It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over London Friday 2011 ? (pretty damn spectacular)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I did.

We all react different to things of new, shock, terror etc. From laughing to silence, that is not a way to meassure truth.

They also had seen it before.

Anyway, you presume something, and you might be right. But stil presuming.
But the FACTS speak in their favor. They produces two video's with multiple witnesses.

But facts why it is CGI i have not seen (yet) , also proof they are hoaxing, students prank, whatever. Just shouting possibilities is not debunking.

I also see somebody discrediting the people in it.

A lot of derailing, but no facts.

edit on 24-6-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Please post more than that. Please post your reasoning behind it.

Intuition is difficult to explain with words. I can't give a reason for it.

I just know at that exact moment that he turned and looked at the camera, with that sparkle in his eyes, he was up to no good.

An example: If I was in a restaurant, and I got up to go wash my hands. This guy was at the table beside mine. On my return, I see him turn and look at me with that sly look on his face. I would get a new drink.

edit on 6/24/11 by BrokenCircles because: to*

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by EthanT

what's CGI?

Computer Generated Imagery
or, in ufology, Citizens Get Ignorantized

edit on 24-6-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

ahh, thanks speculativeoptimist!! I learned something new today

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You could ask yourself if your intuition is enough to discredit someone publicly..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

You could ask yourself if your intuition is enough to discredit someone publicly..

Let's look at it this way, shall we?

Several unknown possible extraterrestrial crafts zooming around in the sky above you. Are you gonna turn around and smile at the camera, that the stranger behind you, is holding??

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I could imagine that, no offense.

I also think that some people would look up, see it, and start looking down to their I-Phone again.

For us "ATS" readers, searchers, qustioneers, it might look impossible, but i really believe some people will react like in that little movie.

I still do not claim it is true, i just have seen no counter facts yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Please post more than that. Please post your reasoning behind it.

Intuition is difficult to explain with words. I can't give a reason for it.

I just know at that exact moment that he turned and looked at the camera, with that sparkle in his eyes, he was up to no good.

An example: If I was in a restaurant, and I got up to go wash my hands. This guy was at the table beside mine. On my return, I see him turn and look at me with that sly look on his face. I would get a new drink.

edit on 6/24/11 by BrokenCircles because: to*

Im not doubting you, but it is best to give a reason why you are posting a photo with the comments

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

I'm not presuming anything.

Why would the camerman usher the guys in the flat to look out the window at some UFO's. Only for one of the occupants standing beside him looking out to ask. "How many do you see"....."How many are there".

Now if he was looking out the window he would know right? Because the cameraman is not using zoom, so what he sees the friend standing beside him should see too.

Plus the other occupants in the flat cassualy carry on with their conversation in the background.

Hows that for facts.

Turn the volume up dude listen to the apathetic voices at a supposed amazing UFO sighting by multiple witnesses.

edit on 24/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
01:37 man walking across the street, black pants and grey pullover hooded sweatshirt. Looks behind himself for traffic then continues looking downward. Never looks at surrounding people. Upon reaching the sidewalk corner immediately looks upwards to view the sky.

Never once did that person give any acknowledging indication as to observing any individual looking into the sky. Therefore, Indicating a pre-knowledge of something to view in the sky.

While this is elaborate, meaning I liked it, it was too similar to the 'Meet Joe Black' hit by the taxi scene.

Audio = 10
Video = 10
Acting = 8 , actually 9. I shouldn't be so critical because the acting was excellent overall.

edit on 24-6-2011 by emberscott because: re-rated acting

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
reply to post by EartOccupant

I'm not presuming anything.

Why would the camerman usher the guys in the flat to look out the window at some UFO's. Only for one of the occupants standing beside him looking out to ask. "How many do you see"....."How many are there".

Now if he was looking out the window he would know right? Because the cameraman is not using zoom, so what he sees the friend standing beside him should see too.

Plus the other occupants in the flat cassualy carry on with their conversation in the background.

Hows that for facts.

You're assuming the person has 20-20 vision and is not actually posing it as a question because of their own inability to make out the objects clearly. Not that I don't think this is staged and probably a fake, however the amateur psychology is questionable.

I cant be sure, but it seems to be filmed around the Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street area, there are at least 3-4 colleges in this area so could well be some kind of end of term/rag week stunt or simply a bet.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on June 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It is hoaxers like these that make UFOs hard to believe for some. Just a bunch of faking twats trying to look interesting on YouTube... The UFOs only come and go, right, anyone who has seen real UFOs knows that UFOs don't go FLIPPER BALL movement every second right left right. Not very imaginative too, failed at hoaxing.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Know exactly what you mean. In a way, it is completely unfounded in any way except for your own gut feeling. My personal dislike for no good reason is Ann Jillian.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Seems to me posting an identifiable image of a person and slandering him with your 'opinion' might get you landed in a law suit

As to the video... I see a swarm of mylar ballons fly by with the wind and then he added the morphing UFO
Seems the others are looking at the balloons

edit on 24-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

As a believer in extra terrestrial life, i would be happier than the proverbial pig in dung. I have no idea whether this is authentic or not, however out in the public like that gives credence to the video IMO.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Techata

I'm playing about with this vid trying to stabilize the camera shake, will let you know what my conclusions are once it's actually easier to figure out what's going on. Does seem weird though that he moves from the sky to the ground to the sky again, and why the long pan going down the street to begin with? I mean, if you see something in the sky, you start filming that thing in the sky, you don't walk down the street filming it and THEN go to the sky.. How often are you filming the street randomly as you walk along? I know I don't.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
believe what you want,
for me it is irritating!
If a tv show can get 500 people to mob dance in the middle of the street, then getting a few to look up into the sky is nothing!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here are the balloons... moving at high speed from left to right

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute I mean, if you see something in the sky, you start filming that thing in the sky, you don't walk down the street filming it and THEN go to the sky.. How often are you filming the street randomly as you walk along?

Okay so he sees some people at the end of the street looking up with cameras and turns on his, he is running at the beginning to get into the clear. Then he films the others observing for documentation as most on ATS always demand. Too bad he added the big one... should have left it alone on the orbs

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon... I respect your posts

.....but really? Balloons?

It's CGI before balloons.

Maybe you were being sarcastic

edit on 24-6-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join