It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Titanic sank today, here's how the President, the media and Wall Street would spin it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
TEPCO: "The ship did not sink; it only had a partial sinkage which we're working to resolve by sending in underwater vehicles equipped with blow dryers."

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ATS debunker squad: There is no Titanic. Those are Chinese lanterns.

edit on 22-6-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You people are too cool..

thanks for all the great replies

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Okay, this brought a smile to my face; an excellent analogy. I have to wonder if our Government, Politicians and Media were always such liars and scum..surely not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They did every one but conspiracy theorist and the real "wako's."

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This Titanic was driven into a Chinese iceberg while Bush was playing don't sink my battleship with Cheney.

There are only enough lifeboats for the entire Obama administration, and top government and military officials, and of course the corporate elite... The rest of us get to go down with the ship.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: duh

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is my ATS spin...

HARRP created the strange weather pattern that created the giant Iceberg and the gravitational force of planet Nibiru caused it to be pulled so far away from the north pole.

If you believe that kind of stuff, but I heard that survivors heard explosions just before the Titanic started taking on water. Obviously the government black ops was behind the sinking to create a false flag. Because think about it, how could Ice break through Steel????? It can't happen!

edit on 22-6-2011 by zerotime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Average Joe: Is the ship's buffet still open?

edit on 21-6-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

I thought the hole (pun intended) thing was funny. Except this one.
That's not funny at all.
In fact, I kind of took it personally.

Besides, If you're going to die anyhow, You might as well eat.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Bernanke:Start to print more dollars ...so we will absorb all that water and if it is not enough let's ask some help to the European central bank.
Investor: No no please another panic selling...
Citigroup,Ubs,Deutshe Bank papers in the S.P. pit : hey hey in this case the market must to go up or down... let's phone to J.P Morgan

My little contribute.

edit on 22-6-2011 by theitalianjob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Very funny. Only, the timeline is wrong because this satirical Titanic sighted the iceberg back in early 2008 and thn struck ice in the fall of 2008 when the economy originally collapsed. At that time, there was A DIFFERENT CAPTAIN at the helm. People were upset about all of this, so he and his would-be new Captain and 1st mate (McCain and Palin) were shouted off the bridge. Another captain took charge and tried to keep the Titanic from sinking, only UNREVERSABLE damage had *already* been done, too much for one person to undo, especially when hooligans from the previous captain's crew sabotaged the gears and mechanisms with an "I hope you fail strategy." Unfortunately for Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, they didn't realize they were on the same sinking ship when they enacted this highly successful strategy which caused many more Americans to lose jobs and enter poverty and hardship.

GREAT SATIRE, it just has the timeline a bit off because the story began in 2008. BTW: it's a simple-minded cheap shot at Obama. It's the opposite of what we need in America right now. Not two parties in conflict, but ONE AMERICA. Open your eyes and realize that there is the Higalian (sp) Dialectic going on right now, with unseen elite/powers pitting one blinded side against another blinded side, and meanwhile, while everyone is up in arms and fighting, a secret/clandestine agenda is being forwarded, much like Darth Sidious creating WAR and CONFLICT and CONFUSION on both sides. In the end, do you remember who won?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Great post. Some good Laughs.

My take: the American/British government's would have just said the titanic sank due to a single prop engine plane slamming into the side of the hull, giving them a perfect excuse to strike whatever Middle Eastern country they wanted to invade next. You know "Like a NEW Pearl Harbor!"

Then there'd be some anonymous guy saying 10 minutes after the boat sank. "Well I watched the plane "reem" into the side of the titanic, then saw a big explosion of flames burst out the other side. Then I "witnessed" the vessel sink, mostly due to structural failure, because the heat was just too intense...., obviously.

Oh then as almost an afterthought the government would say, btw there was 3 trillion dollars in gold and other forms of currency hidden in the ship that we've lost. Oh well.

Then some Rich banker named Bucky Goldstein would come out of the woodwork and say, "Hey good thing I took out a HUGE insurance policy on that boat 2 days ago, now I'm a Multi-Billionare; and all his cronies in his close circle would also have made a bunch of millions by betting that the Titanic would sink, and they would all rejoice. He may even try to double his insurance gains saying the plane impact, and the sinking of the ship were two seperate acts so he should be paid double, YEA!

Americans would be stripped of a few of our civil rights(nothing new), but who cares, small price to pay get back at the people or person (heck which is it anyway) who commited this act, oh and ALL the countries that harbor them too? Hey we might as well start right he in America. We've been training and harboring terrorists since the 1800's

edit on 22-6-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey, what happened to the NO FLY ZONE to keep the photographers away?
Would that fall under CIA or FBI? lol

also, John McCain would blame it on the Illegals hiding in the bottom

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
very nice i like this one:

President Obama: The Titanic isn't sinking. It's merely engaged in "aquatic action."

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Of course the usual anti Jewish conspiracy whack jobs would scream that it was a Israeli - Zionist plot

After all the ship was sunk by an (drum roll please)

AN ICEBERG ! (must be a Jewish name.....)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve: We have decided to dump more water onto the ship in the hope of making it float.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Funny post Bad..How very true some of these actually seem

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Reserve Bank of Australia: We'll have to lift sea water rates to combat inflationary impacts (Ed note: From the Fed Reserve)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The Canadian Newfoundlander would say, "shut da frig up you idiots, it only be a dang iceberg. And ya all supposed ta have edumakations!"

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
LOL! this is to funny.But they probably wouldnt of said anything or tried to investigate it.Secrete stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorists: Guys, wake up, the ship is sinking

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join