It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over London Friday 2011 ? (pretty damn spectacular)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have to agree, the scene was WAY to impressive for those people to react the way they did. I would expect a whole different scene.

Damn it, im beginning to doubt the entire ufo phenomena. So much rubbish.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26cbabd4ffb1.jpg[/atsimg]

Watch out for him.
He's a sly one.

[color=827839]ETA: I say this, because I personally do not trust that look. If he was witnessing a once in the lifetime event, I do not think that he would turn around and smile for the camera, that the stranger behind him, is holding. That is just my opinion. I could be wrong.

edit on 6/24/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

I agree he shouldnt be trusted, he looks a little like Robert De Nero and your subtle sense of humour was completely wasted on all but a few, personally I thought your post was the best!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Maybe you were being sarcastic

Well the car dealers release them here all the time and we get UFO swarms

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Well, being English - you should surely know that most people there are apathetic and sound bored and "fed-up" when they speak. They also tend to make a joke out of everything... I don't see how this has any bearing on the video really... it's just that weird 'English' thing...

J.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you pause it a 2:19 there is a man crossing the road talking on his mobile, an old lady pulling a large bad across and a poster which states 12-6-11 This is the Life Jamie King featuring sway.

Its only there for a milisecond but its obvious to me this is a viral attempt to promote her music.

I cant capture the screen to prove it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, I have to say that video is a good example of UFO balloons. Granted, if you had binoculars you would be able to tell that almost right away.

But, I still would say that the OP's video is CGI.... considering the big UFO that played peek a boo for a second.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Exactly, he is always smiling and looking back, his face saying "Am I doing this right?". Definitely one of the actors. Also, you couldn't have this kind of event witnessed by this many people without a single nervous "wtf is that? what are those things?" etc. Even in *yawn* London.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My first impression says fake.

And I'm sticking to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You all do realise that some people handle "Traumatic" or "Weird" things by laughing or make a joke out of it?? This is a particularly English type humour (we got it too in Oz). You "Middle" Americans usually cant understand it, but probably since the 80s you guys are starting to get it. Probably because of the influence of so many Oz and UK actors that have gone over there. Its still common to greet people in UK and Oz with, "How you going you silly old B#$''tard" etc (and much worse of course). I remember reading years ago that if you said that to someone in the US they would be offended, tho I think those days are gone now.
So this persons reaction, could very well be legitiMate. Mate.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
100% CGI. 1:18 - 1:22 the object doesn't actually go behind the clouds, it fades out. Not only that it looks like he stuffed up creating this animation because if you have a look at the bottom left there is actually a lighting effect which probably isn't supposed to be there & a RED orb moving across the building

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

seems so silly faked
my thoughts

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i think there is alot more to this than what is being addressed, didnt anybody notice the contrial and the chemtrial left behind by the glowing orbs in the sky....?

just kidding, i do think however that due to the nature of the amaturish video... that this is not some CGi effect...
people who do that type of work take too much pride in it to have the camera on on the orbs for only half the video.
but then again i never know what to think when i see this type of stuff for my self... im gonna belive this one for now, just cause i want to believe...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
believe what you want,
for me it is irritating!
If a tv show can get 500 people to mob dance in the middle of the street, then getting a few to look up into the sky is nothing!

I haven't watched the video. I wouldn't recognize CGI except in the most obvious cases but just from reading I can tell lots of the credibility is based on the reaction of the witnesses.

Easily totally faked so it should not be taken into consideration AT ALL. ...like you point out here.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Well, I am not saying it couldn't happen but there was no reason for the camera shaking there in the middle as another poster pointed out and people looking up did look staged to me or at least they were not very phased by what they were seeing. Shielding their eyes when the sun was behind the clouds and one guy looks at the cameraman. If this was UFO I don't think the photographer behind him would matter then, also not a lot of astonished cries. I think they were even bad actors.

Somebody who knows CGI will look at the film and tell if it is faked. That's the only way to tell. I know the properties of the one UFO seemed different than the others as if IT was inserted among the rest that WERE there and likely balloons as another poster said. This would explain the relatively mild surprise of the eye-witnesses.

I don't need this to be real to know UFOs are real. And I don't need to see one or touch a UFO myself. I believe lieutenants and generals, astronauts, pilots, police and Presidents when they say they saw them.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is a video enhancement he (liked ) on his ytube account page. It is from the original video filmed from his flat.It shows the ufos in more detail than can be seen in the original. I would say these are most likely cgi however I have one toe on the fence until its fully debunked.
original

edit on 25-6-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well I guess someone can go and ask why they reacted or acted in video.

The shots were taken from the corner of Bolsover St and Clipstone St, I reckon the 3rd or fourth floor of the building over the Coral bookmakers, I believe the offices are called "Threeways House" the entrance is on Cliptone St.

I have zero doubt about them being faked.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Koka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
If you pause it a 2:19 there is a man crossing the road talking on his mobile, an old lady pulling a large bad across and a poster which states 12-6-11 This is the Life Jamie King featuring sway.

Its only there for a milisecond but its obvious to me this is a viral attempt to promote her music.

I cant capture the screen to prove it.

if this were some form of advertising.. surely it would be in it for more than a millisecond.. and you would definitly be able to catch a screen shot of it... ya know we do have posters all around london which advertise things, anyone filming would catch a glimpse of some sort of advertising.. it even shows the words coral on the betting shop... maybe they made it..

im not saying this is real, to be honest, i dont really care either way, even if it was its not compelling enough. but as always on here with ufo videos, everyone claims its fake, but noone really provides a valid point of bit of evidence to show why.. its just pure opinion, nothing more...

im not going to, but i could probably disect most points that people have mentioned to "prove" its fake and show they are not really valid in debunking this.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Well I guess someone can go and ask why they reacted or acted in video.

The shots were taken from the corner of Bolsover St and Clipstone St, I reckon the 3rd or fourth floor of the building over the Coral bookmakers, I believe the offices are called "Threeways House" the entrance is on Cliptone St.

I have zero doubt about them being faked.

very good post, i was trying to work out the location.. and where you say fits exactly.. very expensive and very busy part of central london..
if the other video was filmed in an apartment then all i can say is these guys must be pretty wealthy..
edit on 25/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I am amazed.

I have to say there is nothing "amazing" or "spectacular" in this video.

I wonder how may of these threads are started by hoaxers and their cohorts who get their jollies posting these vids and then have their buddies comment about how authentic they look. Some of the crap that is posted on this forum is beyond belief, but there is never a shortage of people who appear to buy into it. Are there really that many gullible people, or are these people acting? Just sayin......

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This vid lost me at seeing a partly sunny day in London,.that in itself is a fake.

Seriously though, it looks staged imho, but I wouldn't count on a predictable reaction from anyone when confronted with this type of sighting.

Fake or Real, does it really matter, I really don't think anything of value will come from this other than the OP get many ATS points.

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join