It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New earth in the next 18 months!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Although I believe the old world will end and a new one will begin, there is no way that anyone can know the day or the hour, so 18 months? We will see about that. I also dont believe that aliens will have anything to do with it.

I do appreciate you posting this OP for one reason, and that reason being the message of love. This world needs a lot more people that would rather love one another than all the haters that seem to abound here on this planet that we all call home..
edit on 6/19/11 by kennylee because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I agree that the ones who survive through love need to be the only ones to survive, to build the new societies. Those that steal and kill need to parish.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

the important part of the message is that there are 18 months
of the handful of plagues, disasters, collapses that are listed....

that puts the termination date ....... (drum roll please...♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ - ♫ ♫ - - ♫ ♫ - -- - ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫)
right at 21 December 2012...

Now ain't that a surprise !

of course this is from a person that has a unique connecttion with ETs and such

see:

Mark is married with two grown sons. He spends his days writing and travels the U.S. speaking about this, the pivotal juncture in human history, and how each person has the power to make the metamorphic transformation positive for all on this planet. He is the founder of the Cosmic Paradigm Network, a group dedicated to manifesting such a transmutation.

from the page , 'about the author':

Since 1987, Mark Kimmel, author of Trillion, Decimal, and Creating the Cosmic Paradigm has studied the messages provided by extraterrestrials. Utilizing disciplines learned during his business career, he avoids the sensational and fear riddled perspectives that plague many who get trapped in the UFO and ET phenomena, and the secrecy and misinformation surrounding it. By focusing on the messages from extraterrestrials in both his writing and speaking, Mark gets to the heart of the matter and presents an enlightened vision for the future of our planet. ...

this is classic new-age... wrapped in a contemporary overcoat to be viable in the 2010s

RE: www.cosmicparadigm.com...

oh my... Lions & Tigers & Bears... ditto
edit on 19-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Does one need a channeler to say that we'll have more extreme weather??

But please, buy a book. Or donate. Paypal is a channeler's best friend !

Scamageddon !!

Until next time, I am Adrial, a celestial of this universe, I am Bren-Ton, I am Justine, and I am Moraine, all from Andromeda, and I am Zepher of the Pleiades.

If only someone could put him in a straight jacket for having multiple personalities !!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

In his other channels he describes the role of the aliens, is not as a savior but as guides in a sense. This departs from mainstream new age ideologies that have recently sprung up with the ET phenomena. They are not here to save us, otherwise they already would have. They are here to return the truth of what has happened to our planet and assist us in designing a new world.

Either way, the message about watching the collapse with great anticipation, and in love for the opportunity it will bring is what the message is really about. More people, whether they believe in this type of scenario should at least look for the truth in the message. That loving each other, respecting others wishes, and not changing who we are as people just because of external factors that may influence us is a great philosophy whether one believes the entire message or not.
edit on 19-6-2011 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The man is absolutely right, I went on and watched his video this morning at 6AM. It was the most empowering session since a long time, though he is also right when he says that good vibrations and love can not be imposed on people. He actually reminded me of something my granny used to tell us, and quote her grand-mother" Life on this planet is a stage and we chose the part we play in" People with life changing experiences will agree. There is nothing wrong with pacifism and good feelings towards humanity, it can only elevate the person, the more conscious you are that you can choose the more you can influence the script for good and this in return will make people more powerful and independent from manipulating governments, corporations etc

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starseedflower

Which video do you speak of? I have not seen it. Would you care to post a link?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You forgot to include the very 1st part of this quote, which SEVERELY negates any credence or factual standing it has. The 1st part is this...

"Greetings from the starship Athabantian...today we bring you a message of timely importance. Those of you who have read and absorbed our messages of the last few years will soon see the fulfillment of your waiting. Over the next eighteen months you will experience the emergence of the new Earth. As a lightworker, as a wayshower, this is the moment for which you have been waiting."

This is just more Galactic Federation B.S.. More Maitreya junk. I simply cannot believe that some people believe that someone is actually making a statement from a spaceship called Athabantian. Folks, PLEASE understand this is ALL FALSE! They have taken the Star Trek and Star Wars theme online and are trying to infuse it into reality, and some are eating it up and drinking it down like the latest and greatest Kool Aid flava of the month.

IT IS NOT REAL!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

It is real. Really, a person wrote this claiming to have a message from a starship and other celestial beings. That is real. Whether you believe the message origination matters little. Look to the message for truth. I see truth in the message, whether fictional or otherwise. Perhaps if the message was from "god" many would believe. I respect the fact you are skeptical and so am I. With an open mind to the message, you might learn something. If one closes their mind to information no matter the fictional aspect or not, the person will not grow any. Many cite Ann Rand as a source of good libertarian ideology, yet it is fake, just as you are claiming. No matter, a person should look for truth in every story or message, otherwise they miss valuable lessons.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Here the link for you
link

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You are so right, people of all ages and cultures have used stories to inspire peoples hearts, as i said it is about empowering, money has not given power, negative thought does not give power, war and violence does not give power, institutionalized religion does not give power, the only thing that gives power is a higher purpose which you find for your existance

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

new world order and new world religion propaganda, for sure

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here we go again...........we shall see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30b87e5a8331.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's only been two and a half years since my awakening. I call myself a lightworker because of my ability to take in the light energy and feel it pulsate out. I'm sure many who read this won't understand, so you will call it crazy nonsense, but you do so because you may not be ready to know the truth and haven't experienced this sort of thing before. It's probably not even part of your life's plan to understand this kind of knowledge. Heck, I even thought I was going crazy when I first started having this feeling of being a transmitter/receiver of light! I've also heard messages and had epiphanies and I've never been a religious person! But the main message I get is to "BE LOVE".

There are many channels out there. Most don't resonate with me. But the other day I googled something and the top of the list was something from 1999. I read the message and was totally blown away by it. It made my inner light shine bright! Those who feel drawn to read the messages will read them. There are three volumes. Just click "messages" in the left corner and read the messages in order. There will be those of you who won't read them and that's fine too. Keeping centered and calm throught upcoming tragedy is the main key the hosts of heaven try to get across. I have achieved this and you should too. There needs to be no preparation other than meditation. No storing of supplies and weapons. Please read the messages if you feel they resonate. You will be glad you did!

www.operationterra.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I will take anything over the thought of my 9 to 5 office job every day until I am 70 years old!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

After reading your message I was rather taken back. I have been feeling the same for the past week after putting the pieces together of various events since 911. Sept 11, 1990 or eleven years earlier than they day of the attacks was when the world first heard the NWO. Something tells me it was actually started before any of the current players we all see on TV were even born or this nation was created. Actually the nation was created just for this showdown called Armageddon. I believe light will appear after all these wars and natural disasters. People fear the NWO because the current players appear EVIL but they may just be playing their roles. Lets try not to fear although that will be almost impossible.

The 18 month part sounds great if that is real. The faster the better. I would rather see two years of hades instead of the hades over the past ten years. I am ready to see the good guys step into their roles. It will happen. Truth will come out.

Just imagine what happens after the cleansing of this planet. No more starvation, new ways of doing things, No more GAS. Free energy. The Elite have all this. They built the Georgia Guidestones to give everyone a glimpse.

Some say the Guidestones are EVIL but that is because we do not see the WORLD they are for. It will be a new world. In order to bring in the New World the old must be destroyed. After researching the secret societies you will see both sides. Good vs Evil. The World is a learnig platform. Things are thrown at individuals such as sickness, death , wealth, relationships and we must learn from each situation. Many people in this country are filled with anger and despair. They will learn to stop sweating the small things or thinking money is something special. Same with Gold and Silver. When things start correcting on this planet the Gold will be worthless. Gold was given value by man therefore it means no more than the paper in our pockets when things begin to change.

Those are just my thoughts. I try my best to get away from the doom and gloom. Death in this world means nothing. We ought to feel special to be living in these times. If the message you posted was correct then I cannot wait. Lets get the ball rolling. We will finally be free. No more talking about why 911 happened and who did what.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ha ha Here's more Doom and Gloom

this even better than your OP..check it out

21 Signs Of Impending Doom For The 2011 Economy
thewarningsigns.blogspot.com...

Just when you thought you are safe .. Prepare Prepare Prepare... Fear not ..hmm you will see its all comming
hahaha
www.jungleapocalypse.com...

Survial List ..do you have your's??
um
toothbrush
toiletpaper
underware well not really can skip that lol
tons of bricks and stones for underground bunker
water
candy bars
beer
whiskey
vodka
yager
rolling papers
a years supply of top menthol tobacco
radiation dectector
vitamins
and the list goes on ...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
More stupidity. I would hate to see what kind of items these believers in the real world buy.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Very true. Truth can be found in everything. Nothing is a coincidence. If things happen then they are meant to happen.

the fiction movies are where you will find truth. Many hidden messages in movies, music, TV, and advertisements. Most dont see the messages. It is there for those who choose to seek the truth. The nightly news is mostly fake but a few nuggets of truth are mixed in to keep people watching.

edit on 19-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Tell that to Japan, the middle east and all the areas hit by bad weather. It is a joke as long as you are safe. Be good friend.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join