It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Documents From The Last 89 Years You Should Be Aware Of

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip

50% of the WORLD lives off of or under $2.00 a day and work for wages we would not think twice about turning down. Even our own industry knows this, and replaced like 60% of the manufacturing jobs with robots, or moved them overseas where they can get people to work for $0.03 a they make.
reply to post by Jrocbaby

I guess you are trying to compare apples and oranges here. Compare us to countries like us, not to the third world. And blame the victim while you're at it. Americans' greed is what caused our jobs to be shipped overseas and roboticized out of existence? Really? Not corporate greed but workers' greed in NOT being willing to work for $2.00 a day?

Hogwash. And more to the point, the OP has done a great service compiling these documents all in one place where they tell a compelling story...not only is the average American too busy to have read these documents already, why should they have known they exist? I'm sick of ats elitists blaming average Americans for our common predicament. I would argue, we, as the conspiracy educated fringe, have failed our fellow countrymen rather than vice-versa. Blame the media for force-feeding them trivia, rather than the truth. Even blame sites such as this one for promulgating the notion that people who believe in conspiracies like this also believe in lizard people from the center of the earth. (No offense to the those folks, but c'mon, the average guy isn't apt to give that a fair listen)

I have been reading threads on ats for several years now, and I haven't seen a "one-world conspiracy" thread so well documented and presented. What that means is that to expect the average American to have read this information already is ludicrous. We don't get anywhere disparaging our fellow man as sheeple. How many people have you personally shared this information with? Ask yourself if YOU are doing everything YOU can before blaming the average American.

edit on 26-6-2011 by joechip because: spelling

edit on 26-6-2011 by joechip because: clarification

Wow, that's one hell of a response!

Boom-shakalaka...
edit on 26-6-2011 by rstregooski because: boomshakalaka

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

50% of the WORLD lives off of or under $2.00 a day and work for wages we would not think twice about turning down. Even our own industry knows this, and replaced like 60% of the manufacturing jobs with robots, or moved them overseas where they can get people to work for $0.03 a shoe they make.

I guess you are trying to compare apples and oranges here. Compare us to countries like us, not to the third world. And blame the victim while you're at it. Americans' greed is what caused our jobs to be shipped overseas and roboticized out of existence? Really? Not corporate greed but workers' greed in NOT being willing to work for $2.00 a day?

Hogwash. And more to the point, the OP has done a great service compiling these documents all in one place where they tell a compelling story...not only is the average American too busy to have read these documents already, why should they have known they exist? I'm sick of ats elitists blaming average Americans for our common predicament. I would argue, we, as the conspiracy educated fringe, have failed our fellow countrymen rather than vice-versa. Blame the media for force-feeding them trivia, rather than the truth. Even blame sites such as this one for promulgating the notion that people who believe in conspiracies like this also believe in lizard people from the center of the earth. (No offense to the those folks, but c'mon, the average guy isn't apt to give that a fair listen)

I have been reading threads on ats for several years now, and I haven't seen a "one-world conspiracy" thread so well documented and presented. What that means is that to expect the average American to have read this information already is ludicrous. We don't get anywhere disparaging our fellow man as sheeple. How many people have you personally shared this information with? Ask yourself if YOU are doing everything YOU can before blaming the average American.

You are asking to have the US compared only to countries "like the US," in other words, you are expecting to disqualify any comparisons in which the US isn't depicted favorably. There's no reason for this, except to squelch unfavorable comparisons. The US is a nation of human beings. Any third world nation, likewise, is a nation of human beings. Whether that's Taiwan, North Korea, Cambodia, Cuba, or anything else. All nations are nations of actual people. The only difference is the relative comfort, security, and liberty in those nations.

A one-world government would see no reason why Americans should automatically be granted greater comfort or security than Cambodians, and neither do I. We are all human, we all deserve the same dignity. And it is well within the financial reach of our global economy to provide that dignity (and liberty) to all people in every nation - we are hampered only by our backward nationalist assertions national "exceptionalism." Come on now, it's silly. People are people, and the imaginary lines that separate nations should be abolished.

If there are enough resources to go around (and there are), then any system that denies those resources to people who need them -- regardless of what kind of system it is or how warm and fuzzy it makes you feel -- is inherently evil.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nice research and structure. S&F.

(Reads like an Alex Jones segment - only, without annoying the sh:t out of me)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pretty much everything that has happened that has taken down our economy has been going on since 1980 when Reagan was elected. Under the conjob of the free market, most of the power in the U.S. has been turned over to the bankers.

When did the huge deficits begin?

Deregulation has lead to a vast transfer of U.S. wealth into the accounts of the elites who control our money supply.

That you people look to some hidden conspiracy when the truth is so obvious is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

You think that is the ultimate aim of a one world goverment? Do you have a career in comedy? The same people that are the architects of this ideology being put in to place, are the very same people that destroy, oppress and subjugate not only the inhabitants of this world, but the very world herself.

All of your posts in this thread have been farcial.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n

50% of the WORLD lives off of or under $2.00 a day and work for wages we would not think twice about turning down. Even our own industry knows this, and replaced like 60% of the manufacturing jobs with robots, or moved them overseas where they can get people to work for $0.03 a shoe they make.

You are asking to have the US compared only to countries "like the US," in other words, you are expecting to disqualify any comparisons in which the US isn't depicted favorably. There's no reason for this, except to squelch unfavorable comparisons. The US is a nation of human beings. Any third world nation, likewise, is a nation of human beings. Whether that's Taiwan, North Korea, Cambodia, Cuba, or anything else. All nations are nations of actual people. The only difference is the relative comfort, security, and liberty in those nations.

A one-world government would see no reason why Americans should automatically be granted greater comfort or security than Cambodians, and neither do I. We are all human, we all deserve the same dignity. And it is well within the financial reach of our global economy to provide that dignity (and liberty) to all people in every nation - we are hampered only by our backward nationalist assertions national "exceptionalism." Come on now, it's silly. People are people, and the imaginary lines that separate nations should be abolished.

If there are enough resources to go around (and there are), then any system that denies those resources to people who need them -- regardless of what kind of system it is or how warm and fuzzy it makes you feel -- is inherently evil.

As much as I agree with you this is a dream not reality. It would be amazing to forget about the imaginary borders etc however we have one MAJOR issue with a one world system. The government or whoever it is led by. Imagine giving the whole world to one set of government and leaders, the corruption that would take place is crazy. You would end up with people from the other side of the globe policing your streets and vice versa. Honestly in an ideal world it would work but corruption is bred by power and money, having all of the power and the money will lead to the inevitable.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The argument against a one-world system are the true comedy. You seem to think corruption, slavery and subjugation are non-issues under the current system of international law we have now. As for people from the other side of the world policing your streets, there are plenty of people in Taiwan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and many other places who are well acquainted with that situation already.

It's admirable to defend liberty and self-determination, but in reality you have neither right now. "The Powers that Be" are the same elitist psychopaths either way.

The globe is already interconnected politically and economically. There is already a one-world government in place, except instead of officials and institutions that have direct control (and are directly controllable themselves) the one-world government of today is an overstretched system of international law and political etiquette that was never designed to cope with a post-information-revolution world. But it is still a system of international governance, however inefficient and ineffective it may be.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n
The argument against a one-world system are the true comedy. You seem to think corruption, slavery and subjugation are non-issues under the current system of international law we have now. As for people from the other side of the world policing your streets, there are plenty of people in Taiwan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and many other places who are well acquainted with that situation already.

It's admirable to defend liberty and self-determination, but in reality you have neither right now. "The Powers that Be" are the same elitist psychopaths either way.

The globe is already interconnected politically and economically. There is already a one-world government in place, except instead of officials and institutions that have direct control (and are directly controllable themselves) the one-world government of today is an overstretched system of international law and political etiquette that was never designed to cope with a post-information-revolution world. But it is still a system of international governance, however inefficient and ineffective it may be.

You miss my point, I'm fully aware there will be corruption either way. However what happens when the leader decides to cut communication? Instead of a region of the world being cut of it’s pretty much the whole globe. Giving the world’s natural resources, money, man power to a select few is todays destruction multiplied. War won’t end; civil war will just break out. Famine won’t end, food will still be held by those with the greed for money.

All I can see changing is essentially the same propaganda being spread all over the world, at least at the moment the masses are still able to see what is going wrong with other countries and learn. The only way a one world system will work is if every person with power was stripped of power and some new kind of system implemented.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Pretty much. It would be pretty much impossible to implement a system that eliminated corruption unfortunately, at least presently the power is divided if only marginally.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Vanais because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You are asking to have the US compared only to countries "like the US," in other words, you are expecting to disqualify any comparisons in which the US isn't depicted favorably. There's no reason for this, except to squelch unfavorable comparisons. The US is a nation of human beings. Any third world nation, likewise, is a nation of human beings.
reply to post by vexati0n

You took my comment (which was a response) completely out of context. I am not arguing for America to only be compared with first world countries in all instances, but rather in the context of this specific discussion. The poster I was responding to was claiming that Americans get what they ask for, or some such nonsense. My point was that we work longer and harder than most other first world countries. That we (the common men and women of America) cannot be expected to do much more than work and take care of our children and relax a little. The fact that 50% of the world (arbitrary %, I suspect) has it worse is irrelevant to that point.

To elaborate on the point a bit, I feel that this current situation is largely manufactured by TPTB. Wages lag behind a manipulated inflation, unions are vilified, and workers who at one time in American history could save, build wealth, etc, are now pushed to the brink and often work two or more jobs to maintain a minimum standard of living, forget getting ahead.

But the main reason comparing America to third world countries is completely beside the point is that we are (or were for the longest time) the wealthiest, most powerful nation on earth. If we work much more than other first world countries, and have fewer social benefits (free health care, university, etc) that shows that we are being deliberately, and quite successfully, brainwashed.

I don't care to be further conditioned into comparing ourselves with people making $2.00 a day! That's crazy talk! "Look how good we have it, compared to these poor Ethiopian people, never mind Germany and France, pay no attention to them, or even the standard of living we had 40 years ago, forget that!"

You get me?

edit on 26-6-2011 by joechip because: grammar

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

The vid posted by Mj. Karma is of Norman Dodd
Yale educated Lead Congressional Investigator
for the Reece committee

A previous committee was convened by the house headed by a junior Ga congressman.
He was found dead in office. It is as if he has been erased as well. My searches could not even tell what he died of.

WATCH THE ABOVE VID

U.S. Congressman, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
Larry P. McDonald Quote

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control. … Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

“Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating?” Orwell wrote. “It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself.”

The next vid is essential information as well. Disregard any religious perspective if so inclined.
It tells the history of the world where it counts. In the pocketbook.

Read these writings of fabians and marxists
Their icon is a wolf in sheep's clothing

www.marxists.org...

And this

romanfasci.blogspot.com...

Peace through Change and
Change through Peace

edit on 26-6-2011 by Newts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The truth is always written between the lines. It paints a bigger picture that we can all see painted in today society and was imagined and written in the documents you presented long time ago.

This confirms we are just puppets on a stage that is directed by whomever and planned ahead. Of course I am to believe that we can not even comprehend how used we are as individuals as a society and as a planet.

When you start realizing the big picture just makes you sick to the stomach. Life is just an illusion, we live the illusion that we are in control but we are not . Only on a small insignificant scale.

Namaste

S&F OP

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Newts

U.S. Congressman, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
Larry P. McDonald Quote

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control. … Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Um, yeah, it is called "Free Market Economics".

When they talk about deregulation, it means allowing banks to write the rules so they can screw everyone who is not super rich. Newt Gingriches contract on America is what took down the U.S. economy that was going like a gang buster in the mid nineties under Clintoin's third way economics.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.jekyllexperience.com...

In 1953, Carroll Reece, Tennessee Congressman and Chairman of the RNC
(Republican National Committee) along with research director Norman Dodd, and
lawyer Rene Wormser, performed the first and only in-depth investigation into the
activities of the Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Ford foundations and their effect on
American education. Rene Wormser wrote that the Reece investigation, “leads one to
the conclusion that there was, indeed, something in the nature of an actual conspiracy

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newts

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Newts

Larry P. McDonald Quote

Um, yeah, it is called "Free Market Economics".

When they talk about deregulation, it means allowing banks to write the rules so they can screw everyone who is not super rich. Newt Gingriches contract on America is what took down the U.S. economy that was going like a gang buster in the mid nineties under Clintoin's third way economics.

Yes I agree
Free Trade
NAFTA
CAFTA
and NesCafe

In case
Please don't mistake my name as some sort of liking for Newt
That could not be farther from truth.
Newt = sellout

I just like the little creatures

en.wikipedia.org...

Nearly every U.S. President since its inception has been a CFR member. Even the
non-CFR Presidents have had administrations full of members.

For instance Ronald
Reagan wasn’t a CFR member, but his Vice President George Bush was CFR, and so
were 28 members of his transition team alone. George W. Bush is not a CFR member
either, but his father and uncle are, his Vice President Dick Cheney is, and his
administration was swarming with them.

At the founding meeting of the United Nations
there were 74 CFR members. The Clinton administration had over 100 CFR
members. The Nixon administration had over 115 CFR members all in key Executive
branch positions, most of whom continued through the Ford years, and a few of whom
are still in power today.

The Council on Foreign Relations (like Skull and Bones) always promotes candidates
from both the Democrat and Republican parties, thus ensuring a win for the New
World Order.

In 1952 and 1956 CFR “Republican” Dwight Eisenhower ran against
CFR “Democrat” Adlai Stevenson.
In 1960 it was CFR-Republican Richard Nixon
against CFR-Democrat John F. Kennedy.
In 1964 neither candidate was CFR, but
Barry Goldwater was a Freemason, and Lyndon Johnson’s administration was full of
CFR members.
In 1968 it was CFR-Republican Richard Nixon versus CFRDemocrat
Hubert Humphrey.
In 1972 was Nixon again versus CFR-Democrat
George McGovern.
In 1976 CFR-Republican Gerald Ford lost to CFR-Democrat
Jimmy Carter.
In 1980 was Mason-Republican Ronald Reagan versus CFR-Democrat
Jimmy Carter and CFR-“Independent” John Anderson.
1984 was Reagan again
against CFR-Democrat Walter Mondale.

In 1988 CFR-Republican George Bush ran
against CFR-Democrat Michael Dukakis.
1992 was Bush again running against CFRDemocrat
Bill Clinton.
In 1996 Clinton was challenged by CFR-Republican Bob
Dole.
In 2000 CFR-Democrat Al Gore lost to Skull and Bones Republican George
W. Bush (with CFR running mate Dick Cheney).
In 2004 Bush was challenged by
brother Bonesman and CFR-Democrat John Kerry.

The CFR owns the monopoly
market on both Presidents and Presidential candidates.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Re: a new world order and the UN from the OP

Can it really bring man into the 21st century with prospects for peace, welfare and dignity?

These are good goals.
But what if the US is only the New and Improved British Empire?
And not really a new concept at all but same old British Empire gone rogue.
Disguised as a democracy? A plutocracy within a democratic- republican government.

I am reeling from just learning Kraft food and Coke Cola and some other large US food companies
sell foods to Japan and other nations with many less chemical additives than versions of the same products sold to US consumers. Of particular concern is a newly developed fake protein approved in 1994 some feel may be responsible for a 300% increase in food allergies which is biologically the body recognizing and rejecting a FOREIGN INVADER.
These other countries require Kraft and Coke to modify their products not to include some of the most dangerous ingredients and they do. For us, it is more cost effective to use foreign chemicals in the food and see what happens later.

Our typical American worker is overworked and underpaid. We work longer hours every day and people in many countries have a shorter workweek. Other developed democracies allow people up to 3 months off a year while the American worker is lucky to get 2 weeks off a year. That is if he is "lucky" enough to have a job at all.

The US is dropping in education rank as well as mortality rankings worldwide.
While the cost of education and health care go up.

Our health care costs are the highest in the world.

We have the highest cancer rate of any nation.

If a man moves to the US from Japan his chances of getting CANCER INCREASE 4 FOLD!

We manage disease as a lucrative side business either accidentally or by design while we routinely allow untested chemicals into our food supply - in fact we subsidize it with tax dollars.

We don't allow ANY TAX DOLLARS TOWARD ORGANIC FARMERS because the big corporate food giants have the food supply locked up. We get what they give us.

Yet OUR government forces ORGANIC FARMERS to pay extra for NOT USING genetically modified patented seeds and the corp giants see to it they also pay a variety of other fees and expenses so their product has to be expensive. It is a tactic to keep these companies small and from ever becoming a threat to their patented seed empire.

Meanwhile our tax dollars go to grow us a modified variety of corn that time releases its OWN PESTICIDE!
It is a patented variety of corn that has to be monitored by the EPA
because it also falls into the category of a PESTICIDE!

Other countries don't allow it, won't buy it - but we eat it here.

I am saying we as Americans are not doing that great. We only THINK we are.

We're a little doped up. And every night on the news we see hours and hours of footage of people elsewhere in the world getting burned alive, and stomped to death in riots, or dying in violent conflict, a bombardment of people who are much worse off. I'm thinking this is deliberate mind control, propaganda type programming too.

This makes us feel better about ourselves. Damn lucky to be an American.

We don't see many hours or even minutes of people anywhere who are better off than Americans.
Can it be there are none?
And yet there are nations world wide, getting better educations, who have free health care, have less cancers, live longer, eat better, work less, take more vacations....their people get to stop and smell the roses.

I think the US is the biggest experiment in government control under the guise of a democracy ever.
We are very much controlled and at the mercy of our government yet at the same time we think we are the best off and the most free. That is quite the accomplishment. Well played NWO, well played.
Touche to the NWO and their baby the USA.

edit on 27-6-2011 by newcovenant because: Yeah I know...why don't I move to another country? Airfare.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The way I see this "New" world government going down is just a continuation of the feudal system on the global level. Lords, kings, vassals and all that good stuff. It won't be much different than now, just that the president of the U.S. would answer to a higher "elected" individual. I hate the idea of this "New" government, but quite honestly, how is any change from the current path possible. Not trying to take the defeatist attitude, but when indoctrinated under this idea of being submissive to an individual, on every imaginable level, how is possible not to think positively. Yes, as a united people we can overcome the direction we're heading, but at the same time, many believe that a unification "dumbs" down the collective as it is anyway, so in all reality it becomes a nice catch-22.

I really believe that all this is just like life...way outta our hands. The only things we can control aren't even controllable. We push this illusion of control, or others push the illusion of control on us. In reality there is no control. We are just leaves in a raging river. We are part of the Universal Collective. This thought that "Earth" and its inhabitants have any impact on the flow of what's really going on in the big picture is ludicrous. Just enjoy what you have, trying to influence your surroundings to be more positive.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heckren
As much as there is anti-NWO mood, you should understand that it is not a bad thing. Capitalism is very exploitable in very important way, centralization of wealth and power to those who have money.

Globalization is important step towards better humanity. United under one country, freed of religion and nationalism, we can explore universe as one, and perhaps coexist with other species as one.

It is interesting....this idea thats been around the holds this idea that only after man is unified on earth will the earth be a place where man can coexist with other species. We may find after coming into this new age that space is full of wars and divisions and these other species are simply part of a conglomeration fighting other space conglomerations......that they have come to sack the earth of vital resources and put mankind into many sorts of bondage. The elite of man will become like indian reservation cops policing their own kind at the direction of their overlords and any that cant get along will end up like Sitting Bull.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
its would be good to see what the NWO deniers have to say about this quote.

On February 17, 1950, CFR member James Warburg (banker, and architect of the Federal Reserve System) stated before a Senate Foreign Relations Committee, "We shall have one world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join