It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Given Of Probable Major Disasters (8/8/04)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This evening (Sunday, August 8th), I received an unusually strong sense of foreboding. Not something about myself, my family or my friends, but a clear feeling that something very evil is in the works.

After contemplating it for a short time, I then received the following message from Spirit:

The foreboding is a warning from the Higher Realms. A major terrorist attack that is more horrific than 9/11 is in the works. The following cities are targeted: Miami, London, Rome, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New York and Washington, DC. It is the intention of the terrorists to use nuclear weapons. Our suggestions to everyone interested is to be vigilant, to quietly prepare yourselves emotionally, to avoid those cities if you can, be prayerful for guidance, and to meditate daily in order to be receptive to guidance from Spirit. The attacks can occur at any time. It is our hope that this awareness will help prevent these explosions from occurring.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well I don't live on any of those cities but I do have family on some of them.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
thanks for sharing your warning Paul_Richard, alot of us seem to be getting these vibes now, I would like to add Chicago, San Fransisco and Athens to your list of potential targets.

Did you get any sense of a timeframe? or maybe i should ask, when you get "warnings" family, yourself, etc, how long is usually before you see the results?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just so much hope you are totally wrong......

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
you sure about Philadelphia? Please rule that out for me
Im going back to villanova which is 20 mins from philadelphia on August 23rd.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
so on what date are you prepared to conced you definitely are NOT psychic and that your prediction was paranoid bollocks.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think that some predictions do rate merits for some reason I am going to sit and wait on this one usually I just ignore them but lets wait and see.

Some predictions can be off by one or two days so this one is worth to give it a change.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

For information about the Zetan-alien menace and how to avoid an abduction, go to: www.TheSocietyOfLight.com...

ROFLMAO:

A physical measure to help prevent an abduction from occurring is to make sure at dusk that all of your doors, sliding glass doors, and windows are locked and that all the glass openings to the outside are covered with a thick shade/curtain. If you leave any window uncovered, you will leave yourself vulnerable to having the paralysis beams enter your home. Zetans can pick locks as easily as any locksmith but they will not enter a vehicle or a home unless they know that their intended is either paralyzed and/or unconscious.

ah dear.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All day long I've been a wreck and dont know why. My husband says he has a knot in his stomach.(not a good sign) His stomach knows when something's wrong.

Just today I kept having visions of explosions and an unatural fear came over me. I hope we will all be alright.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I hope we will all be alright.

We won't. People who don't accept the existance of bad things and live in fear scare me far more than terrorist do. Fear causes people to act on instinct instead of rational behavoir.

People will die in car accidents, from diseases, from war, and at the hads of terrorist. This is not part of "the times we live in" it is part of who humanity is.

People need to learn to LIVE instead of just sit around hoping everything will be ok.

Prediction that talk about catastrophy and mass loss of life are pointless, because they WILL happen. Earthquakes, tornados, and floods will kill people. Other people will kill people. If someone one nukes a US city then, well, it happened. Living in fear of it, ruining a good live for one in fear that MIGHT lengthen that life isn't worth it.

Why do people want to walk around paranoid all the time? In the hope that you MIGHT live longer then?

Based on the fear mongering I see everyday in America over the last 3 years I can say that the terrorist of 9/11 got exactly what they wanted. They didn't need to take away our freedom...we did it for them out of fear.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

All day long I've been a wreck and dont know why. My husband says he has a knot in his stomach.(not a good sign) His stomach knows when something's wrong.

your husbands bowels are the source of your unnatural fear of explosions. You should try air freshener.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by Romeo]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
First off, Romeo, if you don't believe in predictions and psychics, stay out of the Predictions forum and quit flaming. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's no good.

Secondly, this is like the 3rd thread with this warning:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've had a bad feeling, but I've got more worries right now... my GF just moved to FW, Texass. She promised me that if I call her one day she would take the day off work, take her and her daughter and go for a drive north for the day. I need to start meditating and connecting again so I can hopefully get warning well before the fact and make sure her and my friend in DC are out of range. Scares the hell out of me, but I don't lose sleep over it at night. I have my friends on the 'outside' (spiritual realm). I just hope they will get through to me if something is about to happen.

*EDIT: Another one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-8-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
ah, apologies. I didn't mean to offend but their are a lot of "psychics" who are bloody hopeless and continue to spruik rubbish. So, you know, fair's fair, I'll be the first to congratulate anyone here who predicts the future with dateline accuracy but if we get 1 or 2 months post "prediction" surely we can comfortably say the predictor should get a new hobby. In fact, have there been ANY predictions made on ATS with ANY timeline accuracy whatsoever? (Genuinely interested)

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wow 11:39 Pm....seems that your wrong. Well nice try though I gotta give you props for at least trying.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I also think chicago will be a target and what about israel?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
first of all, who's to say it's your timezone? second if you read his message, and everyone elses, it is quite clear he doesn't even give a date.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vapor
First of all, who's to say it's your time zone? Second, if you read his message and everyone elses, it is quite clear he doesn't even give a date.

That is quite correct. The date in the subject line is the date that the warning was given, not the date that the supposed events are to take place. I received that it could happen at any time.

The purpose of relaying dire predictions is not just to tally the accuracy of a medium/psychic, but to actually help to prevent calamities from happening in the first place.

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Thanks for sharing your warning Paul_Richard, alot of us seem to be getting these vibes now, I would like to add Chicago, San Francisco and Athens to your list of potential targets.

Did you get any sense of a timeframe? or maybe i should ask, when you get "warnings" family, yourself, etc, how long is usually before you see the results?

Hi WorldWatcher,

I have received personal warnings in the past that can pertain to an event that is to take place later in the day or possibly within a few days. However, in this case, they said �at any time.�

Spirit gets through at their discretion, not necessarily at the desire of the medium. But in thinking about the other cities you mentioned, I received that LA is much more of a target than San Francisco, that Chicago is too far inland to be considered instead of the coastal cities mentioned, and that since Athens is the location of the upcoming Olympics (and is having an unprecedented increase in security), that it is not on their present agenda.

Originally posted by Sarahko
I just so much hope you are totally wrong......

As do I.

But to a certain extent, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
you sure about Philadelphia? Please rule that out for me
I�m going back to Villanova which is 20 mins from Philadelphia on August 23rd.

As they suggested, it would be an excellent idea for you to sincerely pray and meditate daily on this issue and be open to a personal warning about August 23rd -- and then proceed accordingly.

Originally posted by dgtempe
All day long I've been a wreck and don�t know why. My husband says he has a knot in his stomach.(not a good sign) His stomach knows when something's wrong.

Just today I kept having visions of explosions and an unatural fear came over me. I hope we will all be alright.

Hi dgtempe,

I�ve come across stories of people who would have physical ailments, like body aches, tooth aches, etc., that would warn them about an upcoming earth change, disaster, etc.

It appears that you and your husband received essentially the same awareness that I did. Mine was initially received clairsentiently, his was received as a stomach ache, and yours was received clairvoyantly and clairsentiently.

Arizona is not presently on their hit list.

Originally posted by Quest

Predictions that talk about catastrophes and mass loss of life are pointless, because they WILL happen. Earthquakes, tornados, and floods will kill people. Other people will kill people. If someone one nukes a US city then, well, it happened. Living in fear of it, ruining a good life for one in fear that MIGHT lengthen that life isn't worth it.

If you have insight about the future, you can change the present (even if only through prayer) and thereby ALTER the future.

The idea is to not live in a state of paranoia, but to strive to face one�s fear and to pursue the correct actions despite that fear; which, by the way, is the definition of COURAGE.

Originally posted by Earthscum
First off, Romeo, if you don't believe in predictions and psychics, stay out of the Predictions forum and quit flaming. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's no good.

I've had a bad feeling, but I've got more worries right now... my GF just moved to FW, Texass. She promised me that if I call her one day she would take the day off work, take her and her daughter and go for a drive north for the day. I need to start meditating and connecting again so I can hopefully get warning well before the fact and make sure her and my friend in DC are out of range. Scares the hell out of me, but I don't lose sleep over it at night. I have my friends on the 'outside' (spiritual realm). I just hope they will get through to me if something is about to happen.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by Earthscum]

Hi ES,

Thank you for the voice of reason and for the thread links that contain similar predictions.

You have a refreshingly good focus of being receptive to guidance from Spirit and in facing calamities maturely.

Originally posted by Ycon
I also think Chicago will be a target and what about Israel?

As stated above, I didn�t get that Chicago is on their agenda, at least for now. However, Israel is always a target.

To All,

The future is in a state of flux. If you can get wind of a probable event, you can strive to change it.

Here is a good example of a true story that illustrates this principle:

A man had a nightmare about him and his family being forced to swim in icy water and face drowning. He had this night after night. Finally, he decided to act upon the possible warnings given and canceled the reservations for him and his family onboard the maiden and only voyage of the ill-fated Titanic.

Prayer and meditation work and if we have a glimpse of a probable future event (and are sincere in our desire to heed a warning) we can strive to avert disasters.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
so at approximately what date would you say your Spirit was "mistaken" or your "voice" was your imagination or worse, some sort of psychosis. I am absolutely not trying to flame you, but if you turn out to be wrong won't you be forced to re-evaluate what is happening to you.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Usually i disregard these kind of predictions, but yours is quite specific, and i too have been havnig a strong sense of foreboding building up inside... Luckily for me all these cities are in Europe or Nth America, and i live in Australia so i'm safe from the actual blasts, but even so its worth being safe about.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo
so at approximately what date would you say your Spirit was "mistaken" or your "voice" was your imagination or worse, some sort of psychosis. I am absolutely not trying to flame you, but if you turn out to be wrong won't you be forced to re-evaluate what is happening to you.

There is no need on my part to prove to you or anyone else my credibility as a spiritual medium, as I have been at it for many years and have my own group of people that faithfully follow me and my well-researched teachings.

If you wish to celibrate the predictions made in this thread for not happening, feel free to start celibrating NOW. *L*

I and others like me prefer for the dire predictions to be wrong and strive to ensure their "inaccuracy" by spreading the awareness of probable events given in order to help prevent them from happening.

But in all honesty and objectivity, your flaming and pursuit to further ignorance is not contributing to this discussion. As such, I find myself hitting the ignore button to silence another biased fool that would rather curse the darkness than light a candle.

Say bye-bye to Romeo. *LOL*

<<   2  3  4 >>

join