It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over London Friday 2011 ? (pretty damn spectacular)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have a really crap camera phone that can zoom like that. It also makes that god awful noise when there is any sort of wind outside.

The issue at 1.21 seconds I believe is simply because the sun is appearing from behind clouds.

I usually watch a few seconds of these and move on. They never hold my attention and I rarely reply.

I am sure like most others this is probably a hoax.

The only reason I am replying is that while watching this my whole body tensed up and I felt something in the pit of my stomach watching it. I only ever got that feeling once before. There was a certain familiarity about the objects in the video.I could share this with you but most people would not believe me so I won't bother.
Anyway i have seen a lot of clips before but none have ever had that effect on me.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
is it just me is or is there alot of comments clutching at straws to try and debunk this using assumption and very weak arguements. maybe debunkers could explain exactly how a u.f.o. sighting witnessed by more than one person in a busy street should go?

then we can compare it to the video. i don't find anything strange about the video, it goes exactly how you would expect. one guy sees something, ain't sure what it is, asks a passer by if they can see it or somebody they know, now you have two people looking up pointing and filming, other passer by wonder what they are looking at and look and see it themselves, you get more and more people gathering, word goes up and down the street there is something in the sky, a guy hears about it looks down the street see's people gathering, decides to whip his phone/camera out and get to the scene to see what he can film.

thats what i would expect to happen. regardless of if it is a fake or not.

if it is a fake you would need to prove it instead of clutching at straws and using very weak reasons as to why it is fake. the debunking so far in this thread is a joke.

it all based around picking fault with the circumstance rather than addressing what we are seeing. there is no rule book that says you must do this or that during an event like this, the circumstances and reaction will ALWAYS be unique/random, it proves nothing.
edit on 25-6-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh golly gosh the spectacular display of UFO fleets over London continues.

This vid is basically like the previous vids shown fast speeding orbs.

edit on 25/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

more than one video from the same day filmed in the same place?

that should prove these were witnessed by many on that day, i doubt all of them would even upload to youtube.

no wait, this would prove it was fake? very fishy, hold on debunkers often wonder why there is only one video and that it proves it must be fake, wait they also think more than one video would be proof it is fake and some sort of haox.

so who knows which it will be in this thread, the fact there is more than one video would suggest to me more weight to the o.p. video. unless your a debunker who changes the goalposts all the time.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
the fact there is more than one video would suggest to me more weight to the o.p. video. unless your a debunker who changes the goalposts all the time.

Maybe, maybe not.

But check out davespanners and my post earlier in this thread.

He verified the address from where the OP's first video was taken (I did the same thing with Google street view). It turns out that in that building, there's a publicity production company specialized in visual effects:

ny.beam.tv...

In the OP's youtube account (www.youtube.com...), there are two Sony Bravia commercials loaded with special effects, that just happens to be produced by the same company in the building:

notorious-beam-team.blogspot.com...

If you watch the first video by the OP "UFO over London Wednesday", you'll see that as he pans the camera through the room he's in, it's clear that he's in some sort of office/workshop and not in an apartment.

To sum it up, the OP is likely to work in that visual effects production company, and the first 'UFO vid' is likely taken from its window.

Rather than saying that it destroys his credibility, I would say it increases the chances that these videos are CGI.

Just my personal opinion though...

edit on 25-6-2011 by Heliocentric because: brushed by barren boughs September leaves painted in the blush afterglow

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Fake because someone just happens to be walking along recording the pavement and then all of a sudden UFOs turn up?

Its the same way you can tell the "funny" home videos are a setup, its fake if theres not a reason to be recording.

Sadly its so easy to do, any real footage will be lost in a sea of fakes.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

If it was filmed in the same place, that lends more weight to it being faked.

If those things were real, theyd have been filmed from all over the place.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Oh golly gosh the spectacular display of UFO fleets over London continues.

This vid is basically like the previous vids shown fast speeding orbs.

That is the same orb triangle that I saw in Warsaw. I recorded a video myself. Based on this, I can say for sure that these videos aren't fake.

Here's my video:
www....(nolink)/?sny2yam8vftrm6y

The quality is not as good. It was taken with my phone.

You can make out two to three orbs in a triangular formation right next to the first lamp post beside the stadium. I could have taken a higher quality video earlier, but I just stared at it with disbelief.

It has also been spotted in Russia:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You could ask yourself if your intuition is enough to discredit someone publicly..

Let's look at it this way, shall we?

Several unknown possible extraterrestrial crafts zooming around in the sky above you. Are you gonna turn around and smile at the camera, that the stranger behind you, is holding??

yes, actually.

Why would you not acknowledge someone witnessing something "amazing" at the same time as you?
and why would one not smile?

I know if it were me, and some stranger, both looking at the sky at "UFO's" ,
and we made eye contact, I would definitely smile at him, and likely, vice versa.

Simple psychology..
Intuition not required here.

You make absolutely no sense.
Looking at things only from your limited perspective.

Im not saying I think this vid is "real" or "fake"..
Though im leaning more towards a fake..

Just saying,
You are being ignorant here.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You could ask yourself if your intuition is enough to discredit someone publicly..

Let's look at it this way, shall we?

Several unknown possible extraterrestrial crafts zooming around in the sky above you. Are you gonna turn around and smile at the camera, that the stranger behind you, is holding??

yes, actually.

Why would you not acknowledge someone witnessing something "amazing" at the same time as you?
and why would one not smile?

I know if it were me, and some stranger, both looking at the sky at "UFO's" ,
and we made eye contact, I would definitely smile at him, and likely, vice versa.

You make absolutely no sense.
Looking at things only from your limited perspective.

Im not saying I think this vid is "real" or "fake"..
Though im leaning more towards a fake..

Just saying,
You are being ignorant here.

As an actual witness to orb UFOs, I can tell you with certainty that these videos are real.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The multiple hoax continues. This one with terrible tracking.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
As an actual witness to orb UFOs, I can tell you with certainty that these videos are real.

Well i have also witnessed these "orbs" myself, a couple of different times..
But that does not make me certain of a videos authenticity, just because I have witnessed something like it myself.

I stated in my previous post, that Im leaning more towards this video being a "fake"..
Simply because the actions of (in particular) , the "large UFO".. seemed a bit "off" to me..
But I really don't know..
Just saying, that is what is pushing me towards the "fake" side..
But everything else, seems rather genuine.

Mod edit: excessive quoting removed.
Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The multiple hoax continues.

It's not a hoax. I'm sure that you we will soon even get more videos as London is a large tourist centre.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Well i have also witnessed these "orbs" myself, a couple of different times..
But that does not make me certain of a videos authenticity, just because I have witnessed something like it myself.

I stated in my previous post, that Im leaning more towards this video being a "fake"..
Simply because the actions of (in particular) , the "large UFO".. seemed a bit "off" to me..
But I really don't know..
Just saying, that is what is pushing me towards the "fake" side..
But everything else, seems rather genuine.

Well the ones that I witnessed last in Warsaw also behaved erratically like that. The fact is, we are being visited. I wish we could just move on past whether a video is fake or real. We should really put our energy into initiating first contact.

Mod Edit: excessive quoting removed.
Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's not a hoax. I'm sure that you we will soon even get more videos as London is a large tourist centre.

Dude the tracking is absolutely terrible. Its all over the place. Real my arse.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Dude the tracking is absolutely terrible. Its all over the place. Real my arse.

Is my video real or fake?

www....(nolink)/?sny2yam8vftrm6y

You can make out 2 - 3 orbs above the first lamppost near the stadium.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Well the ones that I witnessed last in Warsaw also behaved erratically like that. The fact is, we are being visited. I wish we could just move on past whether a video is fake or real. We should really put our energy into initiating first contact.

I agree, We are being visited. This I Know.
and also agree we should work toward first contact.
How, with all the shady $^!% going on, is the question.

Mod Edit: excessive quoting removed.
Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Isn't it odd how all three videos have been incredibly high quality, rather than the crappy mobile phone footage you usually get. If one was cynical, one might think that the people taking these videos have easy access to professional recording and editing equipment. If one was very cynical, one could expect some mobile phone footage to turn up some time soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Most of the debunking comments in this thread haven't convinced me (the reactions of other people on the street, that it's close to a digital media company's building, etc.) but I did notice on these 4 videos (two from one guy and one each from two other people) that the footage is all 720p, and looks very similar. Different cameras compress video in different ways giving their recordings a different texture/character (not all are different, but there is a lot of variation out there). These all look very, very similar.

The first video has some orbs which appear to give off light, however the light source doesn't seem to be appropriately blended with the environment's light source. I'm not sure how to describe what I am seeing more, but if you have used photoshop before, it's the difference between just lowering opacity and setting a blending mode. The two lens flares at 1min21sec in the bottom left-hand corner look to me like they were created digitally. Maybe it's just that the camera is a badass camera and can capture lens flares very well, but it looks like a perfect circle with perfect color and tone gradations, just seems a bit too perfect.

The last video posted has a strange effect where the lights seem to move and jump, the only thing I can think of that would cause this is that they are edited in and the editor didn't spend as much time as he could have on tracking (this means to edit in an object and give it a trajectory in the video which agrees with the shake of the camera).

These videos are pretty well done otherwise. Could be unedited footage of an unidentified phenomenon, but I am leaning towards cgi now. The objects move far too fast, in my opinion, to be balloons blown around in the wind. Unless they are like 1 centimeter balloons a few feet away from the camera, that is.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
These videos are pretty well done otherwise. Could be unedited footage of an unidentified phenomenon, but I am leaning towards cgi now. The objects move far too fast, in my opinion, to be balloons blown around in the wind. Unless they are like 1 centimeter balloons a few feet away from the camera, that is.

No they are not a good hoax, they are one amateur hoax. Do you know why? As orbs they may look real enough but the white disc clearly screams 'sunlight reflection in the lens' modified i,e CGI What makes this hoax so big is that no UFOs move like that, compare the behaviors of any UFO footage (real, see UFO hunters) or desciptions.These here come and back and go away in the same range of the camera, very much FAKE.

OK now I see what's going on here. There are debunkers who are really so ignorant and obsessed to debunk smth that they think their debunking is valid, all are liers, all is fake. On the other side are some so naive people that they think every video they see on YouTube like every day some video of UFO is posted is real? Can you please distinguish real from unreal BOTH sides?

I prefer to stay in the middle where I argue with skeptics about calling everyone a lier and arguing with too easy persons who beleive everything they are told or see..
edit on 25-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join