Germany 911 got overshadow by bigger events, like the 2004 Tsunami, which killed hundreds of thousands among which several European tourists.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Try to look up some polls. I must say, in Germany 911 got overshadow by bigger events, like the 2004 Tsunami, which killed hundreds of thousands among which several European tourists.

I doubt to find a pull regarding ATS - I did not mean the general public .....why would I..anyone who "infowars" knows how it is....back n forth back n forth....1 out of 10 actually listens

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

yeah, because the plane wreckage at the pentagon was planted there, and all the dead passengers and crew from that flight were abducted and murdered and disposed of by the gov't, and flight 93 was shot down for what reason again ? Wouldn't they have flown it into a building or something ? whaaaa ? flight 93 ruins the whole enchilada, because there is no plausible reason for it to be shot down, it is simple proof hijackers were on board with evil intentions. it blows the whole triple play, and you can't believe in holograms and missiles without it. its an obvious case of anti establisment fringe thinking. the only way to make that square peg fit into a round hole is to say it was shot down. when is the last time there was even a thread on it here ?

the whole problem with the conspiracy theory is you are all barking up the wrong tree

seriously.

while you look for holograms and missile fragments, you should be looking for a money trail or a connection between the US and AQ to support a pearl harbor theory

bush and cheney love the hologram idea, btw, keeps everones eyes of the real target
edit on 26-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am from the UK. I don't believe in an "inside job" and I don't know anyone who does.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Nope - I am a UK taxi driver I speak to thousands of people a yr, and I can tell you for a fact that very very few people here believe it was a conspiracy, just as very few believe in G.W or multiculturalism.

Personaly I consider truthers to be beyond a joke - controlled demolition is simply the lamest most untennable conspiracy theory out there!

There is plenty of room for a NWO op that looked the other way, using the KGB to lead AQ by the nose with NWO CIA factions making sure no-one picked upon all the myriad clues - together with a huge 'truther' pysop campaign to place the whole subject beyond the bounds of credibility and sanity.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I am not from the USA and mostly against their foreign policy. I believe in science, and the science supports the "official" explanation. But who exactly did it or whether there was foreknowledge is a different question. I can very well imagine that after the event a scape goat was needed and Osama and Al Quida were picked for that, possibly with a double motive. Maybe there were also people who knew things in advance although that can as well be an indication of incompetence. I think the truth movement is partly successful because people do not like America or Bush, and partly for the standard reasons why conspiracy theories are attractive (they can give meaning and excitement to an otherwise boring life and give the feeling of being part of the special few who uncovered the conspiracy).

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus

until you ask

"qui bono ?"

I'd tend to ask cui bono. But I get your point.

It's wrong though. People benefit from things all the time that they didn't cause or foresee. And the logic doesn't hold that Bush did it because he would have had to plan it with Clinton. Which leaves a higher up NWO as the perpetrators. In which case the most obvious beneficiaries can't have done it.
edit on 26-6-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

People in the UK are very sarcastic and generally caught up in all kinds of dramatic B.S. in there lives, they have no time for any outside thoughts.

You have to admit that group think rules in much of England.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Alfie1

You have to admit that group think rules in much of England.

Unlike in the US, where - in complete contravention to all scientific and rational thought - enormous numbers of people think that the world was created four thousand years ago by a benevolent wizard in the sky.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I guess, everywhere has its group think, much like people think that all this creation is caused by some random Bomb going off.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I've never met anyone who thinks that. I have met extraordinary numbers of people who believe in creationism though. I've also met a large minority who are convinced by groupthink on the internet. It seems to have a self-reinforcing effect.
edit on 26-6-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Alfie1

Nope - I am a UK taxi driver I speak to thousands of people a yr, and I can tell you for a fact that very very few people here believe it was a conspiracy, just as very few believe in G.W or multiculturalism.

Personaly I consider truthers to be beyond a joke - controlled demolition is simply the lamest most untennable conspiracy theory out there!

There is plenty of room for a NWO op that looked the other way, using the KGB to lead AQ by the nose with NWO CIA factions making sure no-one picked upon all the myriad clues - together with a huge 'truther' pysop campaign to place the whole subject beyond the bounds of credibility and sanity.

I'm the same, I mean it could be anyone behind the scenes if it wasn't al-Qaeda's own plot but with the 9/11 Truth movement.....I dunno, just smacks of people who rightfully can't and shouldn't get over such an atrocity but have become so paranoid (which is what terrorists of whatever race, religion or nationality want you to be) that they have to believe in some sort of crazy US government led conspiracy and that whoever doesn't agree with them or their somewhat outrageous theories is either disinfo or a "sheep".

It's like those kids who get into trouble, make up a story to try and get away from the reality of the situation they find themselves in and when they know their version of events isn't washing with others, immediately resort to insults.

Like a lot of others in the thread said, I personally don't know a British, US, Canadian or Australian who thinks anyone other than fanatics dedicated to destroying the West through terror and paranoia committed those atrocities.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join