It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

military cargo movement reported to all major civilian populations in the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Maybe the Japanese reactors going critical with allllll that MOX fuel uranium/plutonium in the pools will require us to Nuke the living pee out of those nuclear elements gone frekin critical?

There's my theory. The nuclear fallout from Japan is now in the Southern Hemisphere of Earth. It's BAD

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's Marine Week in St. Louis.... www.marines.mil...

Tons of Equipment all over the place. The Marines do this all over the country and bring masive amounts of equipment/tanks/helicopters/cannons... Everything you can imagine.

It's actually pretty cool. But I'm guessing this is why the recent view of equipment being moved all over the country...

Nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
"Al Qaeda is still a threat. We cannot pretend somehow that because Barack Hussein Obama got elected as president, suddenly everything is going to be OK."
Barack Obama

Now go back to eating your waffle.

I also saw a large transport convoy moving East to West through Indianapolis at the end of last week. I took notice because I was hoping to see some equipment/vehicles I had never seen....didn't get that chance.

Interesting post, OP. Welcome to ATS!
edit on 6/22/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

"Might this have something to do with the massive drills being held on the east coast by the marines? They are currently testing every piece of heavy equipment they have."

This recording was taken from Mondays "Power Hour" (broadcast by GCN as well as others). I know little about the show, but the reports seemed to be coming from random regular listeners, mostly long haul truckers. Eventually, I believe the next day, the Marine Corp exercise was identified as the most reasonable explanation for all the activity. I had the "Power Hour" on today and didn't hear it mentioned again...although I easily could have missed brief references. Unless conflicting information surfaces...I think you nailed this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by georgemonsoon

Thank you for the link! This appears very disturbing. I did a little checking on the net today, June 22, 2011 and saw that there is a 90th anniversary military cross country convoy that started in DC mid June and is going thru Pennsylvania and down to Rt. 66 then to San Francisco by July 8th. I don't know if this has anything to do with what you are talking about, but it would explain military convoy in parts of the country that don't normally see them. I want to believe that this could be them rather than something "Big".

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
"Al Qaeda is still a threat. We cannot pretend somehow that because Barack Hussein Obama got elected as president, suddenly everything is going to be OK."
Barack Obama

No way he really said that? !!!

What a conceited git!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This may in no way apply, but then on the other hand it might, so I will share...

Two days ago on a trip to Wal-Mart with my wife we took notice of two semi's loaded with military Hummers...now that in it self is not unusual...but these were reinforced armor Hummers that were designed to be used to combat IED's in the middle east (or wherever there are IED's galore).

They were not your standard military hummer for Army Reserve training.

Now that in it self is not odd either I suppose, but I did have to ask myself why they were being transported via independent commercial trucks, and why the heck they were in the middle of Wyoming? As far as I know, we don't have many IED's in Wyoming...and although North American Van Lines is famous for transporting military equipment...why were these Hummers on a private owner/operator's truck.

I wanted to investigate further but the driver did say he could not even tell me what their destination was, or where they were coming from...not at all like the blabber mouth truck drivers that I am familiar with...this guy was very tight lipped.

I just thought it was interesting...and might spur some awnsers now that a thread is up and around about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That "video" is not proof, it is a female voice claiming lots of things, but there is no video to go along with it, just a picture of a modified radiation poster.
Where are the videos taken by these 'truckers" transporting military hardware. And if this is some secret undertaking, I doubt if the military would use commercial truckers.
And you relate hearsay, seeing as you live in the UK and "report" on something you heard about on Youtube as happening in the USA.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling errors

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
maybe, I know this is a stretch (actually, its really not) its equipment coming back from overseas...

I could be wrong

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I was in the Guard not too long ago, and we moved vehicles on commercial carriers all the time. They were bonded and background checked, and most times they were just unassuming, average looking trucks and drivers, no big commercial outfits or driver's uniforms. As for armored vehicles, when my unit trained up for Iraq in 2007, we had access to a handful of up-armored humvees; a few factory M1114's to drive, and a few battered, ad-hoc armored humvees. We even had a couple ASV's. Wyoming has Guard units training for deployments just like the rest of the states, and I would expect to see some of these vehicles moving around for training, etc.. I don't think there's anything to be worried about. That driver was just doing his job when he told you he couldn't comment.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sure there is a big event coming up...the 2012 elections...I believe its possible a "crisis" will develop that will impede with the elections and our obummer in chief will cling to the presidency via force.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah I'm going to have to say that all of this is from troops and supplies coming back home.

I have great connections in many areas and nothing is up.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You know what is most frustrating?...If one of these theorys is ever proven to be true,be it martial law,or comet strike,or illegal office holder being outed,or any of a hundred other calamities then there will be no way for anyone to say"see,I told you so",since the very nature of the catastrophe will preclude such a posting.....but when it doesnt happen,you have to listen to a thousand drones parroting some debunking "evidence"....so it seems that troop movements are normal and all the things being seen are above board...sorry guys....better luck with the next thread

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Brown

I was in the Guard not too long ago, and we moved vehicles on commercial carriers all the time. They were bonded and background checked, and most times they were just unassuming, average looking trucks and drivers, no big commercial outfits or driver's uniforms. As for armored vehicles, when my unit trained up for Iraq in 2007, we had access to a handful of up-armored humvees; a few factory M1114's to drive, and a few battered, ad-hoc armored humvees. We even had a couple ASV's. Wyoming has Guard units training for deployments just like the rest of the states, and I would expect to see some of these vehicles moving around for training, etc.. I don't think there's anything to be worried about. That driver was just doing his job when he told you he couldn't comment.

I am used to the guard training in our area and that was my first thought...well before I went all undercover and suspicious.

That is good information though...I was hoping someone that had some recent experience in the military would chime in on it...so on that note thank you!

As the seasons change and spring and summer unfold, we usually get quite an influx of guard troops to the local stations and although I am sure they did not go to our guard unit...they could have very well went to one close by.

To be honest...I was not really that worried....more curious than anything. In the recent past the military is taking a larger role in service to specific community events, and disasters of course...but more pointed to some of the things that we may not have seen them do just 10 short years ago. So curiosity peaked...admittedly though there was the conspiracy feelers out...and as always I am on high alert for the unusual.

Thanks again though...that does clear up what I suspected to be the reason.

edit on 22-6-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

There wasn't anything particularly threatening about these armored humvee's, was there? Were they civilian, some kind of mercenary edition?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I was going to say "calm down, they move military stuff all the time" but thought it would add nothing so I didn't post.
About an hour ago 2 Chinook helicopters flew low over my house which is something I'd never seen living here before. Maybe there's more to this that I originally thought, I'll be checking back to see what else others post.

That happened to me, as well, over the weekend ...

Oh, and as an aside, it always gives me a chuckle when someone (earlier) posts about "marshall" law instead of "martial" - as in military - law.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Brown

There wasn't anything particularly threatening about these armored humvee's, was there? Were they civilian, some kind of mercenary edition?

What exactly are "civilian armored humvees", and what would any civilians be doing with a vehicle like that?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I don't know, that's why I was asking. I was just imagining a civilian style hummer with a military up-armor kit bolted to it. I saw some pretty crazy civilian vehicles like that in Iraq, truck that contractors modified to survive the streets of Baghdad. If I saw one on a flatbed at a Wal Mart in Wyoming, I'd be suspicious.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
of course america is preparing for world war 3. who's the enemy. iran wants no part of america. it wishes is could, but can't unless they can secure america's destruction as well.

china could. america will never survive a two front war with china and korea attacking from the north and iran attacking from the east.

it will be a massive battle. who's going to step up for america and meet that challenge. it will be a heavy war, long war. to fight the chinese and the koreans with weapons and destruction that is a strong as yours will be a tough that could be lost.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I live in Northern Virginia and yesterday I saw 2 military helicopters (1 of em was a chinook) fly over my house while walking my dog in the backyard. Even though theres Ft Belvoir and Andrews AFB near me, I rarely see military aircraft around my area. This post has def got my attention.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join